Guddan

Akshat is not real Father in law nor the kids is his Yahoo I knew it !

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
πŸ‘πŸ˜†yes yes yes 
Thank you pH for this twist !

😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lively-piia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hey there Can you please explain what do you mean by this... I don't watch this show so I'm not aware of it...
Ajgud thumbnail
Originally posted by: lively-piia

Hey there Can you please explain what do you mean by this... I don't watch this show so I'm not aware of it...

The story of a girl of 20 Guddan who does mistake at ev ery work she does married to a man of 45 Bec his daughter in law want a Mother in law at any cost to run the house ND this man Akshat 45 but he no where looked like 45 he looked a dashing 30 year middle man I just love him he is ruthless cheif cum buisness tycoon who has 3 son's ND daughter in law but wait teist in the tail is that neither the kid nor the daughter in law are of him. 
Akshat lost it wife 15 years back ND that incident made him guardian of 3 son's ! 

I was so skeptical about that but thank God Akshat is only carrying the responsibility 
lively-piia thumbnail
Originally posted by: Icebubble

The story of a girl of 20 Guddan who does mistake at ev ery work she does married to a man of 45 Bec his daughter in law want a Mother in law at any cost to run the house ND this man Akshat 45 but he no where looked like 45 he looked a dashing 30 year middle man I just love him he is ruthless cheif cum buisness tycoon who has 3 son's ND daughter in law but wait teist in the tail is that neither the kid nor the daughter in law are of him.
Akshat lost it wife 15 years back ND that incident made him guardian of 3 son's !

I was so skeptical about that but thank God Akshat is only carrying the responsibility

His wife died ok but then also they must be his sons until and unless he's step dad of all 3...
P.s. thanks for the reply dear seems an interesting show and this guy character is quite dashing totally agree... one more thing why DIL want MIL so urgently??? Are they negative???
Ajgud thumbnail

His wife died ok but then also they must be his sons until and unless he's step dad of all 3...
P.s. thanks for the reply dear seems an interesting show and this guy character is quite dashing totally agree... one more thing why DIL want MIL so urgently??? Are they negative???

Akshat wife died when she was pregnant one accident and whole live changes ND most probably Akshat late wife antara was the reason of the accident which happens to loss of the Father ND mother of 3 kids whom now Akshat raises them as his own son's !
.yay the each daughter in law had thier own personal motive for
Wanting a MIL
Durga the eldest want time for her personal live she is tired of taking whole house responsibility 
Lakshmi the middle want property ND dream of becoming queen of Jindal empire 
Sarwaswati the young est want to take over Akshat business 
And there dream can be only fulfil when Akshat will have a women in his live ND that where they on mission finding Mother in law 

You will love with the show ND Akshat is just 
lively-piia thumbnail

Akshat wife died when she was pregnant one accident and whole live changes ND most probably Akshat late wife antara was the reason of the accident which happens to loss of the Father ND mother of 3 kids whom now Akshat raises them as his own son's !
.yay the each daughter in law had thier own personal motive for
Wanting a MIL
Durga the eldest want time for her personal live she is tired of taking whole house responsibility
Lakshmi the middle want property ND dream of becoming queen of Jindal empire
Sarwaswati the young est want to take over Akshat business
And there dream can be only fulfil when Akshat will have a women in his live ND that where they on mission finding Mother in law

You will love with the show ND Akshat is just

Ok got it...
Thanks dear for telling...
Ps only elder one seems positive...how about his sobs are they positive???
I mean if I'm not bothering answer this last query of mine...
Thank you again...
Ajgud thumbnail

Ok got it...
Thanks dear for telling...
Ps only elder one seems positive...how about his sobs are they positive???
I mean if I'm not bothering answer this last query of mine...
Thank you again...

They are positive infact the eldest ND middle son are positive but his youngest son Sarawati husband is most probably negative but he has been not introduced till now so can't tell till now only the two sons are on board most probably today is his youngest son entry let's see who is he 
lively-piia thumbnail

They are positive infact the eldest ND middle son are positive but his youngest son Sarawati husband is most probably negative but he has been not introduced till now so can't tell till now only the two sons are on board most probably today is his youngest son entry let's see who is he

Thanks dear...love you
Ajgud thumbnail

Thanks dear...love you

Welcome ND please try to be active here the forum needs ! Buzz😊
Ajgud thumbnail

Welcome ND please try to be active here the forum needs ! Buzz 😊