Isolophiliac thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi.. I am new to this forum.. the shows promos were interesting to me for their concept apart from Drashti being in this show.. so from starting I watched the show on and off..
I started watching it regularly from the last week or so.. so I might be wrong about some points..
The show from the promos clearly stated that it was a show about extra marital affair.. this guy falls in love with his wife's best friend and same from Nandini's side..
So the makers are following their concept, thought the timeline is too fast when they fall in love within few days and consummate their relationship.. that's fine..
My issue with Kunal and Nandini is the absolute absence of guilt.. how can they stand in the same house as her and look at each other with all those lovey dovey looks..how??? How can he present her with a rose when his own wife is there. And she takes it like someone named Mauli doesn't exist.. no guilt, no awkwardness what so ever.. how can Nandini look at kunal without thinking about mauli..she was their connection..
I have read most of the posts in the forum of past few days and I agree with the timing issue..it's all going too fast.. and some of the most prominent feelings that should have been their are not even present..

Though I don't agree on the point of cvs trying to justify EMA.. I feel the story of being told mainly from nandini's point of view and she as a person is too traditional.. she believes in all babas and Kunal filling her maang with sindoor.. so she is justifying herself with Hod ki marzi and all and Kunal is justifying with the juzbaat bs.. as a character they are going to justify themselves.. for someone who is doing something so wrong for maybe the first time, I don't think they will accept this so boldly that yes I am wrong.. they will try to justify themselves in name of jazbaat, god's will and whatever. Both are weak characters, and that's what they are.. like people in real life. I don't think everyone having an affair in real life admits to themselves that yes they are wrong. They try to blame the situations, circumstances for their faults and kunan are doing just the same.
I think cvs are clearly showing how wrong kunan are going. Firstly if they wanted to justify this affair, the only thing they had to do was make mauli slightly negative.. kunal would have gotten a lot of sympathy and most would have supported him on the point that poor guy troubled by his wife.. but no.. all in the four leads mauli is the one real.. she has little faults but she is a determined, amazing, compassionate human being.. she can fight someone like Rajdeep, be a doctor, help her friend and be a wife to this idiot Kunal.. all at the same time..
And in yesterday's episode.. I loved how they showed the contrast, on one hand their is this beautiful soul who loves her husband so much that just the memory of her pheras is so loving for her.. this soul who cares for all of her family and her husband's family along with helping her friend.. another side her soulmate who was supposed to stand by her side as he promised is ruining everything precious to her because of his lust.. his feelings for someone else.. and the next is her friend who mauli helps every time and she is breaking her trust so badly..
Mauli was remembering the sacred bond of marriage on one side and on another Kunal was undoing it and that too with mauli's soul sister
I just hope that these two get the punishment that they deserve and mauli comes out of it stronger and better. I think the only way cvs can justify it is if kunan end up together happy after screwing mauli's life. And I hope that will not be the case..
And lastly, the actors are amazing.. I have loved Drashti from quite a long time and she's so grown up now..I am just amazed at how well she can act.. and Drashti in sarees is always so beautiful to look at.. I loved her sarees in the promo   ðŸ˜†
Aditi and shakti.. these two I am watching for the first time and they re so natural.. Aditi and drashti's friendship scenes are so sweet.. I am loving aditi
Abhinav is now my favourite villain 😆 his one liners are fantastic and I love to hate him..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
Cvs are trying to justify ema by making kunal spout lines like "ye juzzbaat galat nahi ho sakte "