Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chotiasha thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Well written post.Wish the CVs had such maturity to actually explain such points in depth through their show to the viewers so that we ourselves didn't have to sit and analyse when and why things happened.
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rhondasa

IMO Kunal doesnt love Nandini,

its possible..

If he did he wouldnt have compromised her by pushing her into an affair and spewing nonsense about his pure love.

i think he dint mention it as pure love ... but a love that he cant seem to resist... and i don't think either of them pushed each other for an affair... the feelings were mutual ... both are equally guilty...

She just came out of an abusive marriage, what she needs is therapy and healing.

i agree...but i also i think she finds his love n the protection he offers as therapeutic... Kunal being a doctor must have clearly understood her state of mind well and that is why he couldn't leave her while she wanted him to stay...

Neither does he love Mauli,

He doesn't for sure now ... the proof is his detachment towards her ...
in the recent Lag jaa gale dance sequence i saw him being very detached while mauli while dancing happily...

if he did he would have thought about how devastated she would be, if he cheats on her.

he has come past those phase...no guilt now...

overall i think all the three of their relationships will never be the same again

BeautyForAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyachand2008

Wonderful post Bella! A thorough analysis! I really really hope someone connected with CVS read this post!

thanks pri ๐Ÿค—

They really started showing evolving relationship between nandini n Kunal, but suddenly they left it midway! Your lines that said Kunal did not fall for nandini after seeing her rain dance, but seeing free nandini made me relook at the scene! ๐Ÿ‘
They should have shown these two Chrs interacting and developing closeness. CVS didn't focus on that.

exactly ๐Ÿค”

As u days c same thing happened with nandini after d affair. Showing her in romantic gaze gives a bad picture of woman in general! I think CVS are all male as they know only to write abt saintly goody good woman n negative one. Trying to portray a woman with grey shades, that must be too much for them. 

Wonderful post Bella

thank you again priii ๐Ÿ˜ณ
BeautyForAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

Until you pointed out I didn't see this angle in the show

I always felt like Kunal lusting after nandini

Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š...even i had to re-watch the episodes...

Originally posted by: chotiasha

Well written post.Wish the CVs had such maturity to actually explain such points in depth through their show to the viewers so that we ourselves didn't have to sit and analyse when and why things happened.

Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š ...yes exactly... 
Bhaadmejaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
I wish the CVs dealt with this maturely.. The first thing where they fell short was showing a perfect relationship between Kunal and Mauli and second was Kunan's progression. Check Olivia Fitz from Scandal.. audience loved them despite the EMA angle. Yaha to script is funny๐Ÿ˜†
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhaadmejaa

I wish the CVs dealt with this maturely.. The first thing where they fell short was showing a perfect relationship between Kunal and Mauli and second was Kunan's progression. Check Olivia Fitz from Scandal.. audience loved them despite the EMA angle. Yaha to script is funny๐Ÿ˜†

Yes the cvs didnt apply any depth here, kunal mauli were so happy and then one day Nandini dances and kunals feelings come out, issue is kunal is the least explored character he is so bland good guy no depth so you have no idea why he is doing all this coz he seemed to have a good life and bam one rain dance changed him๐Ÿ˜† Kunal and Nandinis affair is also shown so superficial like teen romance they dont even talk about the reality of their situation and yesterday with all the open flirting and say you love me bs after sleeping together they regress to teen romance that too when so many people including mauli is around like wth???

Yes olivia and fitz you rooted for them you got why the affair happened what went wrong with him and mellie and no one was right or wrong it just was and you rooted for them to be away from each other and move on too. There is another show called aptly The Affair and in that you get the diff pov of the 4 leads including the cheaters and each version is different on the same situation, yeah you root more for some characters than the others but you get why the affair happened and there is no justification and it takes years to come to terms with it and find closure and it effects their families too. 
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I feel like Kunal felt this connection towards Nandini upon those initial encounters as well.

He firstly Emotionally connected to her,  then admired her courage and then eventually was physically attracted to her. 
Strike thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmm interesting perspective. Keep making such posts. Needs a different perspective too around here๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Liked the way u elaborated the scene. It makes  a lot of sense but in the end EMA is bad only. The person who cheats has different reason for cheating but the person who gets cheated is the one who suffers. So we try to understand why rajdeep likes to torture. What s the defect in his brain that made him what he is today. 

hey tanvi..u r here...watching this show๐Ÿ˜›
BeautyForAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhaadmejaa

i Agree...
Don't know if its the lack is from the creatives side or from the side of the execution...
the Lack in depth of scenes were all because it was so rushed .
in the process of speeding up things they lost the essence ... and viewers too lost the connect with characters in general...
if only they had given a little more time for the audience to connect with the characters...๐Ÿค”