Star of the epi.

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
What an Episode ... it was like a roller coaster ride 
For me star of the episode was GURUMaa ..  I love the way the way she prevented ansh's uncle and didnt let him insult pia in front of everyone
, that was commendable👏and her dialogue "jab kisi ka anth (end) najdeek aata hai toh usko amrit bhi vish lagne lagta hai" inko teri zarurat hai tujhe inke nahi 👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
She was indeed..
Loved her dialogues and the way she walked without an explanation..
#Swag
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I can't watch Pia get humiliated!!! 
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ansh's family is honestly extremely stupid and annoying -.-

I mean they haven't seemed to learn from his mistakes and keep wronging the right person all the time. I only like Chaitaalli.

For Christ's sake in all probability Pia lost her mum due to them (even though they don't know that yet but still)
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Yes she was the star of the episode and today her firmness in her voice said it all...
i also appreciated the way she gave it back to Ansh uncle he was talking as if there's no problem in his house...
IF HE HAS THAT LOTS OF MONEY THEN WHY HE IS NOT BUYING ALL HIS FREEDOM FROM MOHANA???
What a shame he's that rude and as if it was not enough all what he said he also asked Pia to leave along with Gurumaa forgetting what the old lady did for them.
Fearless_Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: HaymurS

She was indeed..

Loved her dialogues and the way she walked without an explanation..
#Swag

Ys, she was sooo angry, how dare he talk to her piya like this, she was just trying to help his family nothing else. 
#SwagWaliGuruMaa😃
Fearless_Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Namita-

I can't watch Pia get humiliated!!! 

Aaj toh sab ne insult kr di..  piya ki 🥱

Fearless_Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: AttractiveAdya

Ansh's family is honestly extremely stupid and annoying -.-

I mean they haven't seemed to learn from his mistakes and keep wronging the right person all the time. I only like Chaitaalli.

For Christ's sake in all probability Pia lost her mum due to them (even though they don't know that yet but still)

@bold: i like her too, today just bcoz of her Vedashree was ready to give her a chance. She was  rgt"Jab gurumaa daayan k baray mai itna jante hai toh Devik k liye woh kaiss galat ho sakte hai"

Fearless_Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Yes she was the star of the episode and today her firmness in her voice said it all...
i also appreciated the way she gave it back to Ansh uncle he was talking as if there's no problem in his house...
IF HE HAS THAT LOTS OF MONEY THEN WHY HE IS NOT BUYING ALL HIS FREEDOM FROM MOHANA???
What a shame he's that rude and as if it was not enough all what he said he also asked Pia to leave along with Gurumaa forgetting what the old lady did for them.

@bold: well said.. His words were disgraceful.. How come he forget that she is the protector of that temple
Melkor thumbnail
These Rathors are one selfish and ungrateful family excluding Ansh and Chaitaali.Inko bas apne aap se matlab hai.
Like Divya risked her life to save them from Mohona yet they never tried to find her or enquire about her family.And the money which they pride themselves on prolly comes from Mohona only.Inka khudka kuch nahi hai 😆

I want to see them apologising to Pia and Gurumaa
As much as I want Piansh to get together I don't want them to get married coz of Vedashree's emotional blackmail.Pia should agree to the marriage only if Ansh wins her heart and convinces her himself and not due to Vedashree.

Edited by LawlessLawyer - 5 years ago