Drunken Damaad..part3..05/09/18

dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hola dearies...

Ek Pappi keliye tadapne wale pappibaaz pati aur use Pappu banane wali mukkebaz biwi...

Drunken Damaad...aka prem ka pujari..

Co: Shaurya aisa naa hai( there is nothinglike that)
Sh: Sir ji...aapko toh sirf apni trophy ki padi hai..iss prem ke pujari ke trophy ka kya?( sir you're just bothered about your championship trophy..what about this love devotee's trophy) aap ki coaching ki badi acchi hai..mein roz punching bag jo banta hoon.(you're coaching is really good..I do experience it being her punching bag daily)πŸ˜†
M: Tu zyada drame mat kar( don't do any drama)
Sh: Aaj toh mujhe nyay chahiye hi chahiye..(today I want justice )
M: Bhad mein jaye tera nyay..( to go hell with ur justice talks)
Sa: Mehek tu apne pati se baat kar rahi se... thodi izzat toh de de( you're talking to your husband atleast show some respect)
Sh: Sahi bola saasu maa aapne( you said it right MIL) itni dhulai toh kapdon ke bhi nahi hoti jitne meri hoti hai..( even the condition of rinsed clothes are better than that of mine) πŸ˜†
M: Acha..aisa hai...abb mein tujhe bilkul nahi doongi.( is that the case..then I wont give a kiss then)
Sh: Itne dinon se ek puppy ki tarah tumhare peecha karta tha..bas ek pappi keliye( all these days I followed you like a puppy just for a kiss)..aur mujhe ignore karke mere dil ke tukde tukde kardiye(you've broken my heart by completely ignoring me) daya nahi aati mujpe( don't you've sympathy towards me)πŸ˜†

M: Saari harkatein apne GB(ghatiya baap) se seekhke aaya hai( you've learnt all these antics from your ill mannered father)
Sh: Aiyyy..dekho mere daddyji koi memmory card nahi hai..jise tum GB kah rahe ho( he is my father not any brand of memory card)πŸ˜†

M: Tu aise nahi maanega na..( you wont listen this way right)
Saying this she lifts a steel plate intending to hit him. Shaurya hides behind sarita for his rescue.
Sh: Dekho mehek..pichle baar tum aise jagah pe maari thi..jiski wajah se mein do din baith hi nahi paaya( see last time you hit me somewhere very badly that it was very difficult for me to sit )πŸ˜†

M: Wahi..pichle baar sar pe mari toh..tera dimaag ki acchi ilaaj hoti( ya..I should've hit your head then..a treatment for your brain)
Sw: Choti bas karo na..saying this she takes away the platter from her hands.
Sh: Dekho biwi...pichle baar mein udaasi ke samundar mein doobne wala tha..aaj toh suicide karoonga (last time I was going to get drowned in the sea of sadness..this time I wont mind committing suicide)πŸ˜†

Sa: Na na..beta aise mat kahna( don't say like that son)
Sh: Na..na saasu maa...iss prem ke pujari..abla pati ko aaj insaaf chahiye ( no today this worshipper of love, helpless hubby needs justice at any cost)
Co: Shaurya dekho..tum donon apne kamre mein jaao...ek Pappi hi toh hai..tumhe mil jayega (you two leave for your room..nd Shaurya it's just a kiss..you"ll get it)
Sh: Arey..oh bachelor sir ji..ek Pappi ki keemat aap kaise samjhoge(hey bachelor ..how can you understand the value of a kiss)πŸ˜†

Sh: Samose chahiye toh Shaurya..kheer banani hai toh Shaurya..mukke marni hai toh Shaurya..(if she wants to eat samosa, kheer etc..or she wants to punch she calls out for Shaurya). ek Pappi ki baat ayi toh mujhe ajnabi bana diya (when it comes for a kiss she made me a stranger)πŸ˜†

Saying this he weeps on coach sir's shoulders..wiping his nasal fluids with sirji's shirts.πŸ˜†

Sh: Ek Pappi dene se tumhara kya jayega mehek..do rupiye ki lipstick?(what you're gonna lose by giving a kiss..may be a lipstick coating of just 2rupees)πŸ˜†

Sw: Choti..plz iski baat maano yaar (mehek plz listen to him)
M: Didi tu chup kar...yeh sab iski nautanki hai..(di don't care these are his wierd antics)
Sh: Yeh kaisa desh hai..(what kind of a country is this)..ek vakeel ki maujudgi mein itna anyay( this much injustice that too in the pressence of a lawyer). πŸ˜†

Sh: Swati didi...yeh..aapki golu molu behen gunegaar hai ( your chubby bubbly sister is the culprit).πŸ˜†

Sh: Dekho meine apni daadi tak nahi banvayi..taaki Pappi dete vakt isse kahin chub na le(see I have maintained a clean shaven look..thought my beard would be a hindrance for her to kiss)..kahan milega aapko aisa susheel pati..(where will you get such an ideal husband)πŸ˜†

So what do you guys think?..
Will Shaurya get his much awaited kiss?..
Plz spare me dearies...
Good night with mehrya dreams...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow third part AA gaya 
πŸ˜›
Res
AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wooow Shinu ...thanks for continuing the pappibaaz part πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
It is so beautifully written ...loved shaurya dialogues again ...GB is not guatiya baat but memory card for SSAπŸ˜†
Bechara Kitna Taras Raha hai ...mil hi Nahi rahi usse pappi ...ab next update me to dilwa hi dena is pyasse ko πŸ˜‰
Thanks for laughter dose again πŸ˜›
Good nightπŸ˜›
Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Are you bapre ek pappy ke lite itna drama 
Not fair mehek 
Bechara suicide bhi Kar kega agar pappy nahi milegi tho 
De Dena mehek kuch tho reham Kar πŸ€£

May be she will give a kiss voh bhi phir kabhi na bhoolne Wala πŸ˜³
Thanks for the laughter dose Shinu 
πŸ‘
josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why is Shaurya demanding a kiss from Mehak πŸ˜›. He will get his kiss only in his dreams πŸ˜†. Such a nautanki he is πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰.
Turn the table around Shinu. Better he forcefully grabs her and kiss her and complete his kissing mission.
I am still laughing and my stomach is hurting πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.
Thanks for this lovely update baby 😳 ⭐️.
friendlyghost08 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bechara shaurya ko iss update me bhi pappi naseeb na hua..πŸ˜›
It was hilarious shinuπŸ˜†..thanks for this laughter update...πŸ€—
Bechare shaurya want justice...πŸ˜›
Ek pappi ki keemat coach sir kya samjhega...that was too good...🀣
And ek pappi dene se mehek ke 2 rupee ki lipstick jayegi...πŸ˜†πŸ‘
Lets see iss pappibaaz pati ko pappi milega bhi nahi...continue soon dear❀️
snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shaurya using all his might, saam daam, dand , bhed to get a puppy from his lawfully wedded
wife.πŸ˜²πŸ˜›πŸ€£Haven't seen or heard any Hubby trying so hard to get kis from his better half.
Mehek is so adamant and is not giving Shaurya an inch.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Sarita, Swati and finaly coach Sir is also on Shuarya's side, recommending his case and
pleading his case and literally begging Mehek to relent and give Shaurya the mkst wanted
puppy. Kya Mehek degi ek kiss ya ek mukka. Will tune into the next chapter to see how
meharbaan is Mehek on Shaurya Shinu.πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by snehatara - 5 years ago
meheks thumbnail
Thanks for a dunkard updateπŸ˜†
Poor sh ,now he should get what he was begging from last 2 parts.
very nice
Haseena2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update Shinu the update was too good I was laughing till I cant do anything at work. Even when I was alone I imagine how Shaurya will be behaving asking for his pappi.. Oh gosh it was hilariousπŸ‘πŸ˜›
dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AD04

Wooow Shinu ...thanks for continuing the pappibaaz part πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

It is so beautifully written ...loved shaurya dialogues again ...GB is not guatiya baat but memory card for SSAπŸ˜†
Bechara Kitna Taras Raha hai ...mil hi Nahi rahi usse pappi ...ab next update me to dilwa hi dena is pyasse ko πŸ˜‰
Thanks for laughter dose again πŸ˜›
Good nightπŸ˜›

Aarti di..πŸ€—
don't worry next time pakka dilwaongi...πŸ˜†