Earrings wala case!!!

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello everyone...this is Niki.
Yesterday episode though dreamy...was quite unconnected and haphazard. Keeping that aside...I just had a realisation. It is not just a specific pair of earrings. All of Pia's earrings have little bells that chime and poor Ansh gets transfixed at each one of them.

Poor thing. After they are married or mated or whatever that Davaansh side wants, she had better stop wearing them. Otherwise Ansh will never be able to sleep.😆

On that note, the Davaansh side is in a panic probably with Ruby and Mohana dictating its human half's reaction. The scene with Pia can be seen as a last ditch effort to connect to it's mate. And yet when she told him to leave her, he immediately did, rejection of it's mate probably stinging him sharply.
Then again...it's just my interpretation.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Well it is these little bells sound which bring back Ansh to his sense whenever he's hypnotised or don't know how exactly to call it.
These bells in fact help Ansh.
She will have to continuously wear it ...
He met his Davansh side when he touched Pia in yesterday episode.When she asked him to leave her it was his human side because he has not yet moved to his davansh side completely.
kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I absolutely love it when Ansh gets transfixed hearing Pia's earrings sound... I was so missing my smitten Ansh and yesterday got him back although for a few minutes... The way he looks at her n when caught, averts his gaze and then continue with the staring session. . ðŸ˜³...
Yesterday that pergola scene though beautifully shot was not required imo... It didn't fit into the narrative n I think it would have been better if it would have been a dream... 

You've given a different interpretation of Ansh pushing Pia scene... It might be possible but I think Ruby did something with the ring and since Ansh's human side is in her control,  the davansh side too reacted in the same way.. ..all I know is the davansh inside him is struggling with his emotions and very soon he's gonna break  free... 

I also think that Pia will again face Ansh's wrath as very soon her spying on Ansh on behalf of Nishant is gonna blow up (though actually she's not) 
BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
The way Ansh pauses on hearing the sound is as if he got pulled into the bedroom and then the looks..too crisp..love her earrings and the jingle sounds.
4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Yes all of her ear rings affect him and bring him out of trance. I don't want her to stop wearing them. As they give him peace too. About the last effort to claim his mate and the reaction on her rejection is a possible point 
4me2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaku17

I absolutely love it when Ansh gets transfixed hearing Pia's earrings sound... I was so missing my smitten Ansh and yesterday got him back although for a few minutes... The way he looks at her n when caught, averts his gaze and then continue with the staring session. . ðŸ˜³...

Yesterday that pergola scene though beautifully shot was not required imo... It didn't fit into the narrative n I think it would have been better if it would have been a dream... 

You've given a different interpretation of Ansh pushing Pia scene... It might be possible but I think Ruby did something with the ring and since Ansh's human side is in her control,  the davansh side too reacted in the same way.. ..all I know is the davansh inside him is struggling with his emotions and very soon he's gonna break  free... 

I also think that Pia will again face Ansh's wrath as very soon her spying on Ansh on behalf of Nishant is gonna blow up (though actually she's not) 

He enjoys these staring sessions a lot. The canopy light scene was such a beautiful one. I am happy we got such a scene. At that time Ruby was far away so don't think she did anything to make him so rude to Pia. I wonder what will happen when the davansh side will break free. Pia is not spying on him now she is more of trying to get away from him
BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
New to Nazar forum..But yes, loving the serial, the mystery behind everything and how it unfolds everyday..Yesterday;s episode was slightly disconnect. May be everyone was getting ready for Mehendi and then Payal gives her lehenga to Pia to dress up..That would have made sense..for the follow up one.
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Hello everyone...this is Niki.

Yesterday episode though dreamy...was quite unconnected and haphazard. Keeping that aside...I just had a realisation. It is not just a specific pair of earrings. All of Pia's earrings have little bells that chime and poor Ansh gets transfixed at each one of them.

Poor thing. After they are married or mated or whatever that Davaansh side wants, she had better stop wearing them. Otherwise Ansh will never be able to sleep.😆

On that note, the Davaansh side is in a panic probably with Ruby and Mohana dictating its human half's reaction. The scene with Pia can be seen as a last ditch effort to connect to it's mate. And yet when she told him to leave her, he immediately did, rejection of it's mate probably stinging him sharply.
Then again...it's just my interpretation.

@bold - Ditto!! That's what I feel!! 
4me2 thumbnail
Today I loved when she rubbed the Mehendi trying to get it off from her hands and he was watching her. Later when it took such a deep color and Neha was telling her what the deep hue means he was still watching and hearing them 
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Its always such a beautiful scene when  ansh gets transfixed on the sound of her earings...