Fun activity - Task on Teachers Day - 2

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Second task for students from teacher no 2 Padma😉
Describe your most favourite teacher or a teacher who has been your role model or has inspired you in any manner.

Tell us why he or she is your favourite or is your role model or in what way he or she has inspired you and why? 
Edited by Padmajaan - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
My Hindi teacher has to be my role model. She taught me some very important values of life. Like one shouldn't run behind marks, one should aim high. And overall, many things that can't be listed out.
One the last day, I'd missed out on being the Hindi topper by a mark and she'd told me that I'll still be the best Hindi student ever.

I was truly in awe that day!
war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this one teacher in my graduation college. i really felt like i shou work harder and felt motivated because of her.
but role model..as in someone i would want to be like then none.

but i am pretty influenced by the life stories of a few actors (srk, ranveer, hc) for sure. 
and i think i JK rowling inspires me to no limit. so i can very well say that mostly whatever i am today is pretty much bevause of her. i read her autobiography in 8th i guess.. so inspiring! but more importantly i could easily connect coz there were so many similarities. 
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
My mom will always be my role model. She's the most patient teacher I've ever seen.
And I already wished her the first thing in morning and I've booked show tickets for her today to relax and have fun ðŸ˜†
khushimahek11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My Ph. D guide is my best teacher. I thought I am weak in research when I was pursuing my Ph.D but he always encouraged me and identified my strength and because of him only I could complete my Ph.D before time.

I always thank god for sending him in my life as a teacher/ guide

(of course apart from parents, he is the best teacher of my life as far as my academic career is concerned)

Apart from my parents in my family my hubby is a great inspiration for me infact it is who constantly  motivated me to pursue my study  
Edited by khushimahek11 - 5 years ago