Fun activity - Task on Teachers Day - 1

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
First task for students from teacher no 1 Padma😉
Narrate an amazing/unforgettable/horrible/embarrassing memory related to a teacher.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Unforgettable:
I was ill and still had participated in an inter school competition. Since it was a play, I couldn't back off at the last day for our school would be disqualified. I'd gone to the venue with high fever and cold. Mom was very worried and parents weren't allowed. But the teacher who had accompanied me for the day took great care of me like feeding me and requesting authorities to increase the AC's temperature and basically I never felt Mom wasn't around!
That was something so amazing I'd felt that day.
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Horrible & Embarrassing :
This'll haunt me forever. I'd gone to teacher's staff room on the day before open house aka report card, to give some papers. There, I was standing on the door asking for permission to enter. And then, one teacher blatantly asked me if I were a Pune, running errands with papers. The staff room was full of teachers with all subjects. I was dumbfounded and I ran off crying terribly. 
Edited by ..AjabdeBaisa.. - 5 years ago
Padmajaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..AjabdeBaisa..

Unforgettable:

I was ill and still had participated in an inter school competition. Since it was a play, I couldn't back off at the last day for our school would be disqualified. I'd gone to the venue with high fever and cold. Mom was very worried and parents weren't allowed. But the teacher who had accompanied me for the day took great care of me like feeding me and requesting authorities to increase the AC's temperature and basically I never felt Mom wasn't around!
That was something so amazing I'd felt that day.

Lovely souvenir Mahi! And I am sure you must have nailed your part. So much of dedication you have in you mahi!!
war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
in 9th std one of the first lectures of technical drawing was to occur. but they shuffled classes and we had to go sit in another class. so we were hunting for places and the teacher entered. we sat wherever there was place and she introduced herself n shouted that we keep quiet. i was talking with the one beside me to exchange place with me coz i wanted to sit on the left side n not right (coz m left handed n we would bang hands otherwise while writing). so this teacher caught me (and a  few others) at that time and said get out of the class and that ul r such stubborn kids. 
that was the first time i was punished coz i was a very quiet kid. 
then the whole semester i just didn't bother talking to her just saw the board copied stuff and thats it. 
but i topped that semester for the subject thats when she noticed me i think. she became fond of me. one day after school hours she spoke to me. she said she waa wrong about me. i said 'not really. i am pretty stubborn but i aint changing'.
we laughed it off and then we were like friends. i even went to her house a few times. 
Padmajaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..AjabdeBaisa..

Horrible & Embarrassing :

This'll haunt me forever. I'd gone to teacher's staff room on the day before open house aka report card, to give some papers. There, I was standing on the door asking for permission to enter. And then, one teacher blatantly asked me if I were a Pune, running errands with papers. The staff room was full of teachers with all subjects. I was dumbfounded and I ran off crying terribly. 

Such a horrible horrible person!!!😡

You see Mahi it takes all kinds in every profession in this world!

I know quite a few insensitive ones like that in my institute as well!!😡

LOOOVVEE YOOOUUU❤️
Padmajaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: war_is_peace

in 9th std one of the first lectures of technical drawing was to occur. but they shuffled classes and we had to go sit in another class. so we were hunting for places and the teacher entered. we sat wherever there was place and she introduced herself n shouted that we keep quiet. i was talking with the one beside me to exchange place with me coz i wanted to sit on the left side n not right (coz m left handed n we would bang hands otherwise while writing). so this teacher caught me (and a  few others) at that time and said get out of the class and that ul r such stubborn kids. 

that was the first time i was punished coz i was a very quiet kid. 
then the whole semester i just didn't bother talking to her just saw the board copied stuff and thats it. 
but i topped that semester for the subject thats when she noticed me i think. she became fond of me. one day after school hours she spoke to me. she said she waa wrong about me. i said 'not really. i am pretty stubborn but i aint changing'.
we laughed it off and then we were like friends. i even went to her house a few times. 

Oh Hiya I could so imagine you in my mind's eye!
One thing that registered is you are a leftie. Wow no wonder you are so talented, hiya you were meant to be an artist! And you are one of a kind. Please always remember what I am saying!

I still don't like this teacher! I wonder how you became friends with her!😡
war_is_peace thumbnail
there was this very chilled out tuition teacher i used to go to. 
one day she just said out of the blue that i was way too intelligent than people thought of me and that i would easily cross 90percent in boards even when i was in the 65-75 slot. 
3 years later it was boards n i did cross 90. 
n those days 90 plus wasnt like right now 😆

war_is_peace thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

Oh Hiya I could so imagine you in my mind's eye!
One thing that registered is you are a leftie. Wow no wonder you are so talented, hiya you were meant to be an artist! And you are one of a kind. Please always remember what I am saying!

I still don't like this teacher! I wonder how you became friends with her! 😡

oh she is very sweet. 
that was our first meeting. it was a new class for her n she was just tired of the noise 😆
but i get her better now since i taught kids at the ngo 😆
n she is very broad minded unlike most others ⭐️
lost touch unfortunately
Padmajaan thumbnail
My embarrassing experience
I was in class 10. Me and my bestie always used to sit together in class and were inseparable. English class was going on and the teacher, Mrs. Ralhan I still remember her name, asked my bestie Veena to read the chapter aloud. I don;t remember the name of the story. All that I remember is that it was a story with a guy called Malcolm and it was about Malcolm coming face to face with the Yeti.

So Veena was reading aloud and came to the passage where the Yeti slaps Malcolm and he runs his tongue through his mouth and can't feel his teeth anymore.

There was nothing funny about it as you can see but for some strange reason Veena started laughing hysterically as she read it and I imagined Malcolm with no teeth (I know this is stupid) and I also joined her and we both just couldn't stop laughing, we were both out of control hysterical.

Mrs. Ralhan kept screaming at us to stop laughing and the more she said this the more we laughed. Tears were pouring out of our eyes and she asked us both to get out of the class in sheer disgust and we walked out still laughing hysterically and continued laughing in the corridor.

🤣     
Edited by Padmajaan - 5 years ago