Why Naman is perfect for palak according to her parents?

Humayra_Emma thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Seriously Naman was married.. He has a child still Palak's mom & dad thinks he is perfect for their well educated beautiful girl?!!! This is ridiculous!!
Manjeet ki toh😑😑😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It's for same reasons why we think ritiwk is perfect for palak.
Let's compare ritiwk and Naman,

Age: Naman is not old guy type. He would be of same age as ritiwk like 33-34years old. It's just ritiwk did not get married and he did at early age

Past: ritiwk has very colorful past whereas Naman has only one girl who was his wife. So doesn't this say more about persons charcater, loyalty

Education and financial background: both are quite well educated and rich

About kids: Palak needs to take care of kids is the only negative point in Naman but then if she gets married to ritiwk she has to handle crazy shit noon family. Handling two cute kids is better than noons πŸ˜†

This doesn't mean I m in fanpur of this marriage. Problme here isn't Naman, it's the fact that palak doesn't love him. It would be perfectly fine if they fell in love. Dint kareena marry Saif Ali khan?
Humayra_Emma thumbnail
But parents like palak's of a middle class family dn't search for a married man for their only daughter right?! 
mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@kankabhor-  Waah kya analytical post hai!!!! Pro-Con list ban gaya Edited by mysterygirl123 - 5 years ago
mysterygirl123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Humayra_Emma

But parents like palak's of a middle class family dn't search for a married man for their only daughter right?! 

Palak's dad is not for this match, Palak's mom is. 

And her mom is reacting after a lot of provocation... I am not saying she is being right at this point, but she is not the one at whom anger should be directed, it should be directed to VP Noon and family ... also in a world where one wanted to compare Rithwik vs Naman  - @kankabhor's analysis is very apt

Also normal middle class families don't look for a guy like Rithwik for their daughter either, however paise waala he might be. Normal middle class families look for character, not just of the guy but of the entire family

Edited by mysterygirl123 - 5 years ago
Sahithi.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
VP and Manjeet must have married more for the kids - Rishab and Ritwik to have respective parents and then they had 3 more kids.. but look at it, on slightest difference Reeva brands Ritwik as step bro.. the oh so loving Rishab doesnt care about his brother's love, he wants to prove a point.. at the end, looks like these kids are not as loving towards each other as it seems externally.. 

While this will change from case to case and family to family to kids who are involved, that is a risk for Palak and her future kids and how things turn few years later.. parents think these aspects when marrying their daughter to a man with kids..

Palak said she doesnt care about Ritwik's past or affairs and only things about their present and future..but with Naman and his kids, the baggage is not clear.. dont go with what you saw of Naman in 5 mins to what you saw of Ritwik in 55 episodes.. Ritwik may not be doing the best thing right now, but that doesnt make him wrong or undeserving either.. 
mysterygirl123 thumbnail
@Sahithi ... discussions here will always be episode based πŸ˜ƒ ...we all know that Picture abhi baaki hai
But if single episode based emotions did not evoke, then we would have a pretty empty forum πŸ˜† 
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Only palak mom wants Naman rista
For money ofcourse
ra_chi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was thinking same. Why does palak need alliance from a widower with 2 kids? Isnt she educated? Good looking girl? 
Her mother is actually province Ritwik's family right by being a real gold digger now. She just care for the money n status and nothing else. I thought palak's father would object
Humayra_Emma thumbnail

Originally posted by: ra_chi

I was thinking same. Why does palak need alliance from a widower with 2 kids? Isnt she educated? Good looking girl? 

Her mother is actually province Ritwik's family right by being a real gold digger now. She just care for the money n status and nothing else. I thought palak's father would object

Exactly my point!!