Rithwik destroyed Palak's belief in love

DramaQueen101 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I was replying to another post and felt that this needs to be written as a new topic...

in my opinion, Rithwik destroyed Palak's life...the girl who believed in love, the girl who used to say that all girls deserve a lot of love, who believed in the concept of 7 stages of love ... he broke her heart and trust so badly that she has lost all belief in love and is willingly entering a loveless marriage... Rithwik landed her in this situation...if she had not loved him, trusted him, if he and his family had not insulted her and her family so badly that the dignity of her mom depended on her getting married to this guy, ... her life would have been something else... one day she might have met and fallen in love with someone who was worthy of her love.. instead her experience with her first love was so bad that she is willing to go loveless life long...

Rithwik destroyed the whole experience for her and her whole life too..Edited by Visionofw - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🥺
You can't mend broken people..you will end up broken... This is what has happened with Palak
Agamfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Visionofw

I was replying to another post and felt that this needs to be written as a new topic...

in my opinion, Rithwik destroyed Palak's life...the girl who believed in love, the girl who used to say that all girls deserve a lot of love, who believed in the concept of 7 stages of love ... he broke her heart and trust so badly that she has lost all belief in love and is willingly entering a loveless marriage... Rithwik landed her in this situation...if she had not loved him, trusted him, if he and his family had not insulted her and her family so badly that the dignity of her mom depended on her getting married to this guy, ... her life would have been something else... one day she might have met and fallen in love with someone who was worthy of her love.. instead her experience with her first love was so bad that she is willing to go loveless life long...

Rithwik destroyed the whole experience for her and her whole life too..

I am not sure if she lost believing in love. She just supressing her love for her mom's so called dignity more over Ritwik is not helping either
DramaQueen101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjuhi_dreamer

🥺

You can't mend broken people..you will end up broken... This is what has happened with Palak

true... I feel so bad for Palak.. She didn't deserve this...she deserves a looot of love...Rithwik doesn't deserve her...I hope Naman falls madly in love with her... but if he is there for only 10 days , that is less likely...
DramaQueen101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agamfan

I am not sure if she lost believing in love. She just supressing her love for her mom's so called dignity more over Ritwik is not helping either

but she said I can never fall in love again..twice... once to herself and once to Naman...her heart and her trust is badly broken
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

true... I feel so bad for Palak.. She didn't deserve this...she deserves a looot of love...Rithwik doesn't deserve her...I hope Naman falls madly in love with her... but if he is there for only 10 days , that is less likely...

Nooo!! I am very much irked with Rithwik's coward behavior but there is no way in hell I want Palak to be with someone else.

You don't give up on people because they are flawed. It's just a hurdle in their relax and I have full faith that they will bounce back stronger
Agamfan thumbnail

but she said I can never fall in love again..twice... once to herself and once to Naman...her heart and her trust is badly broken

I was taking this as she never going to fall in love again with another person as she deeply in love with Rithvik. He is her first and last love
Agamfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjuhi_dreamer

Nooo!! I am very much irked with Rithwik's coward behavior but there is no way in hell I want Palak to be with someone else.

You don't give up on people because they are flawed. It's just a hurdle in their relax and I have full faith that they will bounce back stronger

Agree with you. For now; I believe all this crap we had to put up because of Karan's unavailability and made the character vulnerable and hope this will be fixed in next couple of episodes. If not; then don't know what to say.  
vkrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rithwik and his father are always in a self pity mode. I wish they had taken psychological help to get over the woman in the past . Everybody is hurting for Rithwik only. Does Palal not deserve any love ? Rithwik's love is more filmy than reaching an emotional connect. She had once said unhappy marriage is not good . Where has she landed herself . I am so hoping Naman to make PaRit realise true love considering that he values it so much.
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I know...
 I was surprised how much she was ready to do for their relationship

Sign a prenup...talk to his father ...