Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: -Lehar-

There are few said nandini deserves Rajdeep only ...few even said rajdeeo should sell her in market and I was the one who reported that post few here who talking good literally liked those comments and made fun 

Nobody said she deserved rape.
or i dint see that post.
I had seen one person who had said N should have been sold in **** bazaar.
i dint see the name of the poster  as it was triple times quoted..Before that Mods had removed the thread itself.
Anyone knows who that poster was  ?

I made that thread again.
Had also given a ps  not to use those words.
N  will  be criticized in this show..you have to accept  that.
Mauli's molestation was a very big issue too.
N made mistakes.

It is cvs  fault that they showed N happily coming home to tell rajdeep how she saved the day by giving her bangle to that woman.
Makers could have  shown  that though N gave bangle to the lady...yet she is extremely sad..  ...bcoz he slept with her,beat her also .
In that whole rajdeep fiasco i dint liked that clip at all.

-Lehar- thumbnail

Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

Nobody said she deserved rape.
or i dint see that post.
I had seen one person who had said N should have been sold in **** bazaar.
i dint see the name of the poster  as it was triple times quoted..Before that Mods had removed the thread itself.
Anyone knows who that poster was  ?

I made that thread again.
Had also given a ps  not to use those words.
N  will  be criticized in this show..you have to accept  that.
Mauli's molestation was a very big issue too.
N made mistakes.

It is cvs  fault that they showed N happily coming home to tell rajdeep how she saved the day by giving her bangle to that woman.
Makers could have  shown  that though N gave bangle to the lady...yet she is extremely sad..  ...bcoz he slept with her,beat her also .
In that whole rajdeep fiasco i dint liked that clip at all.

I didn't remember the name but who ever  it was they might have reading this post if they have conscience they will not use those words again ...is it that easy to use those horrible words ?
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
 The supreme court of india said wife can report forced sex from husband...i think this was the rule from many years.
Recently it took a U turn and said  wife cannot report forced  sex  from husband as rape.
I hope i have correct  info.
I dont know if it changed after that.

Edited by chirpyhapibird - 5 years ago
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Only in this forum I c words like Bodyshaming, s**tshaming, Victimblaming etc being thrown around like confetti. First ppl, this is just a show while these words ve serious & violent ramifications in real world.

Next I myself was blamed of bodyshaming & s**tshaming Nandini. Sorry I am an independent working mother but in the garb of feminism "FEW" (notice the key word FEW) try to brush off certain unacceptable actions as modernism, feminism, MYCHOICE etc.

If a woman chooses 2 ve 1 night stands with multiple partners its her choice. But as a civilized society we ve come a long way from the caveman days where there were multiple partners, no concept of family or law enforcement. If every1 did anything of their choice with no moral or ethical considerations then the very fabric of a civilized society will snap & v r no better than animals. Not being in a single relationship & having affairs might b ur choice. But wen u choose 2 ve an affair willingly with a married man, that too the husband of ur friend to whom u r indebted hugely its no longer MYCHOICE. Its MYGREED. In that case the apt word to describe tis action is equally obnoxious. When an action is puke worthy how do ppl expect the word describing it to be non puke worthy.

Regarding my comment on her dress, again till that point I had not made any comment on her dresses. But when she actually had the audacity to indulge in sexting with a married man, listen to his wish-list, get decked up & dressed up to attract him, then actually walk into the house of her friend whom she is happily cheating, ve eye locks with that same friend's husband in her house, in the presence of her friend & her family what words should we use to describe her actions. So the person can do anything he/she wants but when we use certain words to describe that all hell breaks loose...

The only point where I differ is these words s'd not b used only for the woman. The man who chooses to break his marriage is equally or infact more responsible for this. If u call a woman s* then call the man a manw*. If the woman is home breaker then the man is a cheating scumbag & he is also a home breaker wrecking his own marriage & family. So y call only the woman a homewrecker. If the woman is characterless then the man is equally characterless & obnoxious. So if Nandi is wrong in lusting after a married man then the man is also equally wrong in lusting after another woman. Both r equal partners in crime & both r beyond redemption.
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

oh wow, thank you thats actually quite insightful. i had no clue, from what i understood then people are right is asking for its abolishment, esp if its being misused. So am i right in saying, the wife who catches her husband having an affair cant seek for police help? its only the men that can file a case against his female counterpart? How is that equal treatment?

wow looks like Rajdeep is winning 🤢

Yes it has been stated that this law is misogynist and treats a woman as a commodity of a husband. The fact that woman can't seek this law makes it all the more outrageous in this century. Thus the advocates have demanded to abolish it from being criminal offence and making it a civil offence for which divorce is the civil remedy. 

This law was made by Britishers in India in late 19th century and that's why SC has decided to see into its validity in this era. 
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Twenty1st

[

Hey Nish, just wondering is that the future epi's
Is Rajdeep going to attack Nandini

As for human mentality, i do not get it and nor do i want to make an attempt to understand the less fortunate who somehow blame everything on the girl

If anything i dislike Kunal for everything and hate Rajdeep lol

Oh god I didn't know this was coming . In that case it's really sick if anyone is saying that she deserves it and it's karma ..She must fight back with rajdeep and file a complaint against him..

But now those who opined that mauli shouldnt have kept nandini at home , this is the reason . Sorry. This was the reason. 
Edited by _charu_ - 5 years ago
chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Oh god I didn't know this was coming . In that case it's really sick if anyone is saying that she deserves it and it's karma ..She must fight back with rajdeep and file a complaint against him..

But now those who opined that mauli shouldnt have kept nandini at home , this is the reason . 

i dint understand your post.

Between i liked your previous singnature .
i had copied it for my whatsapp status.
Even this one is nice.⭐️
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

i dint understand your post.

Between i liked your previous singnature .
i had copied it for my whatsapp status.
Even this one is nice. ⭐️

I didn't read the articles about the future story line . Dunno who said it and where , that nandini deserved to abused by rajdeep for falling in love with kunal ..in today's episode rajdeep abused her ...I condemned that statement . No woman deserves to be abused /raped. 

I liked my siggy too..ha ha..will switch back soon
Edited by _charu_ - 5 years ago
Well, this sadly happens everywhere. It makes me sick though I am kind of used to seeing such comments by now :/ In every other show forums with abuser male leads, female lead characters are bashed endlessly everyday for daring to go against an abuser or be against the male lead and people keep justifying abuse blaming the female leads instead. Now here too Mouli is blamed which i find so disgusting esp some comments on Twitter saying Mouli is modern and no man wants such wife and how male prefer traditional types so EMA isn't wrong and drooling over Kunan. Then recently I have been seeing a lot comments saying Nandini deserve Rajdeep torture which is so wrong. Like I can agree for Rajdeep to take out or keep her Nandini away, I hate her too but that doesn't mean she deserve rape which Rajdeep used to do or physical abuse. Homewreckers should get punished and infact should get worse than death pubishement along with cheater husbands imo, but not through rape or physical abuse. That's sickening to read. And even before Nandini had started EMA, I would see many comments bashing her because Kunal was lusting after her. Basically blaming a woman for a man's lust as if it was Nandini's fault that he was a pervert and disgusting man lusting after wife's bestie. Edited by Metis - 5 years ago
madlal thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There is a saying 
A woman's greatest enemy is another woman..Mena re quick to judge too but not as lighning fast as a woman blaming another one.And Mauli will be blamed for Kunal's roving eye.She will be blamed for not satisfying him thoroughly that he is tired to look at anyone else.
Mauli will be blamed for surprising her husband with a clinic while her husband was having fun.Mauli will be blamed for surprising her husband with a desire to have a child.
Mauli will be blamed for surprising Nandini in her house and find them locked in  passionate embrace in bed.
Yes a woman's enemy is another woman.It is not a man's fault at all.