Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

I agree. It wasn't necessary to make Pushkar irredeemable. I don't get why creatives of ITV are so fascinated with darkness when they can't handle it properly. They have mixed two very difficult plots altogether & lost their way.

If they had focused on the prime question - whether an ideal son can become an ideal husband, they could have shown that due to his past, Pushkar had some preconceived ideas about women which would disturb his marital life & how Vidhi & he can solve these problems.

If they had focused on the mental issue of a man who had developed Borderline Personality Disorder & showed the struggle of his wife & family members to cope with him & him getting treated, that could spread awareness among people.

But they had mixed these two plots & ultimately made Pushar pitch black.

I believe relationships, specially that of a husband & wife require great sacrifices. Especially when your closed ones are mentally ill, it takes huge amount of determination & struggle to help them through it. But at the same time, such hardship can also take its toll on the relationship & spouses might get away.

If they had focused on Vidhita confiding in the family members & Pushkar starting his treatment, his problems during the course of treatment, Vidhita's struggle to keep it together that would make a great story.

But they focused on the power of a PATNI who has the power to reform a RAVAAN & got her brutally tortured. And now they have introduced a parallel ML. It wasn't necessary.

Rajyashri''s characterization is the weakest of them all. Even I don't know what they are trying to prove. Vidhi had repeatedly told her about Pushkar but she was blind. Then Vidhi got killed & now when she has returned suddenly more than VidhEer, she has become more concerned about punishing Pushkar. This doesn't really make her a progressive MIL. She was blind in her husband's love who failed to notice her boy's sufferings & then she became blind in her son's love who couldn't understand her DIL's concern. Shooting Pushkar doesn't absolve her from being ignorant. But yes, it would earn her some points as a human being who would finally do something right.

Edited by nushy1995 - 5 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
So, the episode went on expected note.

Kabeer confessed in front of both Pari & Vidhi, Rajyashri gave her blessings & Pushkar will be out by tomorrow. 🥱

Today I was heartbroken seeing Pari's state. 😭 I wish instead of the proposal scene, they had elongated the confrontation scene between Pari & Kabeer. The actress playing Pari did a wonderful job. 👏 Specially, when Vidhi said Kabeer meant Pari, that moment, her heartbreak was evident. 😭

I wanted to slap Kabeer so hard. 😡 His one impulsive decision has led to this serious mess. Yes, Vidhi too, was suffering. But at least she got the boy. Pari has literally lost the love of her life. How I wish people were more considerate about others' feelings & took such important decisions after thinking everything through. 😡

Anyway, at least they don't have enough time to portray Pari as pitch black. I guess I should be thankful for that. 🥱
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kabeer - a man who sat too long on the emotional fence, toyed with Pari's emotions, and robbed her of life's most precious resource: time!!

Is Kabeer any different from Pushkar?  

There are lots of ways men mistreat women.  The more obvious kinds like psychological or physical abuse (in other words, like Pushkar) - get a fair bit of attention - in fact, the entire serial was devoted to it - and rightly so!

But there is another kind of mistreatment in relationships everywhere that goes less recognized: men who sit too long on the emotional fence in a relationship, wasting their partner's time before heading for the door.  They rob their partner of life's most precious resource: time.  

Just to make myself clear - I am not talking about relationships that grow apart.  I am talking about relationships where men have been on the fence for some time, finally calling it off later.  Men, just like Kabeer, keeping Pari in his life - until he decides what he wants!  In the serial - they are casting him a good guy - his mistreatment of Pari is shown as acceptable.

Kabeer thinks he can toss Pari's heart without paying for the damage.  Even though it is Pari who is getting the blunt end of the stick, it is Vidhita who is worse off, because Kabeer has not realized that women are not playthings!!

Edited by anonee - 5 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonee

Kabeer - a man who sat too long on the emotional fence, toyed with Pari's emotions, and robbed her of life's most precious resource: time!!

Is Kabeer any different from Pushkar?  

There are lots of ways men mistreat women.  The more obvious kinds like psychological or physical abuse (in other words, like Pushkar) - get a fair bit of attention - in fact, the entire serial was devoted to it - and rightly so!

But there is another kind of mistreatment in relationships everywhere that goes less recognized: men who sit too long on the emotional fence in a relationship, wasting their partner's time before heading for the door.  They rob their partner of life's most precious resource: time.  

Just to make myself clear - I am not talking about relationships that grow apart.  I am talking about relationships where men have been on the fence for some time, finally calling it off later.  Men, just like Kabeer, keeping Pari in his life - until he decides what he wants!  In the serial - they are casting him a good guy - his mistreatment of Pari is shown as acceptable.

Kabeer thinks he can toss Pari's heart without paying for the damage.  Even though it is Pari who is getting the blunt end of the stick, it is Vidhita who is worse off, because Kabeer has not realized that women are not playthings!!

Couldn't agree more. Physical & mental abuse get noticed but the type of damage done in a relationship in pure ignorance & callousness, hardly gets noticed.

I do understand from where they are coming.

Our best friends, specially the one who have been with us through thick & thin, become an inseparable part of our lives. So two best friends falling in love with each other is not really shocking. Two best friends choosing their respective partners is also very much possible. But taking each other for granted like he/she may be my spouse just because I haven't found any replacement - that is disgusting.

I wouldn't compare Kabeer with Pushkar. That would be a bit too much. Plus he is spiritual & respects women - that has been established. But the pain he has caused Pari - it's unforgivable. Even if Vidhi wasn't in the picture, someday he would have fallen in love with someone. And if it was after his marriage, what would he do??? Would he break the marriage then or indulge in a EMA like in the film Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna?

I do appreciate Kabeer's helpful nature. Probably, he'll be good to Vidhi too. But I hate him tremendously for what he has done to Pari. 😡 😡 😡
Edited by nushy1995 - 5 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Enjoyable episode.

Kabeer's reply to Vidhi reminded me of that old episode where Vidhi had told Urvashi that changing yourself a bit for your loved ones is also a way of showing love. Although couldn't enjoy it much for obvious reasons.

Loved Pari to the core today. 🤗 This is what I was expecting her to do. Look past her love & realize that a loveless marriage will ultimately be more devastating for her. 😭 Plus, I loved how honest she was about her feelings. Kudos to the actress. She was brilliant. 👏 👏 👏

At least Vidhi felt guilty. But again Kabeer disappointed me when he implied there were no longer any PROBLEM between them. 😡 😡 😡

Acting wise, for me, Jaya Ji was the star of today's episode. Finally Rajyashri has accepted that it was her love which prevented her from seeing Pushkar's dual face. I absolutely loved her subtlety. Her happiness for Vidhi yet sadness for the entire catastrophe. It was evident how hurt she was seeing Pushkar in jail. But she still put on a brave face. I wish they had utilized Jaya Ji's talent more.

I liked the scene when Vidhi got to know about her divorce. It is ironic how much she had wanted to save her relationship & now when it's broken, she can't even heave a sigh of relief due to Pushkar's earlier deeds.

Looking forward to tomorrow's episode. I loved the look Vidhi gave Pushkar. After the truth got revealed, she was scared of Pushkar. More importantly for her family members' safety. Now she is at a stage where she can live or die but won't be afraid of him anymore. Too bad, for this change she had to endure tremendous amount of torture which almost cost her - her life.   

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniDanube

Of  which  episode  are  u  frankly   talking ?

Today  26  or yesteday  25th???

To me  25th...the  only  rocking  scenes were   pushkar  and police and jail.

I am not at all enjoying

Payal kabeer..  i find  them Bland.

😛   😒

----

I hv a  strong  Gut  feeling...No ways  Pari   is  there  alll da fkn way  to Jodhpur  so easily  to say..."haan ok haan beta ..cutu  shabaash jaa...tu  payal ke paass  mujhe chodkey"

No wayss...she hv hd  enough. She is on for  smart revenge  😆

I was talking about 26th February's episode.

Yes, definitely enjoying Pushkar's sufferings. But Police mocking him - it wasn't necessary. This actually present Police in very poor light - that they take sadistic pleasure in people's downfall.

VidhEer are actually bland & forced. In earlier episodes, Pushkar & Vidhi had lot of interactions which made their pair relatable. Absolutely loved them back then. 😳

But VidhEer - they have nothing that can back their story up. 🥱

Pari is justified to turn negative. But I am sincerely hoping they don't do that. In real life people don't have the amount of patience or time to destroy others' lives as shown in ITV. So, until now, she is a relatable character & I want her to stay that way. 😊  
Suzanna12345 thumbnail
Tmro is d last episode.. Going to miss perfect pati so much..  Ending is improper like... I wanted pushkar to get treated n become normal person..Bt dey ended it by killing himd
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniDanube

Hi  nushy 1995

Ok i thot so u wr on 26th

Arey  aisey  hee houtey  hai police esp the lower constables . U see.
And the idiots  despite senior telling. Be careful that his family hs cleared he is v v clever person.
So dont cm in his words

The 2 idiots in their their own madhhoshi gave him cell phone.

But ...he banged it.   He didnt phone.  I think they gave him toy cell or  phone without credits ( bcoz they uttered bachaa na samaj hai..😆)

🤣

-----

Ok  nushy...
Refer PARI  or  for that matter Pari like...u r correct in Real life no one gas revenge time  as in Reel Tv

Omg  nooo ways
Hv u not seen
Savdhan india
crime patrol

They r  real v v real

obviously  after so many blody ditches  infact this looks more artificial...straight away  saying  okkk..

Oh cm on so many times she hs uttered earlier...main chodungee nahin barbaad  karr doungi

Now u think she wl spare

N
Hw cm she rchd jodhpur
That too quak same house

No ways

I think pushkar  hs told her...i hv feeling

Cm on yaaar she wl b bound to be vulnerable.

This bhikaaari kabeer so easily says...always  never wanted to see u marry me

Whacko man...  he will get jack from her.
1000%

Going by ITV standard, Payal would definitely turn negative.

But they have only 3 episodes left. So even if she turns negative, it won't be as menacing as typical ITV vamps.

Let's just enjoy the final episodes. 😊
Suzanna12345 thumbnail
Yes @ranidanube..  Today is d last episode..  From tmro dat 10pm serial will come at 9pm.. 
Suzanna12345 thumbnail
Today's episode was so emotional..  Literally cried seeing pushkar like dat..  y dey ended like dis..  Can't express my feeling right now
Previous
1 ... 80 81 82 83 84
Next