Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghissapitta thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Twisterfry

Tbh Kunal is not that attractive anyways. I have never found him physically appealing (not because of his looks which Shakti has a lot of, but because of his iffy personality. It was irritating in the beginning, and disgusting now). Omg what if she meets someone like Siddhant from Yeh Pyaar Nahi Hai to Kya Hai? His calmness is the perfect foil to her bubbliness!!!

Sed saree wali Nandini and Jubba wala Kunal are just perfect for each other. They can bore each other with their flat and insufferable personalities. 

Lol same tbh the actor is cute but after a while the character starts to cloud my vision on physical attractiveness. πŸ˜†

BRO I LOVE SIDDHANT (im so sad the show has ended). A Siddhant would be perfect for our Mauli! 

True! Nandini will feed him kheer everyday and lead her beloved to an early albeit sweet death. 

Yeh bhandan toooh kheer ka bhandan haiii. 
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mc Dreamy and Mauli πŸ˜Š
Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mohan bhatnagar of NBTNMKK,any loyal girl should get this kind of character/man including meπŸ˜†
amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ghissapitta

Lol same tbh the actor is cute but after a while the character starts to cloud my vision on physical attractiveness.  πŸ˜†

BRO I LOVE SIDDHANT (im so sad the show has ended). A Siddhant would be perfect for our Mauli! 

True! Nandini will feed him kheer everyday and lead her beloved to an early albeit sweet death. 

Yeh bhandan toooh kheer ka bhandan haiii. 

@bold...🀣
Siddhant oh yes what an amazing character...i havent watched the entire series yet...but I have that in my list...
And he would be amazing for Mauli too...

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mauli and Mohan bhatnagar.M & M coupleπŸ˜†
vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Tbh Kunal is not that attractive anyways. I have never found him physically appealing (not because of his looks which Shakti has a lot of, but because of his iffy personality. It was irritating in the beginning, and disgusting now). Omg what if she meets someone like Siddhant from Yeh Pyaar Nahi Hai to Kya Hai? His calmness is the perfect foil to her bubbliness!!!

Sed saree wali Nandini and Jubba wala Kunal are just perfect for each other. They can bore each other with their flat and insufferable personalities.

I was thinking the same I never found kunal attractive- not the actor but the character. He is too immature and annoying for my taste. I prefer calm and collected men as well who are sure of themselves. For a doctor kunal has no direction- neither in his professional life nor his personal life. He wants a clinic but never tried hard to work for it, said he tried hard to stay away from Nandini but couldn't even last one day.

His is a very weak personality maybe that's why he gravitated towards Nandini as she is the same. Whereas Mauli is a badass and I love that in her. Even Rajdeep never tried raising hand her coz she would hit him back and that's my kind of girl.
amortentia15 thumbnail
If kunaal ever met Ranveer from MATSH Ranveer would beat him black and blue πŸ˜† he was such a cute character! And his love for his lady 
I am not propagating violence... It just humour so please don't start reporting...
Edited by amortentia15 - 5 years ago
chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Love Namit khanna as sidhanat 😳
But i want Namit in a good project.
Not in this drama at all.

Edited by chirpyhapibird - 5 years ago
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Damon Salvatore
Klaus Mikealson
Elijah
Chandler Bing
Kol Mikealson
Jon Snow
Dev Dixit
Joey Tribbiani
Dario Nahaaris
Murat from Ask Laftan
Xiao Nai He from Love O2O

And the list goes on. 

Well most of these guys are not holier than thou but they were all loyal to the core with the person they were committed to and loved. On top of it they were all so sauve amd charming. 
amortentia15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi_asya

Damon Salvatore

Klaus Mikealson
Elijah
Chandler Bing
Kol Mikealson
Jon Snow
Dev Dixit
Joey Tribbiani
Dario Nahaaris
Murat from Ask Laftan
Xiao Nai He from Love O2O

And the list goes on. 

Well most of these guys are not holier than thou but they were all loyal to the core with the person they were committed to and loved. On top of it they were all so sauve amd charming. 

Daario Naharis β˜ΊοΈ