Posted: 5 years ago
Hello all! I have only recently caught up with SBRK and I knew what I was getting into with this show...so while I am utterly disgusted and livid at the cheating, and even more so at the few apologists I have seen, I have made peace with it all. 

NOW what I want to see, is a swayamvar for my girl Mauli! 😆 Sweet, lovely, hard-working, compassionate, and utterly trusting Mauli. She deserves a life partner who will be just that - a PARTNER in every way. 

I hope she finds a man who will cherish her, support her, challenge her, take her on adventures, feel himself to be the luckiest man to have her as his life partner. Who will give her his heart, just the way she gives hers to her friends and dear ones. 

I hope CVs show us the beautiful story of a woman who goes through a world of pain, comes out stronger in every way, and is content with herself as a person, and knows she is ENOUGH. And as a side, it would be a treat if we could also see her find the happily ever after she truly deserves. 

@CVs may I suggest a man like Fitzwilliam Darcy?  Imagine she goes to some doctors conference abroad or something and meets some hotshot, rich doctor who is equal parts endearing and equal parts insufferable/arrogant (but not in an awful way) and sparks fly! 😳😆

Please if y'all have some suggestions of a possible romance in the future for Mauli, do share! Just trying to get into a better mood because it's honestly depressing what she is gonna go through, breaks my heart to think about it so I am trying to think of lighter things :| 
Originally posted by ghissapitta

Hello all! I have only recently caught up with SBRK and I knew what I was getting into with this show...so while I am utterly disgusted and livid at the cheating, and even more so at the few apologists I have seen, I have made peace with it all. 

NOW what I want to see, is a swayamvar for my girl Mauli! 😆 Sweet, lovely, hard-working, compassionate, and utterly trusting Mauli. She deserves a life partner who will be just that - a PARTNER in every way. 

I hope she finds a man who will cherish her, support her, challenge her, take her on adventures, feel himself to be the luckiest man to have her as his life partner. Who will give her his heart, just the way she gives hers to her friends and dear ones. 

I hope CVs show us the beautiful story of a woman who goes through a world of pain, comes out stronger in every way, and is content with herself as a person, and knows she is ENOUGH. And as a side, it would be a treat if we could also see her find the happily ever after she truly deserves. 

@CVs may I suggest a man like Fitzwilliam Darcy?  Imagine she goes to some doctors conference abroad or something and meets some hotshot, rich doctor who is equal parts endearing and equal parts insufferable/arrogant (but not in an awful way) and sparks fly! 😳😆

Please if y'all have some suggestions of a possible romance in the future for Mauli, do share! Just trying to get into a better mood because it's honestly depressing what she is gonna go through, breaks my heart to think about it so I am trying to think of lighter things :| 
Nandu!!!!! 🤗

May because of the nature of betrayal
Don't want her to choose another man
      😆
My wish will be let her be successful in her life
Don't care about the men
Most of them will make use of girls
      😆
Okay yes coming to Mauli ( the only reason I am hooked on to the show) darcy yes! Omg...😳
Or someone like dean from hopeless by colleen hoover...
Someone who will love and cherish her the eay she deserves to be loved... And someone who is loyal to a fault...
Originally posted by Rosh4rose

😆
Don't care about the men
      😆
I'd want her to have the best of both Rosh! 
I dont think she should stop believing in love... There are men out there who are good even if few in number...kunal jaise kam hi hai...itna blatant besharmi kamnhi dekne ko milta hai...
Tbh Kunal is not that attractive anyways. I have never found him physically appealing (not because of his looks which Shakti has a lot of, but because of his iffy personality. It was irritating in the beginning, and disgusting now). Omg what if she meets someone like Siddhant from Yeh Pyaar Nahi Hai to Kya Hai? His calmness is the perfect foil to her bubbliness!!!
Sed saree wali Nandini and Jubba wala Kunal are just perfect for each other. They can bore each other with their flat and insufferable personalities. 
Oooh I want some1 like Jack Dempsey's Dr Mc Dreamy from Grey's Anatomy. Mauli is disgusted, broken so moves to Delhi or another city & joins a new hospital. But now she is cold, unemotional, unsmiling. Totally shut off. Mc Dreamy has been in the hosp for a long time, a charismatic charmer & every1 moons over him. This makes Mauli hate him even more based on her past bitter experience. Mc Dreamy is initially annoyed & angry by her attitude. Then slowly starts liking & admiring her. But Mauli still hates him & rejects him brutally. 1 day Mc Dreamy finds Mauli at her most vulnerable & finds out bt her past. Then how he supports her & makes her fall in love with her.

God I am already in dreamland. Can v ve a spin off please. Already Bepannah shows how the husband & wife r dealing with the betrayal of their respective spouse. Something similar but with a hospital setup.

THUD. I am back 2 earth & realize tat this is Indian TV tat v r talking bt & my dream ll never come true 🥱
Originally posted by amortentia15

Nandu!!!!! 🤗

JUHI MY GURL! 🤗

Okay yes coming to Mauli ( the only reason I am hooked on to the show) darcy yes! Omg...😳
Or someone like dean from hopeless by colleen hoover...
Someone who will love and cherish her the eay she deserves to be loved... And someone who is loyal to a fault...

I HAVE NOT READ THAT BOOK I SHALL READ IT! YES YES to everything you said! Especially the loyal to a fault bit! 😳
Originally posted by Rosh4rose

😆
Don't care about the men
      😆

Yup! That's why I said first and foremost I want her to come out of this a fighter, lead a happy and successful life and know that she is ENOUGH. She don't need a man. It's just the maternal instinct in me towards Mauli wants her to find the real wala love you know. The kind where the man will give her his heart and protect hers ❤️

But I totally feel ya! 

I'd want her to have the best of both Rosh! 
I dont think she should stop believing in love... There are men out there who are good even if few in number...kunal jaise kam hi hai...itna blatant besharmi kamnhi dekne ko milta hai...

Totally agree!