Main, Tum, Pyaar, Parivaar- SamAina FF (Chapter 4 in Page 17)

Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yudkbh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So beautiful update 
Samaina's family
Plz update soon 
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the credit dear!! I loved the beginning n I'm glad to see Nikhil here...the letter from mamaji  was an emotional touch...better than the show hehe...so Agarwals  saamne aa gaye...what next? 
anjalijain0804 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
NiCe start plz update part soon 
gugul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice start of a story and interesting too!!
mystique123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anjiii...such a beautiful title 
It brought in memories of the golden times of our show, the Mt.Abu episode. Thanks for that 🤗

Looks like Sameer and Naina are back to Ahmedabad, did they have a runaway wedding...then there should be a wider background to explore.I am so eager to read on ⭐️

Sameer wanted to meet his family but all he got was an emotional letter from Mamaji. That letter did hurt me a lot and it hurt more to know that their business has endured major setback.

Even in such a sad update, there were some cute scenes that I adored: Ramdhari's love, the kiddo Nikhil and Sameer welcoming Naina to his room.😊

Eagerly waiting for the end result of the much awaited confrontation: Naina and Agarwals😆

Lots of Love ❤️

Edited by mystique123 - 5 years ago
Anya29 thumbnail
If I remember these were the four words sameer gave to naina and asked her to build a plot/storyline during their night out at mount abu. I so wished that we all could hear what story did naina actually told sameer. 
Glad that you have come up with this fiction on these 4 words which actually mean a lot. Excited to see how you'll put up the next parts. 

All the best and looking forward for this interesting fiction. 

AlishaSyed thumbnail
What a beautiful start of the story .. I really like the way you described and explained things .. their conditions 
So probably Naina Sameer run away hmm and someone did that kaand in accounts 
Awww they have a 2 years old boy <3 
Oh my so Naina and family face to face 
I hope SamAina will handle the situation together .. 
Gimme the update soon 
Do PM me whenever you will be able to update
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What a beautiful title suggested by Sur di...brought back the memories of Mount Abu, that night which led them to explore more about each other and had a heartfelt conversation. ❤️
Seems Samaina had a runaway marraige and has returned to Ahmedabad after 4 years for this business problem. 
The letter was so emotional, there lies more unexplored in his extended family. 

Their boy, Nikhil is a fresh twist...😳 And Ramdhari in the house is such a comforting read, love him so much! ⭐️

Excitedly waiting for the next, aakhir Agarwals and Naina is face to face! 😃
A beautiful start! 

Priya2910 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely story. Waiting for the reactions from the Aggarwal family members.