Prem se bolo Jai Mata di
Mai nahi sunaya Jai Mata di ðŸ¤£

*lighting evening aarti thaali*

Bolo Mouli maate ki Jaiii🤣
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Alohomora_

Do you watch the show EVEN? Mouli hasnt informed Kunal about removing her contaceptive and being READY for PREGNANCY. You dont PLAN KIDS WITHOUT LETTING YOUR HUBBY KNOW no matter HOW MAHAAN or "NICE" you are.I dont call that niceness.thats just being PLAIN DUMB! having casual sex with someone and sleeping with the intention of making a BABY are two different things no?

Do you even know biology. You don't get pregnant just by removing contraception. She would need to have s*x to be pregnant & if our beloved Kunal does that, what would that tell about him. Having s*x with his legal wife and assuring dear Nandu that he loves her. Even casual sex isn't right in this situation that too without c**n**m just to prevent accidental pregnancy from Kunal's side. Babies don't happen in thin air.

Kunal has to be whole new level of disgusting to do that on the name of pavitra love.
IHaveAQuestion thumbnail
DD fans always try to find fault in Mauli because Nandini's character, which is played by DD, is not liked by majority of viewers who are neither DD nor Aditi's fans. If you ask a neutral normal person who is wrong, Mauli or Nandini, the person will say Nandini. But if you ask a DD fan who is wrong, the answer will be Mauli because Mauli's role is not played by DD
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Nightmare_

Bolo Mouli maate ki Jaiii🤣

Jai mata di  Mujhko bhi ashirwad do maate..aapki dumbness ko jhelne ki shakti do maate ðŸ¤¡ 
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arshi_asya

Do you even know biology. You don't get pregnant just by removing contraception. She would need to have s*x to be pregnant & if our beloved Kunal does that, what would that tell about him. Having s*x with his legal wife and assuring dear Nandu that he loves her. Even casual sex isn't right in this situation that too without c**n**m just to prevent accidental pregnancy from Kunal's side. Babies don't happen in thin air.

Kunal has to be whole new level of disgusting to do that on the name of pavitra love.

Don't tell me, I thought contraception was a way to block the fairy who leaves little babies in a mother's stomach *gasps*
arshi_asya thumbnail

Originally posted by: oldanurprernfan

🤣 Mauli's activities are no where near wrong compared to nandu but whatever😆  it won't change the fact nandu- i m a backstabber. I'm backstabbing someone who  helped me in my lowest point of my life😉

Well, hm apna khota sikka kyn defend karein. Jinhe karna hai wo karein. ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
But where to take this God damn truth about these 2 heavenly cheaters. ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
arshi_asya thumbnail

Originally posted by: IHaveAQuestion

DD fans always try to find fault in Mauli because Nandini's character, which is played by DD, is not liked by majority of viewers who are neither DD nor Aditi's fans. If you ask a neutral normal person who is wrong, Mauli or Nandini, the person will say Nandini. But if you ask a DD fan who is wrong, the answer will be Mauli because Mauli's role is not played by DD

Don't go on making personal remarks on any fandom. This thread will be reported & I want this to continue for some fun.
IHaveAQuestion thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi_asya

after confessing his love for Nandini, if Kunal goes to have sex with Mauli then he is an animal in my eyes because animals don't have emotions for a particular partner. They go on to have sex with anybody they find 
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IHaveAQuestion

DD fans up until TODAY have never uttered a word against Mouli or Aditi! It is people who call themselves "Mouli fans" who are bashing DD on her looks,body, clothes and s**t shaming her repeatedly.If you are so confident about Mouli getting all the sympathy why are you wasting your time s**t SHAMING Nandini or DD anyway? How is backless blouses or calling her a wh**e a criticism? And yes Nnadini is WRONG in whatever she is doing. Defending her from s**t shaming isnt the same as defending her on EMA. Hum fans hai per BLIND fans nahi.Also reported for targetting fans!
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Kunal - 2 Din Ladki In (Kal ho na ho reference)

Mauli - How to sleep with eyes open?

Nandini - 1000 ways to be pativrata patni (Pati is interchangeable)

Dida - 101 : Hangover and Dhup me bal safed nahi kiye hai

Kunal's mom - Kyonki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi

Pramila (Maid, I don't know her name) - How to control your vocal chords

Rajdeep - Kabhi Criminal Kabhi Joker

Edited by DracarysTrio - 5 years ago