Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Alohomora_

Acha so what do you call people who call the actress playing a certain role a po*no star IF not for a hater?You comment on her looks and then you s**t shame her for wearing backless and then you expect people not to call you a hater because this is anything but constructive criticism?

see new rule and report ... let MOD handle... because their criticism is their criticism none of our criticism 😆
silver_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Don't at all bring actors in all this. As simple as that. See them as characters of this show. Don't take it to heart. I was silent reader and never opened an account in IF but previously I used to read topics in IPK3 forum, because I am fan of the actor Barun. There are many fans of him and his own fans used to criticise his character in that show. And I enjoyed them because those were real. It didn't go well there were too many flaws and fans pointed out making a good laugh about it. So should I get offended because they are criticising my favourite actor? No I laughed along because they were criticising the character. Hope I got the point correct.
And please avoid the posts if it makes you feel bad. I am not saying this for the sake of stopping the wars here but to keep your mind at peace and not indulging in negativity.