Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: _Nightmare_

Woah, ab to bolneki hi zaroorat nahi hei😆.. Kudos to you nish, muh khulvadi tumne😆😆. So, this is not about  EMA MORCHA anymore, it's all about dislike for the actors playing the characters😆

Mai day one se bol rahi hu but most wanted to give benefit of doubt .Ab khud hi dekhlo how actors are being dragged into the mess and DD ka toh looks and body pe bhi comments aa rahe hai . BUT BUT BUT inko EMA se problem nahi hai..sirf PRESENTATION se hai you see ðŸ¤£
Alohomora_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: moumita.madhuk

right! But it is against the rule of forum and it really feels where do we stand in modern world if people can enjoy s**t shaming so much!

And I got a very hilarious explanation for the s**t shaming from pseudo feminist brigade. Apparently its ok to s**t shame now if you call it a  "satire."  So I guess if people from this side start commenting and mocking the sphagetti tops, deep neck kurtis,off shoulders ,yoga pants and call it SATIRE kisiko problem nahi honi chahiye ðŸ˜³
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Oxo tum peacemaker ban gayi ho re :)

First thing is that DD or Shakti or Aditi all of them are fabulous actors and both Aditi and DD look pretty in their outfits. DD eyes are the most expressive one, Shakti equally emotes well in emotional scenes no doubt, I watch the show to know the story progresses, the way the cv's have rushed things a lot as if they were in a hurry, instead they should have taken time to show things properly this being a sensitive issue. Waiting to even see how Mauli will handle the situation later on. 
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
why no one come in DD appreciation posts !!!!!!
personally I don't go to others post because they do appreciate one character / actor than start bashing other character ( for me those not netural sorry ) ... I think it works from both side
I love my mood so yes won't go to those posts because I know how their discussion will go ... sugar coated to bashing
also how to go to those posts ????? liking bashing post about nandini then become sane in another post... no I can't read double face posts
I read balanced posts only
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DracarysTrio

I love Drashti's expressions too, some little things she does are always beautiful and can tell you about the character, I have always made sure to comment in posts appreciating her acting, whenever I criticize Nandini it is not about DD, it can't be as she said she is Nandini from 9 to 9, then she is DD
I can say I have somewhat shocking vocabulary, my first ever post on IF was reported by people I was supporting because they thought I am bashing their favorite actor, lol but yeah, I have toned down it a little but it won't go away.

Worst thing in this whole fiasco is comments on women's clothes and people writing about how much skin they are exposing, 21st century and women wearing clothes they love is still taboo

I can sense the paranoia among DD fans of DD haters, I can even understand that there must be people who hate her, I don't get hatred for TV actors though because how can you hate someone you don't even know? But Its ridiculous how everyone who comments on Nandini is labeled a DD hater, DD is an actress, who comes on my TV from 10 to 10:30, she is not a part of my life, I have no feelings for her, perhaps admiration for her talents but she can't invoke strong feelings in me because I don't know her

Ditto !

Those  who support mauli become feminists by default...We never used this term for ourselves ..in fact I hate to call myself a feminist . I believe In equality of the sexes and where there is equality there is no place for feminism and male  chauvinism . 

#2 backless blouse , it is just one of the many types of blouses and I personally love it ..exactly HOW it is bodyshaming , I have no idea . Those who may choose to say that it's obscene , it's their view. No point In debating pointlessly over which style of clothing is good . Wearing backless blouses has more to do with feminism and feeling confident about your beauty and showing it off . It's nowhere near to shaming .  

#3 "nandini " is a grey character and there will be opinions against her because she is playing the other woman.  It's the fault of the makers that they couldn't furnish any justification for kunal to fall in love with nandini other than her cooking , saarees and homely nature . This is just what we have seen of nandini so far and we will judge her character accordingly.  "THIS" is bad presentation and execution . This is demeaning for us as women . 

All those who think that there exists some lovers and haters group are only assuming and getting worked up over their own assumptions . Placing everyone under one of the groups is silly . There are many who watch the serial as a serial and like to discuss it that way (and if I am not wrong we were advised to watch it for entertainment). If nandini was played by any other actor our comments would be just the same ..I said our for the small group who are neither lovers nor haters including me . 

I feel sorry for those who are ready to bash real people for reel characters. Find more logical ways to defend her and kunal if possible .  Kindly do not use caps to prove a point . 

Tm. Thank you for this post. 
Edited by _charu_ - 5 years ago
Alohomora_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

why no one come in DD appreciation posts !!!!!!
personally I don't go to others post because they do appreciate one character / actor than start bashing other character ( for me those not netural sorry ) ... I think it works from both side
I love my mood so yes won't go to those posts because I know how their discussion will go ... sugar coated to bashing
also how to go to those posts ????? liking bashing post about nandini then become sane in another post... no I can't read double face posts
I read balanced posts only

Arey how can you ask this? DD is being compared to Savita Bhabhi a po*n star for a character she plays . yeh CRITICISM HAI? HOW? Backless blouse pe posts pe posts..defense is SATIRE HAI.. So kal ko I mock another actor's skin colour or body with same excuse will it b ejustiofied?
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I see ranking of DD . she is on ,rank 2 past last four weeks .dd acting is superb
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alohomora_

Arey how can you ask this? DD is being compared to Savita Bhabhi a po*n star for a character she plays . yeh CRITICISM HAI? HOW? Backless blouse pe posts pe posts..defense is SATIRE HAI.. So kal ko I mock another actor's skin colour or body with same excuse will it b ejustiofied?

for me I can't ignore bashing post of one certain character ( post makers ) then comment on her good post ( same post makers )... because I don't trust ( those makers because many time they give likes to certain character bashing posts then comments too ) ... and if those calling it healthy discussion then they should have guts to take my healthy discussion too ..Edited by Keepdreaming - 5 years ago
Alohomora_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

for me I can't ignore bashing post of one certain character ( post makers ) then comment on her good post ( same post makers )... because I don't trust ( those makers ) ... and if those calling it healthy discussion then they should have guts to take my healthy discussion too ..

there is nothing "HEALTHY" about any of the discussions I read. All heavy duty s**t shaming and slandering with backless sarees, wet sarees,Savita bhabhi , blouses and so on.Isme criticism kya hai pehle mujhe batao. And why is this being allowed on this forum where there are 200 million rules in IF COC which are being violated daily?
Keepdreaming thumbnail
calm down nish
that's why I stop giving them attention and better not come to their sugar coated posts or bashing posts too