Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhattiMeeti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
M sorry, we have been in if since quite a long time and very well know what is criticism and what is bashing.What these people are doing today isn't criticism it's called as bashing. Was it necessary to bash the actress based on blouse length and sleeveless blouses and the designer sarees she wore? Don't tell me it is nandini's looks being bashed because the character might be fictional, but the woman wearing that saree and the costume is real and exists  .So, when people bash a character for their clothing, it is obviously directed to actress and not the character!!Same way, making fun of Male lead's lips is obviously directed to the actor not the character..
Namecalling characters like Savitha Bhabhi , po*n star isn't acceptable too!! 

And about respecting others opinion, thaali ek haath se nahi bajti hei, if you respect others opinion, others will respect you too!!  

Thank you!!
Edited by _Nightmare_ - 5 years ago
moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oxoacids

I agree but you people had been retaliating for long what happened so better leave it, Kisi ke Bura bolne se koi Bura hota nahi. I agree whatever way Nandini's character is going she doesn't deserve the words that are being used for her. She's still a dignified lady. 

right! But it is against the rule of forum and it really feels where do we stand in modern world if people can enjoy s**t shaming so much!
moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Arey honestly mere ko s**t shaming Ka exact Matlab nahi pata n har jagah it's being used so usko mention Kiya but apna take nahi Diya uspe as I have no much idea😆

i used the whole word.. Check
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Arey honestly mere ko s**t shaming Ka exact Matlab nahi pata n har jagah it's being used so usko mention Kiya but apna take nahi Diya uspe as I have no much idea😆

Look around this forum and you will understand what it means. 😳 Openly happening here in the name of SATIRE and CRITICISM ..as if we dont know what SATIRES are for ! SATIRE ka matlab yeh toh nahi ki kisike body ya clothes pe comment karo? Kal ko kisike colour pe bhi comment karoge in name of SATIRE..will that be acceptable?
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
The problem is people forget the thin line between critism and bashing...be it actor and character bashing is ban for both of them...I have seen whatever post it is people go there she start talking about her cloths...whether a mauli appreciating post made in this forum  they have to degrade nandini there...I myself made 4 post in last 2 days point out  where I bashed mauli?If I don't like someone I ignore her here I m doing the same but somehow for some people appreciating mauli means bashing nandini and even targeting the actress indirectly and we had to comment there even if we don't want 
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice Post. Yes Nandini deserves to be criticised but criticism shld be in limits.
But fault is with cvs too. They shld have sketched the character properly. It's getting really difficult to decipher Nandini now
KhattiMeeti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alohomora_

What have I been telling you all 😆😆 I told you it will come down to DD didnt I. They cannot differentiate between real and REEL and are now resorting to bashing the ACTORS and their looks for a mere show. And then they cry in chorus " PRESENTATION SE PROBLEM HAI.EMA SE NAHI SAABJI" 🤣 Presentation se problem.Solution = s**t shame Nandini/DD for wearing backless ⭐️

Woah, ab to bolneki hi zaroorat nahi hei😆.. Kudos to you nish, muh khulvadi tumne😆😆. So, this is not about  EMA MORCHA anymore, it's all about dislike for the actors playing the characters😆
Snowy_Secret thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alohomora_

Look around this forum and you will understand what it means. 😳 Openly happening here in the name of SATIRE and CRITICISM ..as if we dont know what SATIRES are for ! SATIRE ka matlab yeh toh nahi ki kisike body ya clothes pe comment karo? Kal ko kisike colour pe bhi comment karoge in name of SATIRE..will that be acceptable?

wo bhi ho chuka direct body pe nehi a sakte na to shakti k lip colors ko Abhi target kiya Hua hain 
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I love Drashti's expressions too, some little things she does are always beautiful and can tell you about the character, I have always made sure to comment in posts appreciating her acting, whenever I criticize Nandini it is not about DD, it can't be as she said she is Nandini from 9 to 9, then she is DD
I can say I have somewhat shocking vocabulary, my first ever post on IF was reported by people I was supporting because they thought I am bashing their favorite actor, lol but yeah, I have toned down it a little but it won't go away.

Worst thing in this whole fiasco is comments on women's clothes and people writing about how much skin they are exposing, 21st century and women wearing clothes they love is still taboo

I can sense the paranoia among DD fans of DD haters, I can even understand that there must be people who hate her, I don't get hatred for TV actors though because how can you hate someone you don't even know? But Its ridiculous how everyone who comments on Nandini is labeled a DD hater, DD is an actress, who comes on my TV from 10 to 10:30, she is not a part of my life, I have no feelings for her, perhaps admiration for her talents but she can't invoke strong feelings in me because I don't know herEdited by DracarysTrio - 5 years ago
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snow_Angel

wo bhi ho chuka direct body pe nehi a sakte na to shakti k lip colors ko Abhi target kiya Hua hain 

I dont get how it is being allowed for SO MANY BLOODY DAYS HERE! I was away for a week,come abck and see NONS TOP s**t SHAMING EVERYWHERE. Does a show give you the license to point out the actress's looks or question or mock her choice of dressing?  And yes it is the ACTRESS taht is lending her LOOKS to the character. So all the comments on her body ,saree and skin is DEFINITELY DEFINITELY DEFINITELY for the ACTRESS as well! Only fools wouldnt understand who it is for.