Users

Frequent Posters

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: AbhiNikiLuver

ACTUALLY. I want an ILYLTF sig. Can you imagine?!!!πŸ₯³

But. We don't have cute enough pictures for one!! :(
Or maybe, we'll just put all couples hugging in it. I wish I knew Photoshop. I'd have taken good pics of all couples hugging made gifs out of them and then made one sig out of it like the purple dmg montage we all love so much! ❀️
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Boss. Aaj toh tu bata de. What is the point of this res? It's not like you're getting the first comment or anything!
maulik1992 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow.. Its awesome and mind blowing chapter... Love it... Lots of happy memories have revise... Arman is to curious to tell his happy moment about girls provoke him by chaliya and ridhima by touch me but girls didn't allowed him, speciall muskan...
Thanks for update...
And I didn't gate PM of this chapter... Earlier I get pm... But not today... So please PM me next time... Don't forget it... Now update super fast... Take care...
Marshmelow thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
                                                                        AMAZING πŸ‘

This update  was truly  amazing  it  felt  like I was in memory  lane of dmg  all the gang masti  and all the funny moments  asa mind mai chal rahi thi.

Rahul ki memory  was fun when he said waha tu cupaid bana hua tha or tera liya mai cupaid bana hua tha🀣 wasa Armaan na bhi kam papar nai balay tha my poor babyπŸ˜†

Aur when sapna said that her favorite  memory  is the med camp  tab tou sub na AR ko bhot tang kia  (in fact  I was blushing  on that)😳 tou bachari ridzi ka kia haal hua ho ga

Aur ek is Armaan ka kuch nai ho sakta like actually  that was soo embracing  to say out loud  for girls or uper sa comment kia kia " jub tm logon ko karna mai sharam nai aai tou mai bolna mai q sharmaon " . He is too much! shukar ha  end wala part nai bataya warna ridzi tou by god sharam sa mar hi jati🀣

I think ab sari larkiyan armaan ka craditcard khali kar ka us sa badla lain gi πŸ˜† 

THANKYOU FOR THE WOUNDERFULL UPDATE
AND THIS IS FOR YOUπŸ‘

And you know which  is my favorite  memory  of dmg gang is?  
Well its all the cake fights  those fights  were hell funny  πŸ€£

AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
UGH. Not lying when I said this chapter is UP THERE WITH THE BEST <3 Fifth time rereading today!!!!😳
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
OKAY but was Amit goonga in this chapter or what? Ek baar bhi munh se kuch nikla nahi πŸ˜†
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Keep the new thread ready Prags! It's going down toniteee (or morninnng for you lolz)
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Can you wake up pls thank you I need an update when we finish this thread ok
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
^In honor of THREAD #5. And I know we just got an update like 16 hours ago. But we need one when we hit Thread 5 so chop chop, please and thank you πŸ˜ƒ
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Also I think my fav memory of DMG (or one of them) is the scene with Abhi and Umar Bhai where Abhi's dreaming about Nik and thinks Umar Bhai is her πŸ€£ and leans in reaaal close πŸ˜† and Umar Bhai's like W*F dude pls go away i don't like you like that πŸ˜†