Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Loved moulis look in yesterdays episode.

Would love to see her in sarees.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
credit : twitter uploader

Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IDO20

Nehi re saree is only for one person THE APSARA who can dance to break sant mahatma ka Atma nehi toh Rasleela nehi hoga

Mouli said she is not comfortable in sarees. I don't have any problem with nandinis sarees. Its their choice.Edited by Diya_Abhilasha - 5 years ago
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She looked so beautiful in the saree with sindoor and all. Plus that smile & bright face. Stole my heart.
This time I liked Mauli better. Normally her looks aren't that great but this one definitely was beautiful.
Edited by arshi_asya - 5 years ago
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: amrutha131

Whoa.. This is better than last time..
Seriously red suits her.. And that complete married woman look is ❤️
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mauli kaafi aachi lag rhi hai saree Mai, i guess ise pehle mauli nai teez pe saree pehni thiEdited by deepikagupta9 - 5 years ago
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
She was looking breathtakingly beautiful, loved the entire look with subtle make up and jewelry

Originally posted by: amrutha131

So pretty. Best girl. 😳
Silverrmoon thumbnail
She looks stunning in the saree. Loved her look. 
Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
After watching random  episodes and keeping silent for a while, I am commenting  now in short. I started to watch this show because of star cast. Not for concept as it is not my type of show.  I am not liking it all. This is cheating and back stabbing,  that also to a person who hold hand in bad time? And what they are trying to mean by that background music? Which is so awkward.  No idea what is store in future but lost interest to show. Support is good but love, hug behind back of wife is totally wrong. Be honest and give a proper closure to your commited relation and then move on. Kunal is so weak personality Man that he does not have guts to tell his wife who is so supportive. In two days he got a woman and forgot wife. Could not digest it. Any way did not want to hurt anyone feeling. Just said what I am feeling about show. If k and n is together at end that will give complete wrong message. Loosing respect from this production house. Edited by Deb07 - 5 years ago