Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Mouli in saree - Page 2

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Reg the topic, yes , Mauli was looking like a pari, the fact that she does not war saress too often , makes the look all more beautiful
I hope she wears it more often😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Atript_aatma thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Deb07

After watching random  episodes and keeping silent for a while, I am commenting  now in short. I started to watch this show because of star cast. Not for concept as it is not my type of show.  I am not liking it all. This is cheating and back stabbing,  that also to a person who hold hand in bad time? And what they are trying to mean by that background music? Which is so awkward.  No idea what is store in future but lost interest to show. Support is good but love, hug behind back of wife is totally wrong. Be honest and give a proper closure to your commited relation and then move on. Kunal is so weak personality Man that he does not have guts to tell his wife who is so supportive. In two days he got a woman and forgot wife. Could not digest it. Any way did not want to hurt anyone feeling. Just said what I am feeling about show. If k and n is together at end that will give complete wrong message. Loosing respect from this production house. 

This is the thing, topic kya Hai post Ka comment kya kar rahe ho..😆
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aditi looks very pretty.DD and Aditi both are such dolls. Love their bonding ❤️
Edited by Metis - 5 years ago
Twisterfry thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just feel so bad for Mouli. The makers are giving the audiences a really bad message. Mouli is a strong, independant, smart and selfless person. Nandini is a homely, not very career orientated and weak person. One is not better by the other by default. But they are indirectly implying that husbands prefer homely wives to financially independant equal wives. That is a step backwards for all women.