AdiYa/JenShadAT#38 Aaj humein apne liye nahi apke liye dar lag rahe he - Page 112

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: -shenz-

I liked how she stood by him. She didn't let that Lambu talk bullshit about Aditya. No matter what it was, her relation with Aditya was something that would always lean into.. Aditya has earned her trust, her loyalty.. they might not agree to it now.. but she does.

It might not be love yet.. but she has a strong bond with Aditya that no Arshad can weaken. No one but they themselves have the power.. but that's not happening .

yes.. the look into her eyes!! was only "nafrat"! The way aditya looked to her in episode 1-15 or so.. she had the same look! to arshad! I was like wait!! are you going to kill him or what😆 such a look she had on her face!!
yepp.. both didnt realize that yet even aditya didnt.. yes aditya realized his love but still even he doesnt know how strong their bond is.. this will come out on every "museebat" they face
Lianaa thumbnail

This can be the title! 

I don't think Aditya is getting slapped anytime soon. Maybe sometime later in the week.. or maybe mot at all.. who knows .

Because I remember my sister playing a video this afternoon which was a scene from Siddiqui house after the whole incident.. and nothing indicated that she had drifted apart from Aditya! Infact, the engagement had been called off is what I heard. ðŸ˜†

@bold: what?
Lianaa thumbnail
Mere Dil Ko Tere Dil Ki Zaroorat Hai
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Liana.

yep.. but this Anjana!!!!! how can she even be a mother?? and protective?? my foot!!!

Anjana is just a psycho. She needs medical attention. She isn't protective but overly obsessive about Aditya and that creeps me out for an unknown reason . I mean that's too yuck! ðŸ¤¢

She wouldn't let him be with the love of his life just because she can't have her son drifting apart from her.. like seriously? Anjana come up with better excuses.
Lianaa thumbnail
Bepannaah Si Mohabbat Ki Hai
Dil Ne Bhi Yehi Chahaat Ki Hai
Lianaa thumbnail

Anjana is just a psycho. She needs medical attention. She isn't protective but overly obsessive about Aditya and that creeps me out for an unknown reason . I mean that's too yuck! ðŸ¤¢

She wouldn't let him be with the love of his life just because she can't have her son drifting apart from her.. like seriously? Anjana come up with better excuses.

she reminds me of Maya😆🤣
Lianaa thumbnail
Tere Bina Mera Lage Na Jiya
Tere Liye Hi Dhadke Jiya
Lianaa thumbnail
Lianaa thumbnail
Main Tha Reh Guzar, Tu ne Thama Iss Qadar,
Ab rahi na koi bhi fikrr.
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Liana, I guess, Aditya isn't getting slapped.. at least not at the Janmashtami party!

Oh! Yeah, she would . But that's not Maya ! >_<
Previous
1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115
Next