As the show air's its last - Ankit Raj post

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Just like Palak Ankit too has posted his thought n memories...appreciation about the show

Direct link :

Tfs.
All the best for Ankit's future projects
I was first impressed with Ankit when he played Amad in Qubool Hai's final season. I didn't follow the show closely then but his performance impressed me. Since then this is the second time I have seen him at work. Saw him in a few episodes of IB when I was still watching it here and there and honestly he was totally wasted on that show. 

But as Kartik Reddy he came to his own. Loved his portrayal of him and the layers he showed in his character. Ar the start we wonder is he a bad guy, but later we realize he is actually one of the good ones. He and Purva were a cute couple and I shipped them from their first shot together when she spilled a drink on his expensive jacket! Start of a love story!

All the best to Ankit and team YPNTKH. They deserved a longer run and a better ending, but what we got was still very good! 
Ankit has been amazing as Kartik Reddy! TFS!
Loved Ankit as Karthik Reddy. He really gave Karthik the layers that the character required. Fabulous work.