Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Great Catchy Song...!!! Choreography could have been better if proper Garba steps were included. Original Pethalpur ma paavo vagyo para in end was like icing on the cake.

Darshan Raval is rocking..!!

Chogada and now Kamariya

This year Navratri is gonna be more fun
Edited by AkkiLuvsCOLORS - 5 years ago
Bazinga. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Upbeat Garba songs are raining this season.. Loving it!! Both Chogada and this one makes you want to get up and dance.. It was time we got some desi variation other than bhangra..
Jacky dances well.. Actually he is looking not that bad performance wise in the entire trailer..

Is he Gujju? He got the Gujrati monologue bang on in trailer..
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Bazinga.

Upbeat Garba songs are raining this season.. Loving it!! Both Chogada and this one makes you want to get up and dance.. It was time we got some desi variation other than bhangra..

Jacky dances well.. Actually he is looking not that bad performance wise in the entire trailer..

Is he Gujju? He got the Gujrati monologue bang on in trailer..

Going by his surname i guess he is Sindhi..!!! Most of Sindhis having touch with Gujarat can speak fluent Gujarati thats what i have seen.
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This is an updated version of a super old Gujarati dandiya song. Made me so nostalgic. Remember playing dandiya to the original song during Navratras so many years ago...sigh
Seems like music makers are so under confident these days they just look to redecorating old superhit songs and play safe. The song is very very catchy no doubt but I mean when will we ever have a brand new really awesome amazing song???Edited by WhiteNights. - 5 years ago