Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Wow tht was an honest interview. I liked his point for web series... These days most of the web series in spite of good content n actors hv the knack of incorporating passionate love making scenes which hold no relevance to the story... I always feel tht content n performance are king, Trps are just numbers n tht should b of least concern. Channels aren't ready to experiment anymore.. 
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

One of my fav... his Usman from Powder and Vikram from POW will remain my most fav.

He personally enjoyed playing Vikram , he was so active on twitter during POW time .

Will wait for your next Manish .

he was super active on twitter and you can understand his attachment wid POW by the fact that he actually organised POW Quiz Challenge after show ended. Me n Sohu answered whole heartedly but Manish didnt announced the winner πŸ˜†
peeyara thumbnail

Yes the show really consumes you and emotionally drains you out . It's very disturbing too esp their jail scenes    .
The cast of the show is Amazing , each and every actor and even their love stories .
I specifically loved Imaan-Naz and Vikram-Shobha tracks . And my fav character were Imaan and Siddhant β€οΈπŸ˜† .

Manish really loved it , going by his reactions and how he was active on twitter and really wanted people to watch that show . It's like he really believed in that project and thought it was one game changer . And It really was .

The Show was BRILLIANT ... and the Cast Satyadeep, Manish , Anurag, Sandhya , Rasika and so many more ...FABULOUS .

Its based on two  Kargil war heroes Imaan and Sartaj turned POW , They come back after 17 years and by that time how their life has changed  . How their family equations have changed . And are officials doubt if they are still Loyal to their country or not .

Just in case if anyone of you interested in POW.
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwQJMat_KjA[/YOUTUBE]

Imaan-Naaz ka understanding level and maturity was ❀️
I wud suggest everyone to watch it. Its emotional coaster ride and at many points it will bleed ur heart but its worth it. All the love stories, all characters individually are crafted beautifully
noexcuse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I will watch...when I get over this disinterest to watch absolutely anything

Originally posted by: peeyara

he was super active on twitter and you can understand his attachment wid POW by the fact that he actually organised POW Quiz Challenge after show ended. Me n Sohu answered whole heartedly but Manish didnt announced the winner πŸ˜†

🀣... yeah I remember that contest , Sohu did told me abt Manish cheating you guys πŸ˜†. Bade chaav se tum logon ne Family tree banaye the ... 🀣.

It was so much fun naa interacting with actors and even writers during POW Time . Remember Manish defending Vikram when Vikram uses Ayaan to get even with Imaan , I guess it was you whom Manish replied πŸ˜† . Bechara senti ho gaya tha Vikram ko leke . πŸ˜†

Had he been active , woh KK ko bhi defend karta πŸ˜†
peeyara thumbnail

🀣... yeah I remember that contest , Sohu did told me abt Manish cheating you guys πŸ˜†. Bade chaav se tum logon ne Family tree banaye the ... 🀣.

It was so much fun naa interacting with actors and even writers during POW Time . Remember Manish defending Vikram when Vikram uses Ayaan to get even with Imaan , I guess it was you whom Manish replied πŸ˜† . Bechara senti ho gaya tha Vikram ko leke . πŸ˜†

Had he been active , woh KK ko bhi defend karta πŸ˜†

bade chaav se kagaz kalam leke banaya tha family tree lol
I will assume Manish got busy wid YPN thats why he cudnt announce winnerπŸ˜†
It wud hv been super fun to interact wid him as KK. He is smarty 
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: noexcuse

I will watch...when I get over this disinterest to watch absolutely anything

Do watch!
I promise you wont regret it!
You will love Imaan, Vikram,Sidhant/Sadiq and their love stories too
Sartaj was gud initially but these 3 chars were played by brilliant actors so they shone more brightly ❀️
super7879 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peeyara

Imaan-Naaz ka understanding level and maturity was ❀️
I wud suggest everyone to watch it. Its emotional coaster ride and at many points it will bleed ur heart but its worth it. All the love stories, all characters individually are crafted beautifully

That sounds promising Peeyara. POW I MEAN.