Bepannaah LIVE UPDATES 30 Aug 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
..1 hour special episodes. 1st September Sat at 7_ 8pm only on @ColorsTV

Wasim and Arashad discuss how to rescue Zoya . Wasim learns Adi was there nnhe too was rescuing Zoya .
Zoya is distraught as injured Adi lies in her arms 

She drags him near the wall to the corner of the room and hides  from rioteers .
Tense moments as the rioteers hunt for them with rods n swords .
They fail to locate AdYa and leave ..much to her relief 

Arjun discusss with pokice commissioner ..learns that extra forces were sent to Bharat nagar . Worried Anjana weeps for cheeku's safety
She prays to the lord that he should not punish Cheekumfor her sins 
The lord should nit take jaan ke badle jaan . Arjun is wonderi g what his mother was referring to . He consoles his worried mom .

Zoya  looks around for a means to carry him to medical help .she places him on a metal sheet n drags him ...it takes tremendous force but she succeeds in pulling him out . But to her horror she finds rioteers coming her way .. 
Soon extra police force pour in and rescue them . Arshad comes running and calms distraught Zoya and assures her he will save Adi . Police and arshad carry Unconscious Adi to Hooda house .
Anjana notices Adi jolding on to Zoya's hand tightly 
She snatches away his hand from hers n they take him to his room .
Arshad gives first aid to Adi ..until family doc arrives .
Adi suffered concussion injury .
Anjana then confronts Zoya .. Apologises for her earlier rudeness and her son was most importance for her .
She feels Zoya was unlucky for him, so zoya should keep distance from Adi for his safety . 
Arshad over hears this n feels bad for Zoya . Anjana pleads Zoya to keep away from him ..she knew her son would neber listen to her . Anjana warns she could be uncontrollable if Zoya declined .
Arshad n Zoya leave .. Zoya assures Adi's safety was foremost on her mind .

Zoya reaches home accompanied by Arshad 
Mother hugs her child . Zoya assures hse was OK.. Noor adds that she knew Aditya would always rescue her in time . Zoya feels adi was her saviour angel . Wasim accuses Adi of breaking rules n acting in  unruly manner .Wasim praises  Arshad for taking help of police n rescuing Zoya n adi larshad says every person has different ways  to react in the same situations. Wasim. Asks Noor n Zoya to stop going to Hooda mansion . Theu should not think of hooda's now .

Precap for tomorrow 
Adi recovers and he tells arjun of his plan to confess his feelings to Zoya during janamashtami celebrations after taking krishna bhagwaan's name . 
Zoya finds a love letter (Aditya's ) 
The sender's name is torn off .. Only "A "is seen  .Zoya wonders if Arshad wrote this for her ???

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks๐Ÿค—
Love your writing style. Really appreciate how u take out time to update for us 
mire220 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank you dear for the update ;)
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

Thanks ๐Ÿค—

Love your writing style. Really appreciate how u take out time to update for us 

What do you like about my writing Sneha ?? I find nothing spl .๐Ÿ˜•
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
i dont know, but i didnt like this episode much, except that zoya tried saving Adi
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice pics for the special episode
thanks for sharing
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanw

nice pics for the special episode

thanks for sharing

those are the last happy scenes with Adi before she will agree to Nikha Arshad as a rebound  after breaking off with Adi angrily 
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update Sutapasima
Sutapasima thumbnail
Thanks to all my buddies for liking my update ๐Ÿ˜Š