Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I love how natasha is not effected by this glamor film industry though she is a fashion designer unlike meera,who is on our face and release pics of hers on daily basis !
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I can imagine why she wants to stay away. She gets bashed so badly at times and some fans are convinced she is forcing Varun to live with her and his real love is Alia ðŸ¤£  With all the melodramatic shipping that happens on social media these days, all these partners esp those who are not actors are better off without SNS and limelight ðŸ˜†
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
I am happy for them, and he seems super serious about her. Natasha too is focused on her work and I actually have checked out her designs, they are beautiful. She is very talented and doing really well so I think they're gonna last for sure.
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good to see a star respecting his GF. Varun has respected Natasha till now and has kept his relationship despite being successful. I don't think naming her first means anything, it's just randomly stated. Edited by Jaitreya23 - 5 years ago
Hazardous thumbnail
Wow. His level of loyalty and commitment towards her is frankly shocking to see in this day and age. I'm really impressed.
serendipity_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awww. I'm not a Varun fan but this is really sweet to read. 
He's a loyal guy. Hard to find nowadays.