Bepannh, my thoughts ,Adi in the lion's den!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Ep ~  115~ 24. 8. 18 . 

Adi in the lion's den !

Without a doubt, for me Aditya Hooda stands out in the episode in a particularly treacherous, antagonistic and domineering scenario caused by the presence of Waseem Siddiqui who holds an  inexplicable ,yet incurable aversion to Adi at his luncheon get together. Adi to come out  unscathed out of this baptism of fire is admirable. So much about Adi's character comes to surface. His perseverance, his bouncing off Waseem's taunts, dirty looks, by taking it all in a stride. In fact the more pressure  is exerted upon Adi , the tougher his worth ends up being. Adi kept his purpose in mind, looked straight in the tiger's eye and carried on working towards  his pre- determined  strategy that what ever he is subjected to by Waseem, he will tolerate, for Zoya's sake.   

Aditya Hooda is not just a rugged stubble face, but a gutsy man with his heart in the right place. I had some reservations about the prompt workings of his mind. This episode shows me his tenacity in having a tight reined grip on his emotions. He was a mentally well prepared warrior going in to wage war, to win his love.  Adi separates his emotions neatly from his thinking abilities . Whereas one image of hers  on his phone makes him indulge in other  memories of him and Zoya together! He puts a lid on his sentiments and shares his reasoning with Arjun. The way to Zoya's heart  is through her father! So love her father, to get to her. Arjun by Adi's side is an ever present support  of Adi in all his battles. Going to lunch at the Hooda's is going to be one battle field where Arjun will have to allow his older brother to score small victories in his own way ,and remain in the back ground. Aditya  demeanour towards the lunch at Zoya's is confident and calm. His sincerity and purity of purpose makes Adi quite intrepid. He has nothing to hide. His motives towards Waseem's daughter are virtuous, however he will have to contend any adversary, in the most possible dignified manner that comes in his way.

The episode is cleverly presented whereby characters are either part of active or passive interactions carried out singularly, in pairs or in threesomes.  The trios that stand and bounce off  each other are Waseem. Zoya, and Adi . There is also Adi, Zoya and Arshad.  

I see Waseem's role in this episode as pivotal in making Zoya see her fathers low level tricks aimed at putting Adi down. On the other hand Adi's firm grip over himself actually proves his own substance  before her.

Certain scenes made an impact on me. Waseem serenades Roshana along with his daughters. Indicates one happy family. As opposed to Anjana  who signals an impending doom of the Hooda family. Frantically she searches for her phone, but fails. Waseem finds it hard to  keep his joy in of coupling his Zoya with Arshad. He plans on  his whole family building strong links with the Habibs.  The way Zoya's face falls when she hears they are coming to lunch is noteworthy.

The Habib family's entry in Siddiqui household is significant. Both mother and son flatter Anjana upon her home dcor and her age !  she looks more like her daughters sister. Arshad's in Zoya's face whisper, that she is the fairest of them all leaves Zoya, at unease. One can tell by her nervous smile. In contrast when Adi enters in shalwar kurta quoting both Waseem and Zoya's favourite Urdu poet,  the smile on Zoya's face is hard to ignore. To integrate   culturally he clearly makes an effort, , which in particular  pays respect to Waseem . Only Waseem's face shows much disdain. Where as he embraces  Arshad warmly, right from the moment Adi enters , he is treated like a pariah. He was reminded that it was his daughter who invited Adi not him. in fact Adi gift too was passed over condescending passed over to Zoya to be given to charity.

This turns out just how Adi wanted it  to be! A gift for Zoya but going through her fathers hands first! In fact in a quiet moment Zoya even assures Adi she will keep his gift of scented candles..   every one needs fragrance and light both in their life.  It was an endearing moment between the two when Adi , tells are all his efforts were far from making a headway with her stern , father. Half jesting  she gives him a taste of his own medicine,   that when she had moaned that his mum was not fond of her, he had reminded her that treat his mother like  her client  and not  like her MIL!   Same rule applies now treat her father as his best friends dad and not like his FIL.  The scene is significant as Adi indicates to Zoya he is trying to be on his best behaviour, trying his best to be in his good books!

Adi s attempt to offer help in the kitchen is a good way of being close  to both Zoya and her mum.  Adi keeps in mind he hadn't confessed his love to Zoya. In  the kitchen he praises Roshana , confides in her he seeks  a girl who mirrors her qualities. In one brief moment the look on Zoya's face, busy  behind her mother, made me believe that  I saw the beginnings of more than just be a good friend feeling for Adi.  what is noticeable that Roshana  too was   cautious about   Waseem finding Adi being a helping hand in the kitchen.

Drawn into cooking biryani and Arshad jumping in to compete  with Adi.is the  trap Waseem was on the look out to make Adi look like an idiot before  Arshad.  The manner in which Arshad adds spice to the bubbling cooking pot , signifies how slowly and surely he takes giant leaps to defeat Adi in every field. His biggest boost of confidence comes from Waseem ,Zoya's father, who literally eats from Arshad s hand. as for Adi  his morale is opened challenged by Waseem, who cruelly snubs Adi  by telling him, he has a long struggle before he can match up to Arshad s preparation! Best option for Adi is to pull out of the biryani competition! And accept Arshad as a winner over him!!

But Adi is not in the game for pulling out! The more he is discouraged, dispirited by his bride to be's father. The more Adi persists and persevers with the grit of who dares wins! He has an idea that his tears, sweat , and effort will get him the important ingredient that adds  salt ,flavour to his life!   Hamlet53 26.8.18

Friends I am very poorly. But still wanted to post this late work.       

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hend_Refai thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely analysis
I loved the episode so much
Chief Aditya Hooda was so cute

I don't know why but I started to feel that Arshad character is going to turn negative

What happened between him and Noor in her room and Noor words to him that he will cheat he is human after all

I loved the scene between Adi and Roshnaq it was beautiful how they bound together

Edited by Hend_Refai - 5 years ago
Harani thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Hammie
I am sorry to hear about your health.   Hope you have a rocket speedy recovery   It is been going on for too long.

I am sort of jealous of your dedication to the show, it is such a  amazing show.
Id just Had The time to skim Through the episode, so I don't have a detail understanding of it. 

Like shruthi is been saying  I too feel Zoya somewhere knows it.  Thescene I in the kiitchen you've mentioned Does Indicate it like you've  Said.  Now a days ZOYA'Sdialogs seems like riddles. 
Also the One where shewast talking About candles seemed a bit Like she was teasing him., 

Last few episodes does feel like Arshad has some agenda.  His words does SoundsRwhat hesaid, in his first episode, things are not as it seem.   Wonder if that is what the promo is about? 

Ps.Miss your   long posts.
You are an amazing writer and it'sua treat to read your analysis 
nayantara. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Get well soon ❤️

So nice of you to write even when unwell. Speaks loudly of your dedication to  the show. As usual an apt analysis. 

i though have figured out the puzzle somewhat and had a peep into Zoya's mind. Adi ofcourse is now the  absolutely  committed lover ready to climb Mt Everest and beyond ( win over Waseem) for Zoya. He has moved into the zone of bepanah pyar which he never had for Pooja. Zoya on the other hand actually sees Aditya as her best friend only and is worried with his odd behaviour and seriously wanting to  help him purely as a friend...something she never did with Yash. Both are in a reverse psychology mode. Always confident Adi of course reads Zoya's signals the way he wants to ...that she too loves him. Zoya sees the change in him and is using Arshad as a buffer to keep Adi the lover at bay while still maintaining her BF mode. Something earth shattering will happen to trigger Zoya to see her truth ...that she too loves Aditya beyond everything. Aditya seeing Zoya  moving towards Arshad will recede and get busy with the Sakshi disappearance angle. He will finally face his mother's true face and d be totally broken. that is the trigger that will have Zoya running to be by his side .Love will conquer all and AdiYa will accpet that true love is built on a firm foundation of friendship. 

Together they will solve the Poosh mystery ...in love built on a bedrock of dosti. 

That is the way i see it...
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
HELLO HAMMIE,, Adi's in Lion's Den?? 😕 ufff waseem ko lion boli??? 😳 plzzz he s a lomad..😛

but yea even i loved Adi & his waseem wooing tactics in last epi,, Zoya has disappointed me,, but yea ur right she does hav given FEW clues here & there that she knows Adi k dil ka haal..😛 socho once AdiYa will be on same page hw dreamy their story is gonna be..☺️ can't wait to see Zoya reciprocating to Adi with equal passion hammie,, i guess we gonna reach to that point sooner than later,, till the real Arshad face come to the picture..

well those last lines where u mention abt how waseem taste with Arshad's hand?? i guess i ve missed that part,, n thankfully my eyes spare of the hurting,, waseem's obsession for Arshad is his mere Ego,, nothing else,, hope he got to learn few lessons soon,,

precap broke my heart literally,, Adi pleading for his zaroorat,, though i want him to back of & show us the selfless part of his bepannaah pyar,, Zoya had to cross the ordeal by herself,, noone can do ths for her

hammie despite being so ill ur passion & bepannah pyar for ths story is incredible,, plx plxx plxx take vry good care of urself n i wish u the speedy recovery love.. 😳
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@hammie I was checking ur post whole weekend.nevertheless u have made a good one. Adi is going to play straight as he has always. In front. Not behind those manipulative words. Wasim is using all tricks to show arshad in good light. But the very same tricks makes adi more determined to fight it out. Zoya is uncomfortable with arshad that's clear. But her past with yash binds her and she will have to sit through this mess of wasim insulting her guest. Yes first time her choice ended up a disaster. Second time somehow it rests solely on adi to prove she is not wrong this time.
Hammie by the way my fiction is published and you can get the details by clicking on my signature
Edited by shruthiravi - 5 years ago
Sarana1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi hammie, 
have been waiting for your analysis all weekend...haven't read through carefully...

you take care and get better soon...
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautiful post as always❤️
hope u feel better soon dear😳

this episode was too cute.. adi's one liners were perfect😆
and his entry scene 

Adi s attempt to offer help in the kitchen is a good way of being close  to both Zoya and her mum.  Adi keeps in mind he hadn't confessed his love to Zoya. In  the kitchen he praises Roshana , confides in her he seeks  a girl who mirrors her qualities. In one brief moment the look on Zoya's face, busy  behind her mother, made me believe that  I saw the beginnings of more than just be a good friend feeling for Adi.  what is noticeable that Roshana  too was   cautious about   Waseem finding Adi being a helping hand in the kitchen.

100% DDLJ vibes😆.. loved this scene hinting towards zoya but then papa waseem enters with that arshad..🥱

our chef adi is gonna sing today.. gonna break our heart and that new promo though💔.. but we need to see adi all broken in order to see zoya all confused/in love😉
Kiruravi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Get well soon dear😊 and lovely analysis👏. Completely agree  with all ur words .Adi's tolerance and perserverance level is notable thing . His love makes him to tolerate the worse which is a hint tht in future watever worse may happen his love for zoya will make him to bear all those negativities.disagree with one point which is waseem is not lion, it is a disgrace to the  lion if we call him so. :/
mm250314 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
  A beautiful analysis ...
Loved to read your views ...  the episode was all about Aditya s love for Zoya ..
Love for him is  not merely a declaration of I love you but his all consuming love stemming from his confidence n belief in Zoya as he thinks that Zoya ka dil nahin lagta without him ...his tolerance n perseverance is extraordinary ...Zoya can sense his insults by Waseem but that doesn't deter him from trying to win the hearts ...love can transform a man ...all tears n sweating spells  are welcomed by him ...and the efforts he makes to  adapt himself  to a different culturall context. - the kurta the shayri and the acceptance of biryan cooking challenge ...all for his love ...Zoya jokes he shd not impress Waseem  he is not sasur ...Aditya s gift ..scented candles ...to lighten up Zoyas heart with love ? ...the start of the journey of Zoya s realisation of her love for Aditya .   a beautiful start ..initiated by Aditya ...her sunshine n...and that too through Waseem ! ...    Aditya s bond with her mom ...her parchai ...he wishes for ...Zoya s smile at his words ...most beautiful scene ...waseems immense liking for Arshad is contrasted with his deep disdain for Aditya ..Aditya faces the insults hurled at him from all sides ...  the aag ka darya the journey  for his girl to find her  missing dil has begin with his baptism in fire ...and Zoya is clearly not beaming to hear her dad saying samadhi n to hear Arshad paying her compliments ...only polite responses from her ...when Arshad came near to whisper to her compliments she was slightly at unease ...
Aditya needs no cooking tips from Arshad ...his dedication his sweat n tears shall provide the correct seasonings to his extremely slow styled method of cooking biriyani ...Waseem cannot lose any opportunity to mock his efforts once again ...Precap ...a cruel punishment meted out to Aditya ...for losing the competition ? ...his heart breaks yet he sings ...