Krishna537 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Epi starts with 
Shaurya Says  mom i didn't done anything Swathi is like my sis how can I hurt her.  Rashmi says  dont worry everything will be fine. 
Smrithi attempts to cut her hand.  Shaurya and rashmi consoles her. Smrithi Says how Aarush rejected he can't marry a girl where his mom didn't get respect.  Shaurya Says I'll talk to him. 
Coach and mehek bangs on Sarita door.  She didn't open the door coach open door by force.  Sarita is unconsious they called doctor.  
Doctor says she is so weak don't stress her.  He gave proscription and asked them not to leave her alone. 

Shaurya and smrithi came to swethalana.  She says  Aarush is coming,  would you like to take anything they denied.  Aarush came there.  Smrithi and shuarya pleads him not to leave her hand.  She is innocent.  Aarush Says right she is innocent and what about my mom and me.  Your fiance accused us as murders.  He says  mehk is on stress  don't take her wrong.  Aarush rejected  smrithi and they both pleads Aarush.  Aarush Says  I won't Marry her Ofcousre no one marry her bcz I'm done with her.  Shaurya slaps him smrithi takes him away.  Aarush Says  what's next step mom.  She says well done my boy  next step is to their fall.    Mehek gives medicine to Sarita.  Then she goes coach asks where were you going.  Mehek comes to swethalana home.  She holds her by neck  for causing Swathi death  she says I won't leave you.  Aarush stops her and send her out.  Swethalana  calls someone and says  now she'll come to you.  Mehek goes to baba.  She says  I know your truth you joined hands with swethalana  ne Says  but me but your beloved ones only.  Think  who is going to share your life.  She thinks is he talking about shaurya.  She asks his men  to leave her and she leaves from there.  Baba says   to swethalana Our work is done.
Shaurya and smrithi comes to home he asks rashmi to take in room.  
Swtahlana cane to meet Shaura out of Manssion. She apologized Shaurya . He thinks  I may be wrong about her 
Mehek sees Swethalnan says don't say anyone that we meet here shaurya Says I promise I won't say anyone. .   She says now we are going to be family shurya and swethalnan hugging and smiling at Khanna Manssion out side. 
Mehek thinks no shaurya can't do this.  Then thinks about baba words and this means shaurya is the one who joined hands with Swethlana.  
She is confused with shaurya is innocent and murder.  Later she thinks  okay I won't leave the murder of Swathi Didi even if it was shaurya.  She thinks to do her investigation silently. 

Brk.
 Shaurya consoled her but she is numb 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is getting painful to watch. Too much of Svetlana and baba .
snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mehek heart and mind are battling it out. She wants justice for her sister Swati. Wants to keep
everyone in the loop of her investigation. Her pain is very stressful to watch.😭😭 Sammy was
too good while praying out to God to prove her wrong and Shaurya to be innocent.😭

Thanks for the LU Krishna.🤗
Krishna537 thumbnail
Part2 

After the break 

Mehek thinks I won't leave that even if it was shaurya.  I'll handle this myself I won't tell anyone.  I'll bring justice to Swathi Didi.  She prays to god that it couldnt ve shuarya.  She cries loudly that why god is taking her so loves ones from her what she did so that all were taken from her. 

ShautY come to Sharma house and ask coach where is mehek.  He say I don't know and leave from here we don't want to talk to you.  He says he will sit there till mehek arrives. 

Brk

Mehek asks shaurya did you ever lied to me.  He looks on 
Swethalana thinks her moves are going well 
josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Don't know why these makers are interested in prolonging Svetlana and baba drama... 😡
They are so obsessed with negativity, MU & death even when the show is about to end.
Edited by josejen - 5 years ago
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Okay I'm outside and not watching ...today to episode was also full of plotting and planning by evil people...when will the story take a turn...sigh ..
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the lu Krishu 
The MU  continues predictable
Then hugs and vows of love on the last episode
Krishna537 thumbnail
Part3 

After the break 

Mehek comes home.  Shaurya ask where were you.  I'm waiting for you.  Coach says I asked him to leave but he didn't.  She says coach sir give me 10 mins  I'll come. Shaurya hugs her and Says  i know you are thinking about only Swathi this time  but I really love you.  We will be together in finding the murder she looks on

Precap 

Swethalana is taking with baba. 
She gets info that shaurya is in mehek house.  She thinks so she is going on right way.  
Mehek asks shaurya did you ever lied to me he looks on
Krishna537 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thabassum..

Okay I'm outside and not watching ...today to episode was also full of plotting and planning by evil people...when will the story take a turn...sigh ..

I think we just get only one epi that with a meharya one and  only hug. .we have to witness more evil of  swethalana 
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Too much drama from Swet and Baba and ofc the rising misunderstanding between our babies ðŸ˜­ Mehek's pain is unbearable... She is jammed up with too many questions mixed with emotions.  I hope she found her answers by being a silent jasoos. 

Hope things get settled in few episodes. This drama is totally not watchable ðŸ¥± Thank you for the update ðŸ˜ƒ