Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
His mother controlled him (he's only sort of scares and likes his mother as she also prefers him over all her children) and in fact he has no respect for his sister also because he's shown doubting his own elder married sister a moron this Babbu is...
My foot if such  a useless stupid Babbu will be shown in love...If Nimki starts believing this good for nothing then she's like him...Hope she uses her sharp mind.

Frankly, I dont know how is Baboo better than Rituraj. If Babboo is a hero, why is Rituraj a villain ?

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Frankly, I dont know how is Baboo better than Rituraj. If Babboo is a hero, why is Rituraj a villain ?

BANG ON!!!!👏 At least Rituraj thinks twice before talking but Babboo is WORST than Rituraj still he's the hero may be they have misinterpreted the meaning of a hero in Nimki Mukhiya.
dey.bh thumbnail
LOL, Rituraj and Sweety had a love marriage ? Tettar family allowed that ? Arent they the people who dont allow equal rights to woman? They dont let their daughters eat together ? 😆
Where did she find this stupid man ? In college ? He is a lawyer from Patna. His education is from Patna. Sweety is not allowed to go to the block alone. When did she go to Patna to fall for this man? Or did Tettar employ him and then they fell in love with each other ? In that case Rituraj is not someone who should have pleased Tettar and his wife. What exactly is going on ?
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

LOL, Rituraj and Sweety had a love marriage ? Tettar family allowed that ? Arent they the people who dont allow equal rights to woman? They dont let their daughters eat together ?  😆

Where did she find this stupid man ? In college ? He is a lawyer from Patna. His education is from Patna. Sweety is not allowed to go to the block alone. When did she go to Patna to fall for this man? Or did Tettar employ him and then they fell in love with each other ? In that case Rituraj is not someone who should have pleased Tettar and his wife. What exactly is going on ?

I thought Sweety lied there.
dey.bh thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

I thought Sweety lied there.

No, I dont think she lied about it.
The writer and the team whoever they are have no idea how what a village life is, what gender inequality means and what actually Indian politics is all about. 

And why exactly did Abhimanyu take Sweety along ? What will he do if they harm her somehow ? And what will Sweety do if they just kill this man ? Being rational is not a  bad thing. Besides, Sweeety has three brothers, one husband and a father too.