Bepannah ,My thoughts, For the love of Zoya.

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah~ My thoughts ~ep 113. 22.8.18  For the love of Zoya..

Zoya is the be all and end all of two men.  Makes me smile to see how she has come a long way since her low esteem days caused by Yash the man she chose to marry secretly. Well with the prompt entry of Aditya Hooda in her life, all her past pain, her regrets have  been transformed   around into bringing out the very best in her person. Even those strengths  which she never knew existed in her. But it is worthwhile to have Adi by her side. His presence around her means  to Zoya ,she is doing fine. Have to say, Zoya is quite down to earth, unaware, by the fact that Arshad and Adi are angling for her love. she seems to take things in a calm stride.

To me certain work related phone calls that both Zoya and Arshad receive, are crucial, so that particular pairs can engage into meaningful conversations. Adi seems to be pulling the shots atop the hill side. Although Adi  receives no professional phone calls. That leaves him time to snatch, bits of chatter between Zoya and him. I loved the bit where Adi is smug as bug!! As both Zoya and him do bottoms up! to celebrate the unexpected coffee and crisps date. Adi wasn't being nasty to Arshad , but rather takes it a stride  that there is a polite battle  for Zoya's love eventually.

Rather  discreetly  Zoya attends to a phone call. Which leaves the two men to have a brief but potent heart to heart exchange about how they feel towards Zoya. The scene is well scripted. Both characters are given ample chance to speak exactly what they feel about Zoya. They both make known upon the other, the emotional significance Zoya holds for them respectively. Both come up with some incredible arguments, where they convince, each other, which one  out of the two? is the best  man, match for Zoya. Clearly throughout their dialogues, Zoya's welfare and happiness is kept in mind by both. Mind you, however civilized, full of decorum the conversation between Adi and Arshad appears. It still contains, the subtle ring of rivalry which is hard to conceal.  It's interesting to see  how hard Arshad tries to convince both Adi  and himself, that  Zoya is indeed blessed to have a loyal protective friend like Adi. Arshad in fact, eggs Adi on into confessing   he loves Zoya. However, Adi I felt is cagey of admitting that he loved Zoya, as he hadn't directly approached Zoya about his feelings in open words. Adi I feel  exercises  caution. As  he is conscious of how much he lets out before Arshad. Zoya's honour and good name matter most to him. Zoya is seen as one blessed woman. How grandly both Adi and Arshad are unanimous in all the verbal praises they shower over Zoya's personality. It's notable ,to see that neither man gives signs of being taken in by Zoya s outward youth and beauty. Rather it's Zoyas personality traits that  are lauded by both Adi and Arshad. Her strength of character. I think, Arshad  just has to accept Adi's protectiveness  towards Zoya ,with a pinch of salt! However both men are  amicably  prepared  to contend their cases!

However what Adi does not expect is ,that Arshad would dig his heels in and appeal to Adi.. as being Zoya's best friend, whom she gives much credence ! to seek for Adi's  input in winning Zoya over to be his future wife.  Arshad literally grabs  Adi hand to confirm that as affirmative! Adi as Zoya's bosom friend will veer  Zoya  to achieve the best husband material in town !i.e Arshad  for Zoya Siddique. The contrived, forced hand shake is again a strategic move by Arshad ,to win over Zoya's favours.  Zoya is impressed and Arshad sails into Zoya and Ad's  coupling ... as an appendix friend!

Who eventually gets Zoya home? Adi or Arshad ? destiny smiles at Adi! as Arshad is called away by emergency, so Adi gets to do the honours! grant a favour for a supposed new found friend Arshad!     

Zoya! loses her silver jhumka ... its is crucial! she finds it! She cannot forgo it! It typifies her father's love for her! the respect she holds for him! no matter what! Adi of course retraces the course back to the hill top! To retrieve her lost item. He means what he says.. he will seek out what ever! when ever something  goes amiss with her..be it her fathers gifted ornament or her very heart!!

This retracing of journey is significant , as its Zoya who comes across Anjana's phone which Anjana seeks frantically  after murdering Sakshi.. its what's said, the murderer leaves some clue at the murder spot!  As fate has it, Adi takes Sakshi's phone  and pockets it. Hence forth there is a glimmer of hope that news, clues regards Sakshi, will be cracked by Adi and Zoya . But their lies dark concern as well, that the enemy they deal with, Is not of sane mind..

The episode marks the dead end of Sakshi, by Anjana. Sakshi's death was inevitable. She will be assumed she is USA. But before  Sakshi is pushed to her death by the psychotic  Anjana , she leaves Anjana with a fresh dangerous preoccupation. That Zoya and Adi are together ,and   they will bring  Anjana's eventual doom! I fear that Adi and Arjun, Anjana as a mother will savagely protect against harm and danger. Zoya and Noor she will ensure are kept well away from her family.. her house and most of all her sons. Sakshi fights Anjana up till the final fatal push. She accuses Anjana of being a murderer!  Anjana shouts! what she believed in. God was taking too long to punish her daughter Pooja for  betraying Adi! So  Anjana justifies, she simply took it upon herself to play god and gave Pooja ,Yash, their unborn baby  the punishment  Anjana decrees they much deserved.  hamlet53 23.8.18

had huge problems posting my work..  not well so  chopped  post.. have to say all the key stars in the episode were fantastic in their given roles.. me still ill , but cannot miss my routine..

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Dear wanna correct u it was not Sakshi's phone it was Anjana's
mm250314 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful post ...the episode was all about love ...Arshad is the master in manipulating Aditya ...firstly He praises him ...extols his friendship with Zoya ...then he declares him as best friend of Zoya knowing fully well  that for Zoya he is more than a friend ...then presents him as the best  suitor for Zoya n ultimately asks for Aditya s help in wooing Zoya ...forcibly grabs  his hand ...Aditya at the beginning was cautious ...he never admitted that Zoya is his love ..he was wary of confessing before Arshad ...a stranger ...Aditya realises how skill fully Arshad has played the game ... Zoya is the innocent soul who is unaware of the undercurrents ...for Aditya Zoya is the feeling which is forever with him .  She resides in his heartbeats    in his soul ...she is timeless ...very special And unaware of her strength ...beautiful words 

Destiny helps Aditya ...Zoya goes in his car as it shd be ..Aditya was clear he would not leave her with Arshad ...he will fight for his love   he had understood Arshad and so he had warned Zoya    to not to trust easily      .what is seen is different ..things are different ..lovely symbolism ...Zoya will go with Aditya ...the jhumka is lost ...a gift by her dad ...in finding it Zoya finds the phone and Aditya pockets it ...Aditya makes a promise sealing it with his finger on her lips ...Zoya is not uncomfortable  but effected by his touch ...he will find her Jhumka ka and her dil ...Aditya knows very well her inner feelings ...her fear of loving a man ...her heart has been lost so she cannot love a man ...he will restore her faith ...

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonia.KN

Dear wanna correct u it was not Sakshi's phone it was Anjana's

SoniaπŸ˜ƒ..many thanks for my major error .. have corrected it now,  don't know what got over me..? thanks for reading my thoughts... much love hammie
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

SoniaπŸ˜ƒ..many thanks for my major error .. have corrected it now,  don't know what got over me..? thanks for reading my thoughts... much love hammie

Are ne in previous episode she was saying my phone, today she was thinking about Sakshi's phone. In which she recorded Anjana n Doc's convo. I am really confused Anjana is too smart. Why she is roaming around with evidence against her.Why didn't she destroy long ago. When she already had that. Confused so confused. Edited by Sonia.KN - 5 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mm250314

helloo mm πŸ˜ƒ lovely to see you 

Wonderful post ...the episode was all about love ...Arshad is the master in manipulating Aditya ...firstly He praises him ...extols his friendship with Zoya ...then he declares him as best friend of Zoya knowing fully well  that for Zoya he is more than a friend ...then presents him as the best  suitor for Zoya n ultimately asks for Aditya s help in wooing Zoya ...forcibly grabs  his hand ..
well Arshad may be manipulative regards Adi.. but Adi will first seek out Zoya's wishes  regards getting together with Arshad... he knows already that marriage is not on the cards for Zoya at the moment.. might be a long haul for Arshad
.Aditya at the beginning was cautious ...he never admitted that Zoya is his love ..he was wary of confessing before Arshad ...a stranger ...Aditya realises how skill fully Arshad has played the game ... Zoya is the innocent soul who is unaware of the undercurrents ...for Aditya Zoya is the feeling which is forever with him .  She resides in his heartbeats    in his soul ...she is timeless ...very special And unaware of her strength ...beautiful words 
yes beautiful words... it does seem Zoya is quite out of   zone about how these two men feel about her...
Destiny helps Aditya ...Zoya goes in his car as it shd be ..Aditya was clear he would not leave her with Arshad ...he will fight for his love   he had understood Arshad and so he had warned Zoya    to not to trust easily      .what is seen is different ..things are different ..lovely symbolism ...Zoya will go with Aditya ...the jhumka is lost ...a gift by her dad ...in finding it Zoya finds the phone and Aditya pockets it ...Aditya makes a promise sealing it with his finger on her lips ...Zoya is not uncomfortable  but effected by his touch ...he will find her Jhumka ka and her dil ...Aditya knows very well her inner feelings ...her fear of loving a man ...her heart has been lost so she cannot love a man ...he will restore her faith ..
I don't blame Zoya , to be off falling in love... however love the further crux of this love saga... that Adi will  support her in believing in love again... that not every man is a cheat!
mm, thanks so much to you for regularly supporting my thoughts.. much love yours hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonia.KN

Are ne in previous episode she was saying my phone, today she was thinking about Sakshi's phone. In which she recorded Anjana n Doc's convo. I am rally confused Anjana is too smart. Why she is roaming around with evidenceh against her.Why didn't she destroy long ago. When she already had that. Confused so confused.

Sonia, the killer in panic misses out on something that will later incriminate them.. Anjana  by far cannot be considered  of sane mind.. In her  desperation to save her crimes she will make blunders.. which will tighten the net around her...  πŸ˜ƒ   hammie
sparkiex thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie! Wishing you all the best for test results! Hope all goes well and you're fighting fit ASAP πŸ˜ƒ

A really lovely post dear! I loved what you said about the change in Zoya, she has indeed come a long way. Also loved the way you described the scene between Aditya & Arshad, he most definitely manipulated Aditya into helping him πŸ€”. Truly "everything is not as it seems with this fellow. 

The way Aditya described Zoya was just beautiful, you could feel the depth of his feelings for her from the way he was speaking about her. πŸ˜³
A thought that occurred to me was, how can Arshad fall for Zoya so soon? I mean he's only known her like 2 days and wants to marry her? And it made me think that maybe that is exactly what happened with Zoya and Yash. They met, there must be some qualities of Zoya which Yash immediately liked (pretty & rich namely) and qualities of Yash which Zoya liked (god knows what) and they decided to get married. They didn't even properly know each other, much like how Arshad hardly knows Zoya yet wants to spend the rest of his life with her. Which makes me wonder if it is all coming full circle, cuz just like Aditya's going through the BFF jhaap from the person he loves, which Pooja supposedly suffered through (yeah right -.-), Zoya might go through what it's like for someone to "love you without knowing you/befriending you which Yash supposedly suffered through (again, yeah right -.-). Cuz just like Zoya didn't realise the importance of friendship in marriage I feel like Arshad doesn't either so he won't bother trying to be her friend first (as he should) and will straight away try to become her suitor. That's why he asked Aditya to help woo her, not help befriend her. And Arshad said to Aditya if I didn't know you were her best friend, I would think that you're in love with her' so he sees friendship & love as mutually exclusive, that if one is there then the other can't be. 

I also want to mention how at the end when Aditya put a finger to Zoya's lips to shush her, Zoya's initial reaction gave her away. You could see that she lost herself for a bit before pulling herself back together. Seems like she's starting to get effected by our Aditya after all. And also Aditya's line about how he will bring back her lost heart was just lovely. β€οΈ

P.S. yup, in Malaysia but visited a fair amount of Asia. China is wonderful, you must visit! The Great Wall will make it worth the travel, trust me. Unfortunately not ended up touring Europe as of yet but hopefully one day I'll make it over there. πŸ˜Š

Awww yes Aditya can't help himself around her but you're absolutely right, the best thing about him is that he's not a fraud which is a quality Zoya clearly appreciates. 
coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Dear Hammie!
Lovely post as usual! I liked how u explained d phone calls and it was adi who did not get one,so he got to be on both sides...

It was an important epi,for it lays the groundwork for future episodes!

it took me a long time to figure out about the khoya hua dil part which adi tells zoya..i kept thinking why did he say that...dil? Why? The dil she lost to yash or she is losing to adi?

Abd then it hit me...that he meant khoya hua dil to yash...as in The heart that is lost,broken,shattered...the heart she thinks she doesn't have with her anymore to love anyone...

He will bring that back to her, give her the ability to love again, the confidence to trust again,the faith to take the plunge into the ocean of love!! She is already halfway there...she loves him but is subconsciously scared to admit! It freaks her out...he will give her the courage!!

Also, when Adi put his fingers on her lips,she Moved back...it effected her so much that she moved back..I was so glad to see that reaction..it is so subtle,totally not Ott..but u can make out what Adi's touch does to her by her eyes and that movement she does of moving back...for me,in a way,highlight of the epi!! I am a sucker for such subtle romantic moves man! 

The other thing I absolutely loved is d speech of adi, as u already said..he calling her timeless makes me feel emotional! He once called her bewakoof,stupid,idiot and what not... Today he calls her ehsaas,he feels her,he breathes coz of her,she is in his veins as much as the blood that flows...aah!hWat beautiful lines..

Adi did have that FB of zoya smiling in Arshad's company..her getting out of d car,her holding his hand for dancing...he felt maybe she is happy and he does not deserve her..for one tiny moment he did think! But it passed!

I loved how he replied to Arshad that even if arshad would have not gone to the hospital,it would be Adi only who would drop zoya.. Means if destiny favors him that he should be d one to take zoya in his 'Car' or life. he will do SO EASILY... BUT if there are obstacles in d way who wants to take zoya away from him,he will fight them and STILL take her with him!

Kuch bhi ho,zoya ko adi hi lekar jayega!!

Ah such symbolisms throughout the epi today!

Plus a major bonus: d fact that Waseem is sleeping peacefully at his home thinking her beti is getting to know his 'potential' damadji... And beti is in the company of her soulmate,alone with him, getting effected by him...a man who he hates but is his 'guaranteed' damadji!

Aur bano oversmart!

OMG! ise kehte hain kismat..

Hahahaha!!! 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkiex

hellooo sparkx  

Hi Hammie! Wishing you all the best for test results! Hope all goes well and you're fighting fit ASAP πŸ˜ƒ
 mate me feel so lousy.. my tummy hurts, right under the right.. gone off my food since days.. still awaiting Blood test results... tomm i'll ring the surgery myself...here they want  virus to dissipate  itself rather than use Anti bios..
sparkx writing  doubles up my  abdomen  but hate break in routine... do feel encouraged that you  and a few others read my thoughts ,regularly.. πŸ˜Š
A really lovely post dear! I loved what you said about the change in Zoya, she has indeed come a long way. Also loved the way you described the scene between Aditya & Arshad, he most definitely manipulated Aditya into helping him πŸ€”. Truly "everything is not as it seems with this fellow. 
and he did it with such panache...
The way Aditya described Zoya was just beautiful, you could feel the depth of his feelings for her from the way he was speaking about her. πŸ˜³
sincere love puts words into one's heart, which come out of the mouth
A thought that occurred to me was, how can Arshad fall for Zoya so soon? I mean he's only known her like 2 days and wants to marry her? And it made me think that maybe that is exactly what happened with Zoya and Yash. They met, there must be some qualities of Zoya which Yash immediately liked (pretty & rich namely) and qualities of Yash which Zoya liked (god knows what) and they decided to get married.
well Yash  I always felt was groping  for money.. see how  he latched on to Pooja, so as to use her to bail himself out of his  financial mess .. Zoya giddy as she was at that point in time  .. I doubt she'll make that mistake again.. 
 They didn't even properly know each other, much like how Arshad hardly knows Zoya yet wants to spend the rest of his life with her. Which makes me wonder if it is all coming full circle, cuz just like Aditya's going through the BFF jhaap from the person he loves, which Pooja supposedly suffered through (yeah right -.-), Zoya might go through what it's like for someone to "love you without knowing you/befriending you which Yash supposedly suffered through (again, yeah right -.-). Cuz just like Zoya didn't realise the importance of friendship in marriage I feel like Arshad doesn't either so he won't bother trying to be her friend first (as he should) and will straight away try to become her suitor.
this is a point.. which leaves me less worried .as Zoya  is angling for friendship...
 That's why he asked Aditya to help woo her, not help befriend her. And Arshad said to Aditya if I didn't know you were her best friend, I would think that you're in love with her' so he sees friendship & love as mutually exclusive, that if one is there then the other can't be. 
crafty! Arshad playing devil's advocate to work out the  degree of rivalry he will have to contend
I also want to mention how at the end when Aditya put a finger to Zoya's lips to shush her, Zoya's initial reaction gave her away. You could see that she lost herself for a bit before pulling herself back together. Seems like she's starting to get effected by our Aditya after all. And also Aditya's line about how he will bring back her lost heart was just lovely. β€οΈ
yes... she was caught off guard  ... she rather not think about love, but looks like she is being drawn in... and yes his words  in the jhumka scene is   another hint towards  loving her
P.S. yup, in Malaysia but visited a fair amount of Asia. China is wonderful, you must visit! The Great Wall will make it worth the travel, trust me. Unfortunately not ended up touring Europe as of yet but hopefully one day I'll make it over there. πŸ˜Š
Europe.. sparkx.. because I live here.. taking short haul flights here and there come in handy..
Awww yes Aditya can't help himself around her but you're absolutely right, the best thing about him is that he's not a fraud which is a quality Zoya clearly appreciates. 
alas! Adi is  still weary  of Zoya's gullibility ... and so the saga moves on
sparkix πŸ˜ƒ felt happy in he\ring from you  and loved your engaging comment.. much love hammie