Nahi malum hasrat hai ...ya tu meri mohobbat hai..!!

princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Heya Bepannaaahians ...hello namshakar adaab ...kisiko hum yaad hai ?๐Ÿ˜†...IF ki meherbaani aaj theek thaak chaling yeh ๐Ÿ˜†..here's a new topic on AdiYa and their zaroorat for each other at the moment ๐Ÿ˜ณ

"tum jo bhi jaisa bhi jaha pe bhi kho-oge main tumhare vapas le aaunga...chahe voh tumhara jhumka ho ya dil ...!!"

for me the dialogues of the day were the above and one more ..the precious one which made me teary eyed was 

"zoya voh ehsaas hai jise har pal ..apne saath apne paas mehsoos karta hu"

this is it ...the best way to realize ..the best way to convey that she lives in him...she always have been  and will be living in him forever and ever  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Nahi malum hasrat hai..
ya tu meri mohobbat hai..

"aap kya chahte hai"

"do pal chain ki neend chahiye mujhe"

"bolo kaha milega sukoon" 

"maine zoya ko chun liya hai"

he wished for peace in her presence back then wen she was his dushmann (riot episode)...wen she was his nothing but a stranger ...!! he wished for sukoon ...first then the destination of that peace ..the place wer his peace resides ...in both instances she was present there ...beside him ๐Ÿ˜ณ...as destiny made her to be with him ..from the day 1 ...their first meet was planned ..planned by destiny ..their pain was bound to raise ...cross its level one day to vanish away seeing their companionship...and it instantly vanished wen they admitted it to themselves ..they admitted their mistakes ...they have striven to grow along with the pain in them ...Once it was his wish for some "sukoon"..again he wishes for his sukoon...and he gets it ..in the form of Zoya ๐Ÿ˜ณ

and in case of zoya she wishes , prays to show a ryt path to choose ..ryt destination to be reached infront of the lord back then ..."aapka dikhaya hua raah galat nhi ho sakti" n she always wished to walk in that path which is chosen by god for her ...and "raah"..Aditya had become her path ...she has to pass thru him..pass on along with him in each and evry step ..she takes ..as god, as destiny has chosen him for her ๐Ÿ˜ณ ..."bhale hi hum kitna bhi apne raah se bhatak jaaye aap humesha hume apne raah par lekar  aajate hai"...and thats wer zoya is standing now ...she is standing at an unknown point of her life ..clueless abt her future...unknown to her own feelings ...i say she didnt evn reach the point of seeing a path ...at the moment 

main itna jaanta hu bass ..
main tujhko maangta hu bass

main itna maanta hu bass ..

ke mujhko teri zaroorat hai ...

"zoya ko na main samjhta hu na main samjhne ki koshish karta hu ..bass mehsoos karta hu"

so right ...he was !!..he never tried to understand her ...he never tried to mend her but he went with the flow ..he loved her the way she is ...he always saw her the way she is ..the raw zoya ๐Ÿ˜ณ..the true zoya...her purity which never fades away , her feel which is timeless ...he felt her in him as he went thru the same she hav gone thru at a point of time in his life ...he had her in his mind, his heart weneva he went on to decide things in his life ...her presence, her name has effected him a lot to live life peacefully , to take ryt decisions at times ..and he finally chooses,accepts her to be his path..his destination..."ab tumhi mere safar ho ..tumhi meri manzil"..his day and night ..."mere din bhi tum aur mere raat bhi "...he finds his peace in her "mujhe mera sukoon mil gya..voh ho tum"...and he loves her "I love you zoya siddiqui"..he needs her "main mere pyaar ko khunga nahi" ..he protects her "tumhe kaise kuch hojata ..main tumhe kuch hone hi nahi deta" in his life lyk she needs him "ki voh hume kabhi chodke nahi jayenge"...may he rise, fall, run, stop, think, all he can see is "zoya" his final destination, his dil ka sukoon being  "zoya siddiqui"

and she needs him lyk her breath ...(yeah I agree she is unaware of it)..the truth of her life being Aditya and his saath for her ๐Ÿ˜ณ..her "Aditya" has been different in different times...to save him "aditya aap bach lijiye", to call him "Adityaaa" (kidnap scene),to stop him "Aditya..humare sabse azeez dost..aap aise kyu chale gaye"(airport scene), to remember him "ab tho aajayiye na aditya", to see him "aap laut aaye Aditya" , to talk to him "Aditya uthiye hume aapse baat karni hai", to be with him..."Aditya..yeh dekhiye na kitni khubsurat hai"..and many more instances ๐Ÿ˜ณ...all the while from the day she prayed for sahi raah in the church it had been him..Aditya Hooda the enemy, the partner, the humdard, the friend ...ok gonna be pyaar๐Ÿ˜†..her everything strts with Aditya and ends with Aditya as same as for Aditya "mera sab kuch zoya se shuruh hota hai..zoya pe khatm"..may she be unaware of her feelings, be unknown to her heart beat but her zaroorat is "Aditya" ...she is incomplete without him..as the path chosen for her by destiny is her "Aditya"...bass ab bhatakte hue raah se vapas aajaye jaldi zoya aur apni sahi raah ko chune ๐Ÿ˜ณ

ho zamaane ka hai mujh pe haq 
tere sapno pe haq mera 

siva mere kisi ko yeh dikhai de nahi sakti ...

may the zamanaa separate them ...may anjana say "mere adi ke liye manhus hai voh ladki"..may wasim say "zoya ke liye aap sirf ek client ho"..may arshad say "ki aap unke best friend hai"...but only Adi knows zoya, her dream that she overcomes her past one day to think on marriage, her dil ka haal ..that she is not at all ready for a relationship..her happiness..in jus having a coffee with chips, her fear..that he may leave her...her ambition "to be Aditya's Zoya" (here I mean to say the confident and independent zoya she has become on the word of Aditya )..her wish "to be with him forever" and he strives to keep all her wishes, dreams intact ..."main tumhe chodke kahi nahi jaa rha ".."main tumhe kabhi hurt nahi karunga".."nhi thodunga"๐Ÿ˜ณ

and the same is zoya ..she hav known him very well ...better than anyone in the world ..his happiness in having noodles with her ..his possessiveness over their friendship, his anger, his turmoil over his past (which he won over recently), his wish to see her happy, see her confident, to never make a mistake like before ..but she is yet to know many things lyk his love, his heart, his new dream to be with her forever not as a friend but as her love ๐Ÿ˜ณ..zoya ko yeh dekhna abhi baki hai ๐Ÿ˜‰ as she knows him very well that she warns him about separating himself from her will the end of her ..."aapne humari kasam khayi hai aur useh thodne ka anjaam jaante hai na aap"๐Ÿ˜ณ..

may the world name them anything ..but at the end of the day ..they know..their hearts know the relation they hold for each other..their heart beats know that they only need each other to beat together ..to be together...no body cn stop their hearts to become one ...not even AdiYa themselves โค๏ธ

nahi malum ye haq hai ..
haqeeqat ya himaqat hai 

I own U

I love U

I cant lose U "main apne pyaar ko khounga nahi"

"main zoya ka accha client bhi hu ...accha dost bhi hu aur accha dushmann bhi" ...his heart possess all the rights to be her dushmann, her friend, her everything, it dares to speak out loudly "jo bhi hu zoya ki wajah se hu"evn without his permission wen it comes to the matter of Zoya ...wen he said "I own U" ..he felt like it was his right . ..she was his own..slowly and steadily it really have become the truth in his life ..she has been his own ...his apna in every situation ..every good and bad in his life ..."I love U"..and she become his first love ...the love of his life .."meri zoya"(oh this dialogue still gives me goosebumps and dancing butterflies in my tummyโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†)..the truth that he accepts to himself "haan main zoya se bepannaah pyaar karta hu" and he promises her ..he promises his parents infront of the world ..that he never gonna lose her ..his love ๐Ÿ˜ณ and today his heart dares to say this "zoya mere liye special hai"...๐Ÿ˜‰ and one day (I'm desperately or shd I say very patiently wait for the day๐Ÿ˜†)..she gonna take her right too...her heart's  gonna dare to voice it to the zamaana..to herself about her wajood being "Aditya" ...Her pyaar being Aditya ..her zindagi being Aditya ๐Ÿ˜ณ

main itna jaanta hu bass

main itna maanta hu bass

ki mujhko teri zaroorat hai ...

as they acknowledged their friendship , their being humdard for each other , being the savior for each other ๐Ÿ˜ณ..."unhone aapko bheja hai humare liye" .."sirf maine nahi tumne bhi mujhe bachaya hai" ..today they acknowledge it ..he knows how she needs him in her life ..no matter wat their relationship mean to her...no matter wer she stands in their safar...he knows her in out "voh darrti hai par haar  kabhi nahi maanti"..he is aware that she knows how important she is for Aditya ๐Ÿ˜ณ but jus that she has become his life line ..!!(I hate to say this ..but kya kare zoya hai bhai ..koi mamuli cheez nahi voh ki aise hi maan jaaye๐Ÿ˜†)..kyunki abhi "usko khud ko nahi pata ki voh kitni strong hai" ..i change it to "kitna pyaar karti hai Aditya se"๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†..and he says it "main tumhe humesha aise hi haste muskurate dekhna chahta hu" as he knows that "uss jaise zamaane mein dusri koi nahi" hai uske liye ๐Ÿ˜ณ

for zoya, she acknowledges his presence in her life ...she knows his fikr for her ...that she makes a difference in his life..her smile ..her tears makes him alarmed...and the reason for her smile being Aditya .."aap aise hi humare saath rahiye hum muskurate rahenge" as her smile, her happiness resides in him ๐Ÿ˜ณ...and she knows that "aap se behtar hume koi nahi jaanta iss duniya mein"๐Ÿ˜ณ

now some more points to discuss ๐Ÿ˜†

"main apne pyaar ke liye ladunga" 

I seriously get  instead of being ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Ž weneva Adi says things like this ๐Ÿคฃ..donno why ...kyunki  I always talk on his actions being contradicted to his words ..especially his "main shapath leta hu" wale gestures like "main jab waar karta hu ...main nafrat karta hu ...iski responsibility tumhari hogi" and he ends up doing quiet opposite to the words ๐Ÿ˜†...dont give me gaaliyaan ๐Ÿ˜ณ..but that has become true evrytym ..so I expect this to happen again though I wud cry if it happens ..lekin..lekin ..main khush bhi hongi if he doesnt fight for his love ๐Ÿ˜ณ..instead of fighting for her ..I love to see him fight for them(special case hai๐Ÿ˜†) ..and today it happened ๐Ÿ˜’ (in normal case)..that he unintentionally had a deal with arshad..to help him woo๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† zoya ...I was chillaing at my TV "main jaanti thi ..main jaanti thi ๐Ÿคฃ"..well on a positive note ..ladne ki zaroorat nahi dikhti mujhe ๐Ÿ˜†..jeeti hui jung ko kya ladna ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ..zoya may declare..wasim may declare anyone at the end ...her heart has alrdy declared its king ..."aap se behtar koi nahi hai Aditya" and that was enuf for him to say "tum jab bhi jo bhi jaha pe bhi kho-oge main voh tumhare liye paas vapas le aunga chahe voh jhumka ya tumhara dil"..today ..(such dreamy line na )..and it has all the symbolism in it ๐Ÿ˜ณ..and "main iseh zinda laash banne nahi dunga๐Ÿ˜ก" ... it has been proved and tested many times in case of Aditya .."zoya mil gayi" as he found her confidence, her independence, her courage, her strength, her happiness,smile which was lost ๐Ÿ˜ณ now he gonna quest for her bhatakti hui dil, her trust on love, her belief on marriage, relationship...her lost path soon ๐Ÿ˜‰ as the destiny itself comes walking towards her in the form of "Aditya Hooda" to help her find the way ..find the "sahi raah"...that she always prays, wishes  for ๐Ÿฅณ

I end my post on celebrating AdiYa and their saath...their love for each other ..their belief on each other that if her smile resides in his companionship "aap hume chodkar nahi jayenge na"  then his happiness resides in her existence... "zoya aaj ki nahi har zamaane ki hai..she is timeless"๐Ÿ˜ณ..and their happiness ..their togetherness gonna be timeless...lyk forever and ever 

#Love AdiYa # Love Bepannaahโค๏ธ

P.C:  Liana, Divya - CG, Bepannaah 

P.S: bhavnoa mein behke kya kya bak diya samaj hi nahi aa rha hai๐Ÿ˜†(yeah I feel it at the end of evry post๐Ÿคฃkahi se shuruh karke kahi aur pahunch jaati hu๐Ÿ˜†)..hope I have made some sense ...Tell me with ur reviews plz ๐Ÿ˜ณ

P.S: waiting for zoya's realization asap?? oh me too but not so soon yaar๐Ÿ˜†.. I want her to cross each level of the difficulty slowly and steadily ...pehle tho koi zoya ko akele chod do kuch sochne samajh ne ke liye ๐Ÿ˜†..to understand her feelings, to talk about her observations on the changed Aditya ๐Ÿ˜ณ..let me talk about it in a different post kyunki mujhe bhi apne feelings Chupana Bhi Nahi aata๐Ÿ˜†

P.S: Plz ignore typos ๐Ÿ˜†thanku for the patience ...thanku for the read friends ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

Edited by princy48 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princy48 thumbnail

Like u ??๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜†
alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Princu๐Ÿค—
This is so outstanding.. How beautifully you have described..each word reflects the beauty of AdiYa.

That line where he says, he will get her back whatever she loses even her heart was too obvious a clue but Zoya looked completely clueless๐Ÿ˜†
I wonder what will make her start think about his words or even I think she needs to think about her own words about him. 

Dialogue of the day was Zoya is that feeling that he feels within him and I am sure any day Zoya would also tell the same about Aditya, the only difference is Zoya is not giving a thought to her own words.

Well, when Arshad told Aditya that if he didn't know AdiYa are friends, he would have mistaken that Aditya loves Zoya by his words,  I was thinking this is some thing to be told to Zoya and not Aditya, just imagine Zoya says same about Aditya and Arshad saying these same words to Zoya..would have made some effect in her.
princy48 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alanta

Princu๐Ÿค—

This is so outstanding.. How beautifully you have described..each word reflects the beauty of AdiYa.

That line where he says, he will get her back whatever she loses even her heart was too obvious a clue but Zoya looked completely clueless๐Ÿ˜†
I wonder what will make her start think about his words or even I think she needs to think about her own words about him. 

Dialogue of the day was Zoya is that feeling that he feels within him and I am sure any day Zoya would also tell the same about Aditya, the only difference is Zoya is not giving a thought to her own words.

Well, when Arshad told Aditya that if he didn't know AdiYa are friends, he would have mistaken that Aditya loves Zoya by his words,  I was thinking this is some thing to be told to Zoya and not Aditya, just imagine Zoya says same about Aditya and Arshad saying these same words to Zoya..would have made some effect in her.

aawww...!! alanta ...๐Ÿค— so true ...!!

well I have made a separate post on his dialogues to her ๐Ÿ˜†

n yeah ..evn before zoya arshad shd say it to her aapko pata hai aapke baare mein Aditya bhi yehi kehte hai ๐Ÿ˜† zoya 's bulb will be blown off then๐Ÿคฃ as Arjun realizes Adi's love for zoya first ..I wait to see who's (a third person from zoya's perspective obviously) gonna realize zoya's love for Aditya first๐Ÿ˜‰..lets wait and watch for that๐Ÿ˜‰
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Princu ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ˜†  
Nice post as usual Princu 
Dialogues are really good  
I am unable to watch episodes on time because of poor connectivity ๐Ÿ˜” 
Adi Ko realise ho Gaya bas ab Zoya Ko bhi kuch feel ho โค๏ธ 
And Arshad koi bhagao isko I don't like him 

princy48 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Princu ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ˜†  

Nice post as usual Princu 
Dialogues are really good  
I am unable to watch episodes on time because of poor connectivity ๐Ÿ˜” 
Adi Ko realise ho Gaya bas ab Zoya Ko bhi kuch feel ho โค๏ธ 
And Arshad koi bhagao isko I don't like him 

zenu ๐Ÿค— missing u guys badly ๐Ÿ˜ญ miss our discussions on AT๐Ÿ˜ญ i'l pray for ur net issues๐Ÿ˜ณ to gossip over AdiYa๐Ÿ˜†

thanku so much ..haan ab baarat tayyar hai sirf dulhan ka sajna sawarna baki hai ๐Ÿ˜†

arshad 2 week baad waise bhi gayab hoyega ๐Ÿ˜† dekhte hi dekhte humne useh 2 hafte jhel liye ๐Ÿคฃjus kidding ..!! I 'm liking his character as of now ..he is no harm to AdiYa ...nobody can harm AdiYa as they become an outsider wen they stand together ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by princy48 - 5 years ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Itne slow IF pe tune itna kaise likh lia?๐Ÿ˜†
Amazing Post as usual Princu
princy48 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

Itne slow IF pe tune itna kaise likh lia?๐Ÿ˜†

Amazing Post as usual Princu

nahi abhi fast hgyi re ...!! bass thode features kaam nahi kar rhe hai like daily article updation , hall of fame and CM ki ranking is not done yet ๐Ÿ˜›
Ayraa-MK thumbnail
Princu I agree with each and every word u said, ADI's each word in last two episodes were so from his heart, he sure have come a long way. Loved the analysis dear :)
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the pm princu๐Ÿ˜ณ
beautifulll post this isโค๏ธ

"tum jo bhi jaisa bhi jaha pe bhi kho-oge main tumhare vapas le aaunga...chahe voh tumhara jhumka ho ya dil ...!!"

loved this dialogue and how adi said it

"zoya voh ehsaas hai jise har pal ..apne saath apne paas mehsoos karta hu"

and this one too

."ab tumhi mere safar ho ..tumhi meri manzil"..his day and night ..."mere din bhi tum aur mere raat bhi "...he finds his peace in her "mujhe mera sukoon mil gya..voh ho tum"...and he loves her "I love you zoya siddiqui"..he needs her "main mere pyaar ko khunga nahi" ..he protects her"tumhe kaise kuch hojata ..main tumhe kuch hone hi nahi deta" in his life lyk she needs him "ki voh hume kabhi chodke nahi jayenge"...may he rise, fall, run, stop, think, all he can see is "zoya" his final destination, his dil ka sukoon being  "zoya siddiqui"

ufff i need one adi in my life.. ๐Ÿ˜†
loved reading it.. too dreamy
amazing job princu๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ