Chupana bhi nahi aata ...jatana bhi nahi aata ...!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago

Hello ppl πŸ€—..I'm back with another post on AdiYa πŸ˜³..We have been discussing this in the AT ..so thought of posting it here πŸ˜†..

As I hear that ppl are distressed about zoya and her realization of love towards  Aditya is being dragged  or lets say ..feelings of zoya being so vague ...I wanted to share my views on this particular thing ...

Main tho kehti hu Her love for adi chodo ..she doesnt evn understand wat "she" exactly wants ryt nowπŸ˜† ..she kept her life on hold for making Aditya's life happier by organizing a party for him ..I repeat only and only for him ..thats how much she loves Adi..but she doesnt know that ...did Adi knew thats love wen he ran on the road like a maniac for her on that nyt?? ..does he knew it thats love wen he felt that the truth of his return wud shatter Zoya??..Did he believe it wen he saw her anywhere and everywhere around him?? Did he give in immediately for wat he realized ??nahi na?? ..then wats with ppl wen zoya didnt even reach the point wer she will think over it ..she didnt get any lone time for her and her heart, her thinking ...some or other reason kept her busy for the day ..as she very well knows about Aditya ki "aap se behtar koi nahi jaanta hume iss duniya mein" and she says it openly that "aap humare saath aise hi rahiye..hum muskurate rahenge"😳...she gonna realize the reason for her random words ..their random talks about being with each other were not so random and they mean a lot for her heart , her life as her heart speaks out without any fear but she fails to recognize it...and

I believe Aditya will make her realize it ...but will not say his feelings that soonπŸ˜‰ as he started his game by giving her the pointers ...doing his magic to zoya πŸ˜‰...leaving him, his love, his insights, his desires in tiny tiny parts ..into her mind first then her heart next..as he says "main tumhara sirf dost thodi na hu".."chahe voh tumhara jhumka ho ya tumhara dil" πŸ˜‰..and she fumbles on the word "dil"πŸ˜†..aise thoda thoda nasha chadhake chodna chahiye Aditya ko ..phir dekhne mein mazaa aayega ki zoya ka haal behaal kaise hoga πŸ˜† 

well... to conclude this... zoya soon gonna connect all these dots to make her way to her heart and its desires and then to reach him, his heart one day ..All we need to do is have some patience to enjoy the roller coaster ride of emotions that Zoya gonna go thru 

The title of the post is inspired from the new VM of Aliya on the same song featuring Aditya and his feelings..I'm in love with the song β€οΈ and I so feel it for Aditya and zoya both as Adi ko apna dil ka haal "chupana bhi nahi aata jatana bhi nahi aata"and zoya ko "hume tumse mohobbat hai... batana bhi nahi aata" as her words come out in a different version of friendship these daysπŸ˜†β€οΈ

P.S: I sincerely request u guys not to bash/argue on Zoya and her POV as I didnt intend to support/oppose her making this post ...its purely my view/imagination ..so feel free to express ur views in a normal way πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

P.S: Thanku Aliya for making such a beautiful VM on Adi and making me love the song so much😳

Edited by princy48 - 5 years ago
Princu, yet again a beautiful post 😳
Those interesting play of words..and you depicted it here so beautifully. The scriptwriter of the show deserves a bow time and again.

How much or how ever she is oblivious to herself, I still believe deep in her heart she knows it all. Though she has not realised or she has not given it a thought. Somewhere for this the reason is Aditya.Back then Aditya had clearly stated to her that he won't ever be able to fall in love, never again and who else than her would better understand him in the whole world.

When even Arjun said AdiYa looks like a perfect couple which irritated Aditya then, Zoya was all concerned for him, because the Aditya she knows would get hurt with the mere mention of it. She can't see Aditya hurt so she defends him and scolds ArNoor. Even when Arjun asked how she felt about the perfect couple mention,  she preferred asking another question and not to answer them because she won't even allow any such thoughts to even barge in her mind that would hurt her Aditya. For the same reason her sub conscious has conveniently comes to her defence by making her believe he is her Azeez dost and she echoing it every now and then. While her conscious mind is totally unaware of these strategies and battles happening with in her. Only Aditya can change her perception, even that is a harder task because even if she has moved on from Yash completely, she is  still stuck somewhere in her past life. Her realisation will be an interesting ride with more layers to it. 

Edited by alanta - 5 years ago
Originally posted by alanta

Princu, yet again a beautiful post 😳
Those interesting play of words..and you depicted it here so beautifully. The scriptwriter of the show deserves a bow time and again.

How much or how ever she is oblivious to herself, I still believe deep in her heart she knows it all. Though she has not realised or she has not given it a thought. Somewhere for this the reason is Aditya.Back then Aditya had clearly stated to her that he won't ever be able to fall in love, never again and who else than her would better understand him in the whole world.

When even Arjun said AdiYa looks like a perfect couple which irritated Aditya then, Zoya was all concerned for him, because the Aditya she knows would get hurt with the mere mention of it. She can't see Aditya hurt so she defends him and scolds ArNoor. Even when Arjun asked how she felt about the perfect couple mention,  she preferred asking another question and not to answer them because she won't even allow any such thoughts to even barge in her mind that would hurt her Aditya. For the same reason her sub conscious has conveniently comes to her defence by making her believe he is her Azeez dost and she echoing it every now and then. While her conscious mind is totally unaware of these strategies and battles happening with in her. Only Aditya can change her perception, even that is a harder task because even if she has moved on from Yash completely, she is  still stuck somewhere in her past life. Her realisation will be an interesting ride with more layers to it. 

exactly alanta..!! umm..did we discuss about this point back in AT as I hav alrdy discussed this point with some one in the AT πŸ˜†...a small thought of hurting Aditya makes her restless yeah ..we have been observing it time and again ..be it for scolding ArNoor and warning abt perfect couple ..or be her continuous stares at Aditya wen he left from the dance floor suddenly πŸ˜³ and noodles wala tho obvious tha ...!!πŸ˜†...she knows n remebers every gesture , evry word of him , every interaction b/w them and Aditya stating dat he cant love sumbody..he just cnt "love" anytime may be recollected during her realization ..i hope they make zoya recollect it b4 realizing it ..!! and one more is obvious that the harakat her so called pati did to her in the name of love ...shattered her ..lyk adi never came out of the reverie till he realized his love for zoya and chose her for his better future ...she gotto come out of it ..ofcourse Arjun helped him come out with his defense techniques par yha tho noor bhi badi bewakoof haiπŸ˜†...lyk she is lyk having way more audacity than needed ...i say this seeing her .."bhaad mein jaaye sab kuch I love u zoya" and the way Adi shushed her πŸ˜†..so arshad cn play this role but his proposal for Adi kinda make me pull him back from that seat now πŸ˜†..zoya badi dharam sankat mein rehne wali hai bhaiπŸ˜† so jo bhi zoya ko realize karwaye ...at the end she gonna hold Aditya's hand lyk he did to come out of the past ..zoya ka dil ka haal tho ab KBC ka question ki tarah interesting hogyi hai πŸ˜†..daya aur abhijeet ko laana padega investigate karne ke liye πŸ€£..Ok stop it princy ..I'm going crazy now πŸ€£..jo bhi ho humri bitiya zoya tanik apne dil ka aal jaan le to save us from getting chakkar πŸ˜†

tere essay ke badle maine bhi essay likh di nullify kardiya πŸ€£
Edited by princy48 - 5 years ago
Kitne dino baad tumhare post padha mene and thanks forum to have little mercy on meπŸ˜†
Coming to ur post it is beautiful ur words touch my heart and as u says we need to have patience.main reason of not having patience because of arshad track 
Coming to Zoya her mohabbat for adi will be undifinable unending bepannah where no one can make her keep away from adi love for adi will be something which we couldn't imagine in our dream that is what I feel love of Zoya for adi
hello ..
After long time your post .. enjoyed reading your views ..

I agree zoya is clueless but i get why ?? after Yash's incident she has closed all the doors that might reach her heart .. she is not in state to marry .. so its ok if she wants to take her time and its imp that she realises the same on her own .. unlike many fls zoya is a soft spoken person and as when required she does put her point clearly .. she herself doesnot know that she is a strong human .. 
i guess wrt aditya she is in love but hasn't realised .. i guess next week onwards it vl start ..

Aditya may not be able to propose and let zoya only came the choice .. it would be interesting to know how Arshad plays his game and i also want to know what Anjana does .. she vl surely do something ..

Keep writing ..πŸ˜ƒ
IKR? I don't know why people want her to realize asap, wo be aik insaan hai, her own rules as priorities,wo be jaan le gi Pyar Kia hai,usme Pyar main dhoka khaya hai unlike Adi jisne Dosti ko khoyaa hai...
Give her time and Adi will surely make her realize and this same Adi will also put Zoya's feelings and wishes 1st before his life :)
beautiful as always❀️ amazing postπŸ˜‰
as she very well knows about Aditya ki "aap se behtar koi nahi jaanta hume iss duniya mein" and she says it openly that "aap humare saath aise hi rahiye..hum muskurate rahenge"😳...she gonna realize the reason for her random words ..their random talks about being with each other were not so random and they mean a lot for her heart , her life as her heart speaks out without any fear but she fails to recognize it

she knows it all😳.. but her light bulb is off right nowπŸ˜† but can't wait for her to get all these flashbacks ufff

he says "main tumhara sirf dost thodi na hu".."chahe voh tumhara jhumka ho ya tumhara dil" πŸ˜‰..and she fumbles on the word "dil"πŸ˜†

hahaha i hopeee future main zoya ko yeh flashback aaye damnn em so excited for zoya track

I'm in love with the song β€οΈ and I so feel it for Aditya and zoya both as Adi ko apna dil ka haal "chupana bhi nahi aata jatana bhi nahi aata"and zoya ko "hume tumse mohobbat hai... batana bhi nahi aata" as her words come out in a different version of friendship these daysπŸ˜†β€οΈ

one day zoya will know that adi hi uska baazigar hai🀣
lovely post
agree with ur thoughts
ya lets gv some time for zoya.. she ll come to know wat adi means to her
but ly this arshad is irritating little bit lol
waiting for zoya track