Why do you watch/not watch Silsila?

Poll

Why do you watch/not watch Silsila?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
g.sreedurga thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
No arguments or debates intended. Just want to know. Please vote.
Any other reason or combination to cite? Just comment below.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JoonBai thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow, lot of ''hate" options! Just saying! πŸ˜‰

I'm all for KuNan, the story, the actors, everything. I love all of it!
Ashiprat thumbnail
i don't hate anything in this show .hatred is a wasted emotion on itv and fictional chatacters.
i don,t like kunal character he is cheap . nadini character is typical damsel in distress . nothing interesting . i have  watched so many ema stories like saans ,dil sambhal za zara ,some international shows  .they have just told the story unlike this show where the 
 narrative is very tacky  and cheap ..destiny ,god and uncontrollable emotions are reasons for kunal and nadini to fall in love 

g.sreedurga thumbnail
Originally posted by: iota

Wow, lot of ''hate" options! Just saying!  πŸ˜‰

I'm all for KuNan, the story, the actors, everything. I love all of it!

Yeah because those who like them will anyhow watch the show and it makes to one choice.
But for those who hate, we have several options... Few hate because it disgusts them , few hate because it's giving a wrong message, few hate but watch and few don't, few hate only Kunal and few hate both. Regarding people who love them, it's only one option that they see, understand and enjoy both KuNan and their story.

I only want to know who is watching/not watching precisely for what. Personally, I'm not a follower of this. I only see few scenes sometimes and visit forum sometimes. So though I've an opinion about several things in the show, as I'm not a regular follower of this show, its not for me to argue about characters in show. I can't argue without knowing every detail.But the kind of scenes I enjoy the most are face off scenes of Mauli and Rajdeep and she roasts him like a boss.

Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I started watching this show for DD.
She is fantasticπŸ‘

But now watching this show to know what will happen to Mouli
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
I don't watch any show if I hate anything about it..that will effect my daily life by spoiling my mood and my frustration will ruin for others too who like to watch the show
..only watch shows I love and watching silsila bcs I m loving it so far
moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I really wish ti know where this BADALTE RISHTEY takes them! And the actors are sooo good! It's hard to resist! 
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Dear you should have given an option as 4 & 6 πŸ˜† For me, I started watching- to see how they handle EMA, because it came from BV writer, and also because DD was going to play the third woman here (In the last show I could not relate to the third woman's character at all courtesy the poor characterization and acting πŸ₯±). Gradually Kunal started disgusting me and now its Kunal and Nandini together. I still enjoy watching Nandini's monologues, Nandini-Mouli scenes, the family scenes and Mouli-Rajdeep faceoffs (they are enjoyable πŸ˜†), whenever I watch the show..
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kunal and Nandini 

I love their chemistry thus so far!
Look forward to many more scenes of these two!
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Woah so many hate options.. Lol none of the above
I am watching because I love Mauli's character, Aditi is doing a fab job, I really wanna see how she would act in the realization scene