22nd August live (Swathi gets bullet)

Krishna537 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Epi starts with 
Mehek get suspicious about shaurya msg  that before ten mins he cased file.  Now he asked me to come some place why.  She calls him but no answer  so messaged him.  She came down. 
Shaurya came inti his room and lyed on bed.  Rashmi comes there and give him sehara. . He hugs her and asked you look tired. 
Mehek family gets ready but mehek is thinking about coach and shaurya.  They are ready to go for venue. 
Rashmi says  everything why she upset.  Since mehandi and what his dad and dadi saying is right.  I asked Pandits he also said  the same only.  He refused her words and says  we love each other.  She didn't done any wrong to me  how can she harm me.  No she can't.  She says I'm your mom  no mom doesn't want their sons life to land in danger.  He gets angry and said whatever you want but I'll marry mehek right today.  He leaves. 
Swathi goes somewhere.  Taking this advantage mehk escapes from  Sarita to reach the address shaurya sent.  Swathi buys a gift for mehk she buys a cup happily.  Mehek gets into auto.  Swathi a sees and follows her in another auto.  Sarita gets  angry in two girls and confused what to do.  She sees swathi phone in table  she tried mehek no but it didn't reached.   She calls shuarya it was switched off.  She thinks to go to shuarya home.  
Aarush asks swethalana if our plan backfired do I have to marry smrithi. She assured everything goes as she planned.  
Mehek  gets to place and she forget her phone.  She tries shaurya no it didn't reached.  Swathi reached there and sees mehek engagement ring and headed in search of mehek. 
Swethalana get info if mehek and she Inform baba that mehek is coming to his place. 
Sarita comes to shaurya and says everything.  He gets panic and Sarita gets a call that someone saw mehek near a place. Shaurya assured her he will bring both sisters back.   Mehek reached a place.  Calling  for shaurya  one goon aimed gun at  her.  Swathi followed mehwk . Shaurya searches for mehek.   And mehek searches for shaurya in that dark place.  Goon attacked her.  Baba is doing Pooja.  Mehwk shouts shaurya.  shuarya prays to mataharani.  Goon again attacked mehwk she shouts shaurya. 

Brk 

Swathi gets bullet. Mehek lifts her and tries to take her hospital.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why do they need to show Swati's death when the show is going to end. Just to prolong Svetlana's stay in the show. She was the only sensible and sweet character in the show .
snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Such a painful and traumatic end to a a very sweet character in the show.😭😭 
How could they bring on such tragic end.

Mehek's cries are heart wrenching.😭

Thanks for the LU Krishna.🤗
Edited by snehatara - 5 years ago
Krishna537 thumbnail
Part2 
After the break 
Mehek sees Swathi lying in ground with blood and bullet in waist. Mehek collapsed.  And two seconds later she calls didi open you r eyes nothing will happen to you.   She sees cup in her hand.  Goon lit the place. Mehwk cries very heavily  And said to baba that the girl is dead and if not I lit fire at that place.  So she will die deafneatly.  Baba said no no want to see her myself. 

Brk 
Swathi final rituals 
snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Precap is worrying. Mehek says I lost my sister and you lost no one to Shaurya. Whoever
has done this to her sister she'll not leave them but see their end.😕 Shaurya is pleading 
her to listen to him.😲
Krishna537 thumbnail
Baba and goons come to see dead body.  And after confirmation they leaves from there.   Shaurya searches mehek.  Mehk shouts for help.  Shaurya calls Sarita and asks for any information.  he assures mehek will be safe  

Precap 
Mehek brings Swathi to hospital doctor said she is dead.  At sawathi final rituals mehek says to shaurya you lost none but lost my sister.   I won't leave who ever caused my sister death.  Swtahlana thanks what I thought that didn't happen but better happend.  Shaurya and mehek will hate each other now easily 
Edited by Krishna537 - 5 years ago
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What the ? They have killed her and her final rituals will be done in a while  😭 Yeh saab kya hai ? Why have they destroyed the supposed to be beautiful final plots? 

Thank you for the update, guys ðŸ˜Š Eid Mubarak to all! ðŸ¤—

Edit:

There will be misunderstanding instead of marriage. Oh god  can things get better than this? 
Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 5 years ago
Vikki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. No any regreat that i was not able to catch episodes as jio now acdaysvnot broadcasting the zee tv. Nothing more to say. Only positive part is that Saurya is not believing to anybody and wanted to marry Mehek. Edited by Vikki1 - 5 years ago
josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Kishu..
Hope there is no tension between Mehrya. They are just dragging Svetlana's evilness without any reason. Hope they get rid off her by this week. She is eating too much of screenspace.
AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the LU kishu . 
Don't know why CVs are not letting us to enjoy last journey of mehrya ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
They killed the innocent character again ...jus like they did with PD . CVs are very much sadistic ...can't show happiness ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
Shaurya and mehek relationship will be definitely at test now ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜­