aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I never wanted to watch this show though I have followed all the shows of the actors. Was not a big fan of aditi. Literally big fan of shakti and dd. The promos did not interest me but one of my twitter friends suggested me and I gave it a chance. I'm literally  in love with mauli, trust me I have become fan of aditi now. I'm not telling shakti and dd are not good, they are fabulous but it's just mauli's character is written in such a way that you can't help but fall in love with her. She is flawed, maybe little selfish but she is so relatable. The amazing acting of dd and shakti is not helping to convince me to feel for kunal and Nandini. Yeah I felt for them, still out of sudden they started having feelings for each other. 
May people think that mauli did not try a lot for nandini like she could have tried when she knew the truth of rajdeep way before nandini's marriage. OK think whatever about me, it's so like me if any day my best friend is going to marry a asshole I will come to know about it, I would tell her on face about it, I will try to explain to her but if she silently stand here when her asshole finance accuses me of something and then when I ask her to choose between her and her fiancee and she still stand here silently in the place. I could literally leave  the place ,it hurts dude call it ego. It really hurts when your  friend chooses to believe a two day old stranger than you. If Nandini could have said a word, mauli could have stood with her. OK I agree mauli is flawed but does it give Nandini a license to fall in love with kunal. Someone please explain how did Nandini feel in love with kunal all of sudden? The CVS did not built any story between kunal and Nandini properly. 
Nandini can all keep kunal herself but please tell your best friend the truth, at least tell her that her husband is eyeing on you though your controlling your feelings. 
I found kunal and mauli so amazing as couple at starting but now I don't want kunal and mauli end up together ( I still think kunal has only attraction towards nandini).  Mauli deserves her own happy ending that's what I care about. 
Surrogacy issues spoilers which is arising, guys little patience until you judge mauli's character because mauli is anything but can't be so selfish. If the surrogacy spoiler is true, hats off CVS if they think this will justify the ema thing. They butchered mauli's character for gaining sympathy for other lead (which I'm not going to have) .
Thanks for giving a character like mauli because of whom I'm watching the show. She is independent, sweet ,caring and I don't have words to describe her. After so many days I'm witnessing a female lead like her in television and aditi is a cherry on the top. I'm here to witness mauli's journey of rediscovering herself and coming out strong in all this betrayal she is going to face . I hope I get that. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I like Mauli too. She is a great girl I mean really great human being.
But the problem is the way CVs hurried with the love track and still working childish.
Babji ne bola ...toh payar ho gaya!
Mala geera aur payar ho gaya???

This could go on this way...

It could go slowly. I would not mind if Rajdeep and Nandini are still living together and they met in a party where Rajdeep offered Kunal a job to work in his hospital.
He used Nandini to get Kunal. Kunal is a Doctor who is happily married to his childhood love Mauli. Kunal, Mauli and Nandini were friends in college. Kunal used to think Nandini is a shallow girl and always disrespected her.  At first he started to hate Nandini for her action---------at first he would freak out how can a married woman be so cheap to seduce another married man sp how can Nandini betray Mauli who is trying to protect Nandini from Rajdeep all the time? Then he started to learn more about Nandini and who is forcing her to do all these. Later he would learn  the beautiful side of her. At frist he would feel ashamed of himself that he doubted Nandini and then start falling in love for her.
In heart he still loves his angel wife Mauli, who means everything to him. But slowly he realizes that he is growing special feelings for Nandini too.

Rajdeep and Mauli could stay the way they are now. Mauli great lady and Rajdeep...Kamina.
Still Kunal and Nandini could have the same feelings. As before this Nandini thought Kunal kharoos and Kunal thought Nandini shallow. But the truth is they were made for each other.
But now Kunal can't leave Mauli as she is so great and she is his best friend and love too.

Kahani shayad much mature hota...than Babaji ki "Bhabishyabani".
More like kuchh bhi karke love thok de. 🤢
Edited by jhalak7 - 5 years ago
silver_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the post. If cvs are going to bring in the surrogacy track they are butchering their own baby. That is a character like mouli. Anyways waiting to see what direction the show will take