Bhiii
Yeeeh
Chahaaat
Kiii
Haiii
Fawad321 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Is this Bepannaah or DMG3? Even this wooing track is copied from DMG - _- Whatever happened to MATURE love story? *inserts gormint aunty gif*
alizia_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What an annoying day today is!!
IF is irritating us today and on top of that lousy, irritating and boring episode. Zoya's character is written so poorly .. specially these days.They just give her one or two satisfactory dialogues once in a while.. not good, writers. I wanted more drama in Anjana and Zoya scene not just one dialogue to show that she can stand up for herself. Episode felt unconnected at some points. Waseem is such a hypocrite.. can't tolerate him more now. Arshad toh bus 🤢 how despo is he.. doesn't looked like someone from london. Why Aditya is always running behind Zoya and why Zoya just have a smile as response for Arshad.. why?? why?? why??

Frustrated viewer😡😕🤢.. hopefully they don't trag this Arshad drama more rthan coming 3 weeks.. he is barely tolerable as of now already.How much our patience is gonna be tested? Hame jawab chae hmare sawaalo ka.. And i am typing all this with no enthusiasm as i have nothing left within me for tonight.
MargaritaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Not at all liking the episodes these days .They are dragging it so much. The love triangle could have been executed in a much much better way, but well it's Cinevistaas and they suck at love triangles. Honestly, I m losing interest. After the triangle, the passion between Adiya has become Zilch. Aditya is doing nothing except feeling jealous, Zoya has nothing much to do either except smiling at Arshad. I was frustrated today honestly. On top of that Sakshi and Anjanas Tom and jerry game is getting irritating.
MargaritaLover thumbnail
How freaking gorgeous ❤️
Siddyholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Siddyholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

MargaritaLover thumbnail
She's so gorgeous. I hope BP waaley style her well and do justice to her beauty. I really envy how DD and Anita are styled.
alizia_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Voting has started and JW has two nominations in Best Actress category.. one for beyhadh and one for bepannah.. I am just hoping votes don't get divided between these two.What is all you voting for?