Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
To der kis baatki?  Failao phir. Ppl r asking to help who knows abt it on twitter. 
Dragonfly88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Congrats for the new AT ! Let's root for Zoya to become better in the coming week :)Edited by Dragonfly88 - 5 years ago
ikhtiyar thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Geetu you do on Twitter na .. We will do on insta 
alizia_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Okay i am gonna message on insta .. Lets all send to whatever pages we do visit.
Twitter i have not much clue so geet do the honours.
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ikhtiyar.

Geetu you do on Twitter na .. We will do on insta 

already replied to a @stay mahi on twitter. Posted ur scrrenshot of page  1😆
ikhtiyar thumbnail
I sent it to one fc .. Will forward it to all 
alizia_malik thumbnail
Have sent to 6-7 important and top BP fan pages on insta and have requested them to spread it further to other pages. Except twitter and Insta, is there another platform too? And share it in the fandom too in other ATs.
ikhtiyar thumbnail

Originally posted by: alizia_malik

Have sent to 6-7 important and top BP fan pages on insta and have requested them to spread it further to other pages. Except twitter and Insta, is there another platform too? And share it in the fandom too in other ATs.

Even i sent it to five of them which I visit .. 
alizia_malik thumbnail
And we should ask in the post too.. The posts or members which are famous in IF can add it as P.S. to their posts. That way more people would know about it.
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ikhtiyar.

What @shallow means is that a consummate actress like Jen deserves a properly written, consistent and headstrong character. It's alright if the character doesn't have shades but it must be author backed and not treated like an afterthought. 

Exactly this. She's only used as a prop to support the ML. She's of no use whatsoever other than being his clueless love interest. She is only special because Aditya loves her. Everything is shown from his PoV. All the tragedies occur only in his life. Heck, Even Arshad's presence in Zoya's life is shown from Aditya's PoV as if Zoya doesn't even exist in the scheme of things. This is why I have always maintained that her script sense sucks to the core! Even in Gul Khan shows, BOTH the leads are given equal importance and character trajectories at least in the first year make some sense! But in BP, it's Jenny alone who lends gravitas to a pathetic script. An actor can do only so much if the writing itself is slipshod. This is definitely not an award winning role like Kumud/Maya. In fact this role is limiting her potential as an actor. What ever we've seen of her acting so far is not even the tip of the iceberg. 
Edited by MrsAkyurek - 5 years ago