Episode 33_Siddhant Takes Up Job At Reddy Corporation 2nd May

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
I loved seeing all the new dynamics in this episode. Siddhant accepts the job thinking he has reached PS's position directly but we see the devious KK who has other plans and assures Kartik that PS's poition is reserved for him and that Sid would be reporting to him. I felt bad for Sid but then my swag wala Siddhant was back when he announces at the end that he will pave his own path and nobody will be able to come in the way!👏

It was interesting to see Siddhant wanting to discard their past baggage and conveying the same to Anushka and both of them shaking hands and introducing themselves to each other.😆 Such kids!!😉

Just adored the fish bowl scene.❤️ The way Sweety ji brought it and his revelations to Anushka. So we have Anushka who is rediscovering Siddhant all over again. Making way to new adult beginnings!!👍🏼 

LOVELY EPISODE!

Catch the episode update below :

Siddhant comes to Anushka's cabin. Anushka asks shall I help you. Siddhant says I was awake till late night yesterday, my father is no more, I have to go on a long way and don't want to waste my time in small things. Anushka asks what you are saying? Siddhant says my problem is you and says since you came back from me, you interfere in my work. He says whatever we had is our past and says he don't want his past to affect his future. He says he shall behave as if they have met for first time and became friends. Anushka gets up and introduces herself as Anushka Reddy. Siddhant introduces himself as Siddhant Sinha and says I will tell my decision. He says he has decided to join Reddy Corporation and asks if she has any problem. Anushka says no. Siddhant goes to meet KK.

Srikant and Karthik tell that result is showing. KK asks where is Siddhant. Srikant says I will check. Karthik gets upset and says I thought Prabhakar is between us, and you trust him more than me, and now you are bringing Siddhant on Prabhakar's place. KK asks who told you that siddhant is on Prabhakar's place. He says He gave job to Siddhant. He says Prabhakar was his friend and it is his responsibility to take care of his family. He says he wants to help them, but they will not take anything directly. He says I am giving job to Siddhant, but will not give Prabhakar's position. He says Prabhakar's position is of you Karthik. He says you are KK's counsellor from today, I will consult you from now on. Karthik thanks him.

Siddhant comes there. KK asks what is your decision and says you might say yes. Siddhant says yes and says you are giving me a big opportunity. KK asks him to think about hardwork and congratulates him. He asks Srikant to give Prabhakar's cabin to him.

Srikant and Karthik congratulates him. Karthik thinks I will welcome you, welcome to Reddy Corp siddhant. Siddhant goes to Prabhakar's cabin. Interior designer comes there with Siddhant and asks him to tell what are the changes to be made. Siddhant asks why? Anu says you are joining us at senior level and will spend most of the time here. They go to Prabhakar's cabin. Siddhant thinks about his conversation with Prabhakar. Interior designer tells Anushka that she will handle. Anushka asks Siddhant to tell the changes and says if you need my suggestion then it is thoughtfully decorated. Siddhant says he wants his cabin to be decorated with new thinking and takes Prabhakar's photo frame. He says he will hang it and will tell about the changes to be made. Anushka and Interior designer leave.

Siddhant hangs Prabhakar's pic onto the wall and says this is my cabin, I want you to be infront of me and see that how I reach where I wanted. He says your Siddhant was fake. Sweety comes to KK's office with fish bowl. Anushka asks whose fish it is? Sweety says it is for Siddhant and says he likes it. He says Siddhant carried it in Khurana's office and was taking care of them. Sweety comes to Siddhant's cabin and gives him fish bowl. Anushka comes there and says you like Fishes still. She says you will discover about your friend daily now. Siddhant asks about Khurana. Sweety says he has handled him. He says who will feed the fish in your absence. Anushka says she will.

Karthik talks to his employee. Srikant says this is the only way. Siddhant comes there. Srikant asks if he is ready for the first assignment. Srikant tells him that they don't need new aircrafts now as they got Goel's aircrafts after getting airlines deal. Karthik asks him to draft legal notice requesting aircraft company to return atleast their 50 percent company. Siddhant says why can't we try for 100 percent. Srikant says this is Indian MNC. Karthik says this is not your lower court. Siddhant says atleast we can try. Karthik says I like employees following my orders and says you are not Prabhakar Sinha, he used to report to Appa, and you will report to me. He asks him to talk to KK if he has any problem. Siddhant says I have no problem and goes to work. He says I will make my own way to reach my destination.

Edited by Padmajaan - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Index Thread Here

Padma just press quote button and copy the underlined text n update it in the main post 😳
Edited by war_is_peace - 5 years ago
Padmajaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: war_is_peace

Index Thread Here

Episode 34 Here

Padma just press quote button and copy the underlined text n update it in the main post 😳

Hiya Episode 34 Here is not hyperlinked
Padmajaan thumbnail
I think we will have to make this pink with 25 posts
Padmajaan thumbnail
I am starting the hard work immediately
Padmajaan thumbnail
Only problem will be all the spam alerts😭
Padmajaan thumbnail
I know I can do it. just need some patience.
Padmajaan thumbnail
Spam alerts each time I try to post😒
Padmajaan thumbnail
Uff so many more to do🤔
Padmajaan thumbnail
The ad breaks are longer than our episodes😡