Episode 34_New Friendship Blossoms between Sidushka 3rd May

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
I loved a lot of things in this episode.
I loved the easy camaraderie between Sidushka when they eat lunch together. Loved Sweety Ji's typical Punjabi reaction seeing Anushka's food. Loved Siddhant stopping her from eating the dal because it had kadi patha. Loved the FB. Loved Anushka guessing the truth behind the jaggery scene. I adore tha fact that Siddhant knows each and every detail about Anushka especially the whole list of her allergies. I loved their score game, that he is one up now and Anushka id dying to even the score and go ahead.

Sweety ji snoring scene was so so so adorable. And his giving them gyaan about how love is blind to such defects. When he was sleeping and Anushka was gobbling up Siddhant with her eyes, such a lovely intimate scene with BG music provided by Sweety ji!!😆

Well I just loved everything about today's episode.

LOVELY EPISODE YET AGAIN!👏

Catch the episode update below :

Siddhant tells Sweety that he has to talk to him and asks him to have lunch with him. Anushka comes and asks didn't you bring food from home as Prabhakar uncle used to bring food from home. Siddhant says he was husband and I am a son, I can't take my mother for granted. Anushka asks him to have lunch with her. Siddhant agrees and says he wants to talk about Sweety. Sweety says I am married. Anushka smiles. They sit for lunch. Siddhant tells Anushka that he was an associate and who could be more better than Sweety. He says I am speaking to you as you are HR head. Anushka agrees and says it will be good if two friends work together. Servant comes there and serves them food. Sweety asks her to have normal food and says you are too thin. She says she wants to try their food, but Siddhant stops her and says it has kadi patta, you are allergic to it. Fb shows, Siddhant asking her to make lists of things with which she is allergic to. Fb ends. She recalls Siddhant stopping her when she was having jaggery patti and asks if she is allergic to jaggery. Siddhant nods his yes.. Sweety says you knew so much about her. They finish the food and leave from her cabin. Sweety says I will inform Khurana. Siddhant goes to her cabin and says I am one up, the score and asks if she forgot. Anushka recalls and a fb is shown, Siddhant telling her that score is 3:1. She thinks very soon score will level up.

Gayatri asks Purva to water the plants. Purva thinks of Prabhakar asking her to trust Anushka's advice. She calls Anushka and tells her that she has won the fashion show event. Anushka says you are too good. Purva says she got modeling assignment for a clothing brand. Anushka says it is good and asks her to send pics. Purva says I don't know whether to do assignment or not. Anushka asks her to talk to Siddhant.. purva says you don't know him. Anushka says I know him well, he is like a walnut, hard from outside and soft within. Purva says ok, I will talk to him. Anushka looks at Siddhant. Siddhant also looks at her from his cabin. Yeh pyaar nahi toh kya hai plays...

Siddhant is working while Sweety is taking a short nap. Anushka is also working in the office till late. She calls someone and asks him to make her car ready and keep all her stuff. Siddhant tries to wake up Sweety. Anushka is going from there and asks driver to stop for sometime. Peon brings coffee for Siddhant. Siddhant says sweety ji is sleeping. Anushka says it is for us. She asks why you are working till late. Siddhant says Karthik gave him work. Anushka sits and says she has much work, and infact thinking not to go home. She looks at him and smiles. Siddhant asks what you are doing, let me work, I feel uncomfortable. Anushka asks him to work and says I am chilling here. She takes coffee mug and recalls Siddhant asking her to eat something and see him. Sweety falls off from Sofa and wakes up, he asks if it is evening. Siddhant says it is midnight and says it is wrap up time. He asks Sweety how his wife bears his snoring. Sweety says it seems good in love and asks Anushka to tell. Anushka says how do I know? She looks at Siddhant. Sweety says Siddhant doesn't believe in love. Siddhant says lets go.

Anushka asks how is he going? Siddhant says on bike. Anushka asks shall I drop you? Siddhant asks why? Anushka says bike is not safe in night. Siddhant says do you think people will be behind me seeing me going. Anushka says she was saying as he is her friend now. Siddhant thanks her and says he has to first drop Sweety home. They leave.

Siddhant comes home and closes the gate. Goel calls him and says Prabhakar tried to take out some info from my associate, and asks did you understand? Siddhant asks him to come to point. Goel says I want to know what Prabhakar came to know, as I know that I was sabotage, if you know anything then we can help each other. Siddhant laughs and says you are a big man, but think others as fool. He says now I work for Reddy Corporation, and says whoever is against KK reddy, that person is against me and asks him not to call him again. Goel thinks how KK gets loyal people. Siddhant comes inside house. Gayatri asks if he said yes to work in KK's company, says she has waited for his Papa all life and asks him not to forget his responsibilities. Siddhant asks her to sleep and asks if she needs anything. Gayatri says needs are not only of things. Siddhant asks her to sleep.

Edited by Padmajaan - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hiya hyperlinks needed on this and on the episode 35 posts
war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Anushka realised why he had stopped her from eating gur that day
Only Siddhant can remember her allergies.
Not even she herself! That's so cute and funny 😆
noexcuse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hayeee...lunch episode...curry patta allergy 
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The step 2 started of Sidhushka relationship...
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Anushka was so eagerly waiting when Siddhant wud b like old days...caring her...😳
bristimonalisa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One of my favourite episodes..Loved it..
Pandalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Pandalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail