Episode 26_KK doesn't take the airline deal 23rd April

Snowflake0923 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

One of the cutest episodes in terms of Sidhushka😆

Anushka trying to get Sidhant to notice that her hand is hurt aww!!

N a very cute young Sidhushka scene <3

We have really good KK n Prabhakar scenes too, Sidhant ka shaadi ka chakkar 😆

Definitely a feel good episode.❤️

Here is the update below:

Anushka goes to her bathroom applying face mask and thinks why half an hour is not ending. Srikant's wife calls her and asks where is she? Anushka says she is getting ready. Srikant's wife says we will leave then. Anushka says no and says she will come. She thinks Siddhant will go soon, thinks of Siddhant and her teenage incident. Siddhant asks her to hold the blade. Anushka finger is cut a bit. Siddhant says you are softie type and shall not have any pain. Anushka asks why? Siddhant says you are KK's daughter and asks her to leave pain for him. Fb ends.

Prabhakar talks to Goel's secretary and comes to know about Pilot who took off three days prior to the crash. He insists to meet him. Karthik and Srikant asks Neeta to convince KK to place bid for the airlines deal. Neeta says she will try. Anushka comes and asks them to come, they are getting late. Ridhi teases her and sees face pack under her ears. Neeta says you are looking beautiful and glowing.

Siddhant is upset and waiting for Srikant. Gayatri calls Siddhant and asks him to see girl's pic. Siddhant says I am not interested to marry. Gayatri asks Purva to say yes to the girl. Purva says she has an idea. Anushka comes to Srikant's cabin and gives files to Sweety. She tries to make Siddhant notice bandage on her hand. Sweety notices it and asks if she donated the blood. Anushka says no.

Prabhakar comes to meet KK. KK says you said that yesterday, so I thought that the matter is between you and me, between two friends and not between reddy corp and you. Prabhakar says I know you felt bad as I asked you to choose between airlines deal and me. He says I don't agree for this airlines deal. KK says why you thought that I will go against your wish. Prabhakar says we have a difference, you are a winner and believes to reach destination, and I believe on staying on the path. He says I want to be on the path for my family. KK says you didn't let Siddhant join Reddy corporation because you don't want. Prabhakar says Siddhant wants to be like you and I don't want him to be like you, and wants him to be like me. KK asks then why did you work for me in Reddy Corp. Prabhakar says as you stood with me when nobody was there. KK says you made me small today infront of you, did a favor on me by working with me. He asks him to leave. He says I have not done any favor on you, but have done friendship, and says this Reddy Corporation is yours and mine. He says I have decided not to take this airlines deal. Prabhakar says it is a wise decision and tells that there is a difference between a criminal and businessman. He says so many people were killed and tells that he has a proof, and tells that Goel's engineer is involved. KK says I am with you and asks him not to ask him to choose again. They have a hug. Prabhakar says I will be always with you. KK says Siddhant is like me. Prabhakar says no. They have a bet. KK tells that he will release book for reddy corp silver jubilee.

Srikant comes to his cabin. Anushka says you are doing meeting with me. Siddhant says there is so much crowd here, and tells proverb. He asks for his personal space. Srikant asks him to shift to the cabin. Sweety sees girl's pic sent by Purva and is about to show to Srikant. Siddhant takes mobile and asks what you will do, as you are married. He looks at girl's pic and says she is good, better than yesterday's girl. He says he is thinking to marry. Anushka gets upset and leaves. She calls Purva and asks her about the alliance. Purva tells her that Siddhant saw her pic yesterday instead of girl's pic. Anushka recalls what he said and takes off bandage from her hand.

Edited by __Harshi__ - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushimahek11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The convo between two best of the performer KK and PS and that too outside the cabin 

cinematography wise also I liked that scene and each and every dialogue and its delivery Fab!!!!!!!!
Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Harshi there was a mistake.
I started with episode 30.

So don't repeat it ok?

I am so sorry!
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Madhurima ki photo

peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
KK and Prabhakar bet about Siddhant
war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Index Thread Here

harshi just press quote button and copy the underlined text n update it in the main post 😳
Snowflake0923 thumbnail
Gosh! I love this episode 😆
Snowflake0923 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushimahek11

The convo between two best of the performer KK and PS and that too outside the cabin

cinematography wise also I liked that scene and each and every dialogue and its delivery Fab!!!!!!!!

Ikr!!!
war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing  pictures peaches! 
Pandalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anushka trying to make Siddhant notice her bandaid was funny! Instead of him.. Sweetyji noticed! 😆  and then when Sweetyji had asked her if she had donated her blood.. I swear I was cracking up so hard. Sweetyji is so bhole man 🤗