Episode 27_Anushka shares her feelings with Prabhakar. 24th April

Snowflake0923 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Anushka talking to herself on how stupid she's been 🤣
Sidhant worrying about her awww!!! n the discussion between Purva n Sid 😆
Damn cute flashback!!!!! N the sweetest Prabhakar n Anushka conversation.
two words 'Awesome Episode' One of the best.❤️

Here is the update below:

Gayatri asks Prabhakar to talk to Siddhant about marriage and tells that Allahabad girl is good. Prabhakar says they can't force Siddhant when he don't want to marry and says he needs a special girl. Gayatri asks from where did she bring such girl. Prabhakar laughs and tells that KK praised him in the manuscript and says his hard work is paid off.

Anu comes to his room and thinks she will not wear dresses to woo Siddhant. She thinks to delete her pictures from social media and thinks when he don't care about her then why does she care about him. Siddhant thinks about her and thinks she has done PhD to get injuries.

Purva comes there to get charger. Siddhant asks her why did she send pic to Sweety. Purva says it was Maa's idea. She tells that Anushka has deleted her pics on social media and says you both can't be understood. She tells that she had sent pic to Anushka and she liked her pic. Siddhant asks what did she say? Purva says Anushka said that she will come first. Siddhant thinks Anushka inviting him for Srikant's marriage. Siddhant asking him why he wants to marry and ruin his marriage. He says he will not marry and if he marries then he will call her first. Anushka says she will come first. Fb ends. Prabhakar comes to office. Srikant tells him that Anushka is doing appraisal of the employees. Prabhakar says my turn can come.

Anushka thinks about Siddhant and comes to Prabhakar. She asks why KK thought that married persons are better. Prabhakar says KK thinks that married person are more responsible. Anushka looks at the chocolate and asks whose it is. Prabhakar says Siddhant likes it, but he didn't get a chance to give to him. Anushka says Siddhant is like that, he don't give chance to others to talk, don't know what he wants to prove and hurts others. She says that day he...says she will go. Prabhakar asks her to sit and asks what did he do. Anushka recalls Siddhant asking her why she didn't take him to party. Anushka says so that he don't feel awkward. He taunts her.

Prabhakar tells her that she knows Siddhant more than him and asks what is the matter? She recalls Siddhant fighting with her on knowing that she is going to America. Prabhakar asks her to tell what happened? Anushka says there is nothing. Prabhakar asks don't you trust me. Anushka recalls Siddhant blaming Anushka for using him and thinking him as her Servant. Prabhakar asks her to tell. Anushka recalls telling Siddhant that Robby tried to kiss her. Siddhant gets angry and says it happens among rich people. He tells that he is waiting for her since 4 hours, and tells that morality is middle class problem, and asks her not to tell him that she never kissed anybody before.

Prabhakar asks what did Siddhant do, did you go 7 years back because of him. Anushka is silent and recalls Siddhant breaking up with her and telling that he did a mistake. Prabhakar asks Anushka to tell. Anushka says let it go uncle, we don't have anything inbetween us now. Prabhakar asks if they had anything before. He asks her to sit. He tells that whoever is in Siddhant's life don;tr want to go away from his life and loves him always, there is something in him that they can't get far away from him. He asks her to leave Siddhant on his way. Anushka is silent. Prabhakar says if you don't want to tell me then its is ok. He says he is happy that she cares for him. He asks her to guide Siddhant always and support him when he falls. Anushka says I will guide him for you. Prabhakar thinks what is between them which she is not telling him. Anushka comes to her cabin. Siddhant tells her that Purva gave her message and says I will give you first invitation card of my marriage, and asks her not to wear jhalli clothes like this, and wear something good. Anushka thinks he never understood what she wants to say.

Edited by __Harshi__ - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
perfect 👏
il post the links here in a while..u can add it to the main post 😳
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
cadet Peaches reporting on duty.
war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Index Thread Here

harshi just press quote button and copy the underlined text n update it in the main post 😳
Edited by war_is_peace - 5 years ago
bristimonalisa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is one of my favourite episodes..
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The Shaadi ka card and acche se taiyyar hokar aana was the best 🤣🤣
Sid can be such a bad teaser
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3