Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: dreamy.tiara

Dear Hammie,
helllo TiaπŸ˜ƒ what a lovely surprise to hear from you😊

Beautiful post. β€οΈ... Accha, ab maarna mat. I know I disappeared again, I was travelling to and fro between Delhi and Kolkata. Very exhausted.   However, I read each post after I came back today. πŸ˜Š
I had a hunch must be work related..and me also knew  there was no way you would miss out om whats going on in Bepannah.

I am going to write collectively about what I think about the current track. I must admit I am loving this track. It has got lots of hidden layers, that's why it is looking confusing at first sight. Adi's speech and Zoya's speech had so much in parallel. Zoya took the trophy of her success and dedicated it to Aditya. Aditya took the trophy of his sukoon and dedicated it to Zoya. However, he doesn't name her on stage on the occasion of his parent's anniversary but she was breathing all over his speech.
well put mate... Adi speech did leave a mark on me... 
Arshad is heera for Waseem; sharp, astute and the light once enters it cannot  escape however much it tries (total internal reflection), but it burns disappears in fire. Whereas Aditya is gold; AdiYa love may look soft and malleable like gold, but in fire it would become purer and shine.
never mind about the blokes... if only  this loving dad hears out to what his daughter is saying about not  wanting to  getting married.. again.. Waseem only wants to get rid of Zoya...  
I loved how Zoya twirled around Adi while dancing with Arshad. She maybe spending 2 weeks with him, but her world would revolve around him. And when he leaves she would follow his trail. AdiYa scene was very adorable. She said she knew what he wanted to say BECOZ he was his bestie. I am having doubts if Zoya is feigning innocence, to protect another double heartbreak. I hope, in this hour of crisis, Adi thinks like Zoya to solve his problem..like Zoya handled her work crisis by thinking like Adi. That would be an amazing parallel between them.
I too thought she was sincere ..she seemed careful  about not hurting him.. I reckon there lies a degree of trust between them, that  still will keep them both latched on to each other.
ArNoor are cute. supporting Aditya all the way. But Adi has to find solutions by himself. Let's see what's in store for us!
have to say the story still holds my interest.. 
A big sorry for sudden disappearance. I wish I could help it. Hope you would understand.  hey Tia.. no sorry please   its only hammie here... but yes did miss your profound comments.. hope work all good!
Loved your analysis as always. Looking forward! πŸ€—
thanks for your lovely kind comment..πŸ˜ƒ  and most for showing up on my  post... much love hammie

- Tia

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
sparkiex thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie! A lovely post! I really love your title, perfect for the ep. And I really like your incorporation of it throughout your post as well, very fitting. πŸ˜ƒ

As for Aditya wanting to confess his love to Zoya with such persistence, I have quite a few thoughts on this. For starters, Aditya's natural instinct is to be impulsive. He acts first and thinks later. It's a built in personality trait. But aside from that, Aditya's a fighter & I don't mean physically but I mean he fights for what he believes in. He believes they should be together so he's gonna act on it. If he had immediately gone into heartbreak mode and backed off it wouldn't have made sense, it's not in his character. 

I totally agree with you about arnoor representing two sides of Aditya's thinking, I see it as one being impulsive while the other being rational. Presently the impulsive side won out but eventually the rational one will come through. Currently Aditya IS running out of time, another guy has entered the picture and asked for 2 weeks after which Zoya might agree to marry him. He sees the girl he loves slipping out of his fingers so of course his first instinct will be to hold on to her. And as an audience we know Zoya's not gonna marry this guy ultimately but obviously Aditya doesn't know that. If Aditya steps aside and doesn't act now then hypothetically Zoya might end up marrying this guy without ever knowing how Aditya felt about her. And Aditya will be left with a whole lot of what ifs' and regrets which I'm sure he doesn't want to live with for the rest of his life. So it's good that he's not letting time slip by and actually trying cuz later if he fails at least he has the satisfaction that he tried. Another thing, as time goes by if he sees that Zoya is happy with Arshad then his rational side will take over and make him see that Zoya's happiness is ultimately what's most important. And for that Aditya will be willing to step away like we saw in a recent episode. In fact even when they were dancing, Zoya was the one that gave arshad her hand and Aditya let her go, no tamasha. 

Also just like Zoya doesn't know Aditya's feelings similarly Aditya doesn't know hers. Yes Zoya does tell him he's her best friend and in this ep that made him pause and not confess but that only tells him how she feels RIGHT NOW. He doesn't know whether that can change or not and he won't until she knows his feelings. That's why he wants to confess, put the ball in her court so that she has the option to take it further or leave it as it is. And if Zoya says she just wants him to stay her friend then while he will be heartbroken, I'm quite sure he will accept it. He is not Arshad who despite Zoya's rejections keeps going after her. Zoya means a lot to Aditya and he would stay in her life as just a friend for the rest of her life if that is what she wants. 

One line that stood out for me was from Arjun when he said "Arshad can never become Aditya for Zoya. I think that is exactly what Arshad's going to try to do and he will fail. No one can take Aditya's place in Zoya's life not Arshad, not any other guy. But right now neither Zoya nor Arshad and I would say even Aditya at this stage, have realised that. Cuz no one's understood the true significance of Aditya's position in Zoya's life.

Honestly this two weeks challenge is basically Arshad's way of saying I just need 2 weeks to make you fall for me'. The arrogance that Zoya WILL fall for him & agree to marriage really annoys me. πŸ€” Arshad will do & say all the right things but you don't know what the real reason for it is. That's why his dialogue everything is not as it seems' is applicable on HIM. Aditya's always said when I attack, I attack from the front' cuz he does not play games. He will always tell it to Zoya straight, whether she likes it or not. Exactly how he told her life isn't always easy, sometimes we have to do difficult things'.