Highlights of dec 27

SweetxPrincess thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

I didnt see any update for today...the video has been posted already...i m just posting a short summary of today's update.....[hope nobody minds]...

HIGHLIGHTS.........

- nimmo steals the diamond...[like she is laracroftπŸ˜†...]

-kunal catches nimmo, and he understands her situation and says this situation would never have arrived if she married him...he ask her to come with him b/c he had some important things to tell him...as he is about to tell something to nimmo...police comes and nimmo runs away..[kunal was still supporting nimmo even after this...sooo sweet.😊..]

-nimmo goes hides somewhere and palaash finds her...she tells everything to palaash and he is shocked, he wants to take nimmo to dadi and seek for forgiveness but nimmo doesnt want to do that b/c she thinks kunal will tell on her to the police...also,she tells palaash that she stole the diamon b/c she wants palaash to turn nimmo to the police so he can get 1crore award in return....palaash isnt ready to do that and they have a very long emotional scene

-kunal is with police inspector and dadi...he is covering up for nimmo and saying he doesnt know anything and he didnt see anyone there...suddenly one female officer comes and says the tape of recordings have come and kunal is shocked to hear that and the inspectors says good now we can see who stole the diamond...officer leaves and kunal is very tense...dadi notices kunal being worried... and the episode end on kunal's worried/tense face....

precap: palaash is walking somewhere in an alley[most likely walking home]when he sees a poster of nimmo on the wall...which probably said "wanted by police nimrata mithuria...1 crore award..."

enjoy!

Edited by SweetxPrincess - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QueenE thumbnail

nimmo will think kunal told them.

If she loves him so how can she think worse of him.

I thin Kunal knows who set the fire.

Thanks for the highlights.

Esti aunty

Edited by esti - 17 years ago
sambharchutney thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx so much jaan πŸ˜ƒ
minki thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the short update......
purple.star thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot πŸ‘ πŸ‘ What did Kunal want to say πŸ˜• Poor Kun
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
I want to know who set the fire. Because whoever that person is, is keeping Nims and Kunal apart. But yes sweet Kunal never forgot his true love. Bechari nimmo and kunal.
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot this Kunal seems nice
what fire?
mIlKsHaKy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sigma

thanks a lot this Kunal seems nice
what fire?

πŸ˜† what fire????????????????????