Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
This is not full information. The Rest is here:πŸ˜†

Kareena Wanted Her Spot Boy Everywhere To Carry An Umbrella

''Bebo allegedly wanted her spot boy to tag along wherever she went...even on shoots abroad! When Rakesh denied that facility Kareena reportedly asked, "But who will hold the umbrella for mummy and me?"

She Refused To Shoot Without Her Hairdresser

''Later, as a consolation, Rakesh agreed to have Kareena's chosen dress designer, Manish Malhotra fly with them. The young actress also asked Roshan senior to reportedly cough up a huge sum to pay her hairdresser and said that unless the payment was made, she would not shoot.''

Kareena Is Nothing But An Employee 

''An angry friend of the director said in an interview, "She is nothing but an employee. He does not even pay Madhuri Dixit's hairdresser." Babita apparently asked Rakesh to show her the rushes after every shot and urged him to reshoot if she felt they were not good. Finally, an exasperated Rakesh took a call - he decided to fire Kareena from the film.''

Am glad she was not in the film. She wud hv created one more flop for Hrithik with her irritating expressions and acting. πŸ˜† 

Later, news was that she had already bagged Refugee and her Mom wanted her to debut with son of Big B instead of a little known son of a struggling actor like Rakesh Roshan. 

After KNPH became Blockbuster, Kareena became her bitchy self and gave jealous statements like "Ameesha had pimple in some shots, she was not given proper role, Hrithik was focussed and what not". 

Now, she wanted to work with Hrithik in Shuddhi and he walked out. How times change! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: white_storm

Not surprising because Kareena and Babita are extremely arrogant, bossy, domineering and difficult to work with!   

I think Babita is a very greedy woman. I heard that she was responsible for breakdown of Abhishek Karisma engagement too. She wanted Bachchans to sign a Pre-Nuptial agreement like in the West. That really put off the Bachchans bcoz Marriage cannot be a monetary contract. How can they discuss divorce settlement points even before the marriage. πŸ˜•
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
due to greediness karishmas marriage went for a toss..messiest divorce 
even though she is dating sandeep toshniwal..no idea about maeriage 

atleast junior ab seems happy with aish

Redmi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Don't know how normal people handle these bitchy actresses and their moms. I pity their employees. 
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BlackPanther7

This is not full information. The Rest is here:πŸ˜†

Kareena Wanted Her Spot Boy Everywhere To Carry An Umbrella

''Bebo allegedly wanted her spot boy to tag along wherever she went...even on shoots abroad! When Rakesh denied that facility Kareena reportedly asked, "But who will hold the umbrella for mummy and me?"

She Refused To Shoot Without Her Hairdresser

''Later, as a consolation, Rakesh agreed to have Kareena's chosen dress designer, Manish Malhotra fly with them. The young actress also asked Roshan senior to reportedly cough up a huge sum to pay her hairdresser and said that unless the payment was made, she would not shoot.''

Kareena Is Nothing But An Employee 

''An angry friend of the director said in an interview, "She is nothing but an employee. He does not even pay Madhuri Dixit's hairdresser." Babita apparently asked Rakesh to show her the rushes after every shot and urged him to reshoot if she felt they were not good. Finally, an exasperated Rakesh took a call - he decided to fire Kareena from the film.''

Am glad she was not in the film. She wud hv created one more flop for Hrithik with her irritating expressions and acting. πŸ˜† 

Later, news was that she had already bagged Refugee and her Mom wanted her to debut with son of Big B instead of a little known son of a struggling actor like Rakesh Roshan. 

After KNPH became Blockbuster, Kareena became her bitchy self and gave jealous statements like "Ameesha had pimple in some shots, she was not given proper role, Hrithik was focussed and what not". 

Now, she wanted to work with Hrithik in Shuddhi and he walked out. How times change! πŸ˜†

Oh that movie Shuddhi!!
What hype was it way back in 2014/15 in this forum πŸ˜† never seems to take place in the near future is it??
I dont get the hype about Kareena either... even in JWM the annoying faces she maked while portraying being happy and that  rain dance time🀒! 
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Not surprised at all. Everyone knows Babita has always been crazily crass & extremely money-minded!! Kareena probably grew up very insecure about all of this thanks to her mother & her own crass traits, lol. Babita has been known to be obsessed with her daughters marrying very successful & very well-to-do men! Hence she leapt at Kareena marrying a Nawaab because that goes so beyond money & success & had Karisma married to Sanjay Kapur. Unfortunate she ruined poor Karisma's life who really does seem like a nice person. She seems happy with Toshniwal so I hope they get married some day.
JackOfAllTrades thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

Thank god, Kareena was not in that movie.

True. It would have turned into another MPKDH πŸ˜†
Hrithik and Kareena bring out the worst in each other πŸ˜†
JackOfAllTrades thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How is it "Reason why Kareena was REMOVED from KNPH" when

Babita ended the call by saying that they would prefer to opt out of the film. 

Opting out and removing are completely different. 

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Oh my GoD!!!! My mother loves this scene...she saw this film a gazillion times!
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hrithik does better acting with other actress except Kareena, for some reason they both go OTT acting besides each other.