Param Singh to participate is Big Boss 12

Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Bigg Boss 12 Contestant List: Here's The Final List Of Celebrities Entering Salman Khan's Show

The buzz surrounding Salman Khan's Bigg Boss 12 is gaining momentum by the day. SpotboyE.com has got you the final list of the celebrities making their way into the house

A while ago, we told you about the twist in the format of Salman Khan's Bigg Boss 12. Now, we bring to you the final list of celebrities who are entering the controversial reality show. We hear, Debina Bonnerjee and Gurmeet Choudhary, newlyweds Milind Soman and Ankita Konwar, Param Singh, Scarlett M Rose, Ssumier S Pasricha (Pummy Aunty) have been finalised. Mahika Sharma, Danny D, Dipika Kakar and husband Shoaib Ibrahim are in talks and if all goes well, will participate in Bigg Boss 12

This time, the show will see a total of 21 contestants -- 3 celebrity couple jodis and 3 commoner couple jodi (making it to 12 contestants). The remaining 9 (3 celebrities and 6 commoners) will enter as singles and on the day when Salman introduces contestants, he is going to pair 6 of them while the remaining 3 will enjoy the life of kings for a few episodes before a twist makes its way into the show.

http://www.spotboye.com/television/television-news/bigg-boss-12-contestant-list-here-s-the-final-list-of-celebrities-entering-salman-khan-s-show/5b7545e10bbc7b1177dcbcea

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paramdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Pree, spot boy is famous for releasing fake news. Dabeena and Gumeet had already rubbished this news. I would never want Param in BB or any other controversial show. In addition, Param had declined BB suggestion before in an IV. 
Paramdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Another point Param is doing web series, how can he leave for the house? 🤣
GlaceRiviere thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Param already said in Insta Story no BB 😉
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Papa ka Msg aya 😆

Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank god! i wish none of my fav goes to that mental asylum 
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..preethi..

thank god! i wish none of my fav goes to that mental asylum 

I know Preets same here 
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Oye Pri! He said NO to BB in an IV already, though indirectly. 😛

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zekVRcrnBpo[/YOUTUBE]

Plus BB wants controversial actors not talented one, 😳 inko masala chahye... talent nahi. 😛
romaila thumbnail

Yesasss ⭐️
romaila thumbnail
Ay bacho! BB boss karte toh kya show dekhte?  😕😳🤣 And important point... forum jate? 😛