ZKM is ending on 31 August 2018

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Our beloved show zkm is ending on 31 august as confirmed by coach sir on instagram.thank you ladies for this beautiful 2yrs eventhough i wasnt here from starting.i will miss u guys and ofc our mehrya the most...i hope karan and sami would do another serial again as i love them to bits..before i cry and become unbearable i would end it here.thank you thabs shamz krishna for the beautiful live updatez,posts,and many more.i dont think i felt bad for any other show than this.😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Just now saw the new show's promo...
Don't worry mehrya were our favourite ...they will always be ...!
Hope Karan and Samiksha get a better project in future and have lot of success...they gave us our beloved MehRya ...thanks to saurab tiwary and whole zkm team...for this lovely show and KaSam...cheers to everyone...and kudos to the team for Thier hardwork...

Vikki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Friends don't be disappointed. Every good thing has a end. It is better than we close  with the good memory instead  have to bear Archi, Terrorist ,and Anjali's like disgust torcher.. 
AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
How come coach sir confirmed when no one from pH or leads say anything ...chalo atleast he replied on IG otherwise all other are turning deaf ears . Didn't expect this end of zkm ...it would be far better if they end after season 1 .
Permanent boycott of zee after 31 August ðŸ˜¡
jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AD04

How come coach sir confirmed when no one from pH or leads say anything ...chalo atleast he replied on IG otherwise all other are turning deaf ears . Didn't expect this end of zkm ...it would be far better if they end after season 1 .

Permanent boycott of zee after 31 August ðŸ˜¡

You know what i was thinking the same thing.they should hv end it beautifully after anjalis track with mehak giving birth to a girl and hopes she has a beautiful story like mehak did..hence zindagi ki mehak.it would be a good ending rather than having a new season and ruining everything.i hope samikaran gets better offers and gets paired together again in future *no harm hopping* in a new show and never on zee tv.im officially of zee tv post zkm.
Mishtilove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
And im officially off from these itv shows...n zee with this new show that u r launcing,i want how many rating you will get,to betrayed your one show for some other that too which gave u decent trp,hv a successful run for 2 yrs. I would love to launch 
#Mehryaonceagain😆 with a new storyline and new show,if Mr. Producer ever can thought about fans,as i heard once he said in an interview that Madhubala And Zkm is his best shows.Maybe he came back wd a new show...i knw these are just nxt to impossible things but dil ka kya karun😭
Anyways,i came after I'll be more stable.

Thanku for the news.
AD04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishtilove

And im officially off from these itv shows...n zee with this new show that u r launcing,i want how many rating you will get,to betrayed your one show for some other that too which gave u decent trp,hv a successful run for 2 yrs. I would love to launch 

#Mehryaonceagain😆 with a new storyline and new show,if Mr. Producer ever can thought about fans,as i heard once he said in an interview that Madhubala And Zkm is his best shows.Maybe he came back wd a new show...i knw these are just nxt to impossible things but dil ka kya karun😭
Anyways,i came after I'll be more stable.

Thanku for the news.

I will definitely will keep a check on their so called new show when it will fall badly then I will mail them 
Mishtilove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AD04

I will definitely will keep a check on their so called new show when it will fall badly then I will mail them 

aww...Aarti we will bring our mehrya back in some or other way😊
AD04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishtilove

aww...Aarti we will bring our mehrya back in some or other way😊

I hope we all.will be here with each other Mishti ðŸ˜›
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
what is it not PA ending on 31st August