Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Interesting teaser!!...Continue soon 
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hello friends back with new update .

Part 11

R- you don't worry for me papa , I will be ok . Main marunga nahi , I just want to be alone for sometimes .

Mr bhalla - come soon puttar we will be worried for you .

R- humm .

Saying so he started walking aimlessly on the road , Mr bhalla was looking at his retreating figure till he got invisible from his sight .While Raman was go on walking without effortlessly as he don't have any life in his body . He walked aimlessly for sometimes then sat in a bench in a park .He sat there for long thinking about the past, ishita's love for him , his ignorance , his ill treatment to her, her soothing touches, their sleeping together cuddling into each other .  He recalled everything which came in his mind and finally he cursed himself for ruining everything .  He then recalled about rinky because of whom he did all this and his eyes got filled . He looked upward and spoke " matarani why you always do this with me , at first you snatched my rinky from me and then ishita , main Kya karoon .rinky mujhe chod kar chali aur ab ishita bhi chali gayi , how will I live now ."

He sat there for long time then thought to apologize to ishita saying " I know my ishita don't want to see my face, and I understand her hatred for me but still I have to say sorry to her , after that everything is upto her only. "

Thinking so he got up and started walking towards ishita's house . It was about 7 to 8 km away from the place he was , but he didn't bothered that he is going by walking and started walking towards her house . After about one hour he reached ishita's house and pressed the door bell . A sevant opened the door and asked scanning him from top to bottom " who are you and whom do you want to meet ".

Before Raman could answer him , mihir showed up and asked the servant " shyam kaun hai ".

The servant moved from there and he saw Raman standing there , mihir got angry on Raman's sight . He walked towards them and instructed the help to go inside . The help nodded and went while mihir again held Raman's collar and asked " now what do you want , you had almost tried to kill my sister , phir bhi teri itni himmat ki that you dare to come to our house ."

R- I just want to see ishita once , after that I will not come in front of her for my whole life .

M- do you still think that I will let you meet my sister, in your dreams man .just get lost from here silently or you will go out from here on ambulance .

R- you do whatever you can , but I will not go without meeting ishita , I just want to say sorry to her .

M- you had done so much bad with her and  think that all your sins will end just with a mere sorry , no ways man you are not going to get any apology.

R- even I don't want her apology just want to tell her that she was right and I was wrong , i actually love her and no one is there in my life except her . I will just convey my this message to her and will go .

M- and you think that ishita will let you go after listening to this. She will not let you go after this ; she will surely stop you after listening to your apology and will happily accept you . But I will not let this happen , neighter I will let you meet her nor my sister will be hurt again .

R- I assure you I will not try to take her back as ...

They were talking when mihika showed up, she listened everything and went to bring ishita.  After few minutes she brought ishita in hall and spoke " ishita is here ".

Raman looked towards mihika's voice and walked towards them, while ishita's eyes too got filled seeing his state . She saw him and asked " Raman what hapoened do you are you alright...

She was still asking when Raman kept his finger on his mouth and spoke closing her eyes " you don't want to see me na, then don't see me . I will not bother you much just wanted to tell you sorry for all my deeds but why didn't you gave statements against me , that jail is my real place . You call police, tell the reality to them that how
I use to ignore you , how I cheated you . Why didn't you let me go to jail "

I- because after reading you letter , I somewhere started believing that you actually love me . And if you love me then not jail but leaving without me is bigger punishment , that's what I had given you . A  free life without me .

Saying so she turn to go while Raman was still looking her walking figure . She was about to climb the stairs when Raman almost ran to her and hugged her tight , she too wanted to hug him back but controlled herself, after a while he broke the hug and spoke kissing her forehead
" forget me as a bad dream , may you get best in your life ".

Saying so he went out of the house with fadt steps without looking back while ishita ran to her room and cried bitterly, hiding her face in pillow .Raman too didn't stopped and went back to his house, toshiji got happy seeing at least her one son back . She kissed his forehead  while he didn't answered her and walked to his room . Toshiji was going behind be in when Mr bhalla stopped her and told " let him be alone for sometimes, kuch waqt dijiye use toshiji ".

She nodded and cried hugging him saying " ye sab Kya ho gaya bhalla ji ".

Mr bhalla - what should I say there must be some wrong in our upbringing.

Days started passing one day mihika went to ishita and spoke " ishu it's being about twenty days , you left bhalla house ."

I-humm,do you people have some problem, if you all have any problem then I will go from here. 

Mi - no ishu listen to me , we don't have any problem with you but we have problem with the life you are living . You keep on crying whole day , don't talk to any of us and is lost in your thoughts . Ishita aise kaise zindagi chalegi, bolo .

I- then what should I do , I had left my Raman . Neighter I can live with him nor I can live without him .

Saying so she cried when they heard mihir , " i had an idea" Ishmi looked at her when he spoke " the contract of foreign delegates which we were chasing for many days got cleared today. Now me and papa want you to head this , for which you have to go to New York for six months . It will be a nice change ".

Ishita looked at mihika when she spoke " yeah that's nice idea , at least you will have change of place air tera mind bhi divert ho jaayega. 

I- but how can I, I mean I cannot , I don't have any idea of this all .

Mihir - are you mad , tu bhool gayi , you are an MBA , business is in your blood, so get your packing done . I m not listening to anything .

Ishita looked at mihika , for which she pressed her eyes in affirmation, she saw his father who too encouraged her . Finally after getting support of every family member , ishita got ready to go to New York and after doing all the preparation she left in a week .

That's all for now , hope you like it . Enjoy reading and do comment .

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part , enjoy reading 
ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Superb update . Update soon 
ISHADXIT thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fabulous update amazing