Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Engagement  ho gayi!!! 
Oh well, hopefully, shaadi tak sab ko Ruby ka sach pata hona chahiye! 
4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Haan shayad shaadi nahi hogi
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agar Shaadi ho gayi to. In insta I saw a pic of Ruby with banglea(chura)
PNalina thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --sanchita--

Agar Shaadi ho gayi to. In insta I saw a pic of Ruby with banglea(chura)

I don't think Wedding will happen ..,..
Normally in Gul shows main lead aur Vamp ki Shaadi nahi hoti ..,..
I feel Ruby will get exposed just before the wedding and escape ...
But Pias truth will still remain a scecret that she is the girl with Devik Mark and Divya's Daughter ...
Hence again Ansh'wedding cannot happen till they don't find the girl with the Devik Mark ...Vedshrees search will be on for that girl ...
Meanwhile Mohona & Ruby will plot something new ...
Maybe then Ansh will request his mother not to again force him to get married as they won't know that Pia has Devik Mark on her body ...
Post which they might concentrate on PiAnsh relationship... Ansh will try to figure out wat is really happening to him...

This is just my prediction ...
PiAnsh Wedding will happen after 4 months or so ...
4me2 thumbnail
That means that Ansh Rahu Maha Dasha will start and there will be no marriage for him for a long time. May be in this time PiAn relation will grow and they will know each other better. Vedashri will see the mark much later. By that time may be they will also know Pia is Divya's daughter. And there can be more death by the dayan.
PNalina thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4me2

That means that Ansh Rahu Maha Dasha will start and there will be no marriage for him for a long time. May be in this time PiAn relation will grow and they will know each other better. Vedashri will see the mark much later. By that time may be they will also know Pia is Divya's daughter. And there can be more death by the dayan.

Ya I feel that's how the flow of the show will go ...because it's too early for Pia to get exposed now that she is the girl with the Devik Mark & it's too early for PiAnsh to get married also ...
Both Ansh & Pia have not even spoken to each other yet ...
I honestly want Ansh & Pia to fall for each other - want Ansh to realise how badly he's fallen for her ...
We need to have some teenage college romance and drama ...Ansh & Pia confront each other - Ansh telling Pia that he can't stay away from her anymore or avoid her anymore ... Ansh telling Pia how the Devil In him awakens whenever he touches her - Want Pia to confess to him that he is not scared of that and she is confident that Ansh won't hurt her ...
Both need to realise there feelings for each other first - both spend some time together and meanwhile the killings will go on - Mohona willnplan somwthing new - Maybe Ansh will help Pia find her mother ...
I think the real drama will start post this wedding drama is over ...
Ruby will definitely come back - she may even try to harm Pia - Ansh could get possessive and protective of Pia .,...

This show and story has a lot of potential - Hope they execute it well ...
PNalina thumbnail
Very important point Ansh and Pia need to figure out how they will be together because at present Ansh cannot even touch Pia - Ansh will be fighting with a lot of his inner self later not only trying to control his feelings and attraction towards Pia but also controlling himself when he's with her ...
It's gonna be challenge how Ansh will figure out a way to come closer to Pia ...
4me2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PNalina

Very important point Ansh and Pia need to figure out how they will be together because at present Ansh cannot even touch Pia - Ansh will be fighting with a lot of his inner self later not only trying to control his feelings and attraction towards Pia but also controlling himself when he's with her ...
It's gonna be challenge how Ansh will figure out a way to come closer to Pia ...

It will be a lot like Edward initial fighting withing himself to control his instincts when he was around Bella
4me2 thumbnail
They need to talk to each other and have meaningful conversation then only they will understand each other well. They can show the romance well and for a long time. They can also show so many college events